[3.3] MF Windripper ELEMENTAL HIT | SUPER BUDGET | FAST CLEARSPEED | FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE!!

Hmmmmm yes the floor here is made out of floor
"
GonzoHobo wrote:

i think the goal you need now is to get a 6L. or use a chinsol for single target dps for now
also what auras are you running?
"
GonzoHobo wrote:
If you can't afford Lioneye's Fall Viridian Jewel just grab mana leech near vaal packt 1 point will be enough now you have 4 free point left witch you can use for anything you are missing damage,life,movement speed,evasion,resistances.
Lioneye's Fall is a nice boost but not mandatory.

i agree.
"
xqzee wrote:
"
GonzoHobo wrote:

i think the goal you need now is to get a 6L. or use a chinsol for single target dps for now
also what auras are you running?

I am running vaal grace and herald of ice
Also i have to notice that am actually ruining a 4L because i am using item rarity support and my gems not even 20/20 they are 18/0 so yes still have a lot of room for upgrades.
I tested some gem options instead of Increased Critical Damage and it looks like Added Cold Damage gives you just the same damage boost as Increased Critical Damage maybe in some cases that will be better option also you can use Slower Projectiles witch gives you even more damage or Damage on Full Life witch gives you much more damage. And remember that Mirage Archer is just a nice clearing tool and does not boost you damage significantly.
Last gem is Hypothermia witch also have nice damage boost but it have a rule to work so i personally don't like it.
Here is damage boost in % of gems relying to my POB tested Elemental Hit +1 of following gems.

1.Elemental Damage with Attacks = +56.9%
2.Cold Penetration = +28.8% (Second best in slot sup gem after EDWA)
3.Increased Critical Damage = +25.5%
4.Added Cold Damage = +25.3%
5.Slower Projectiles = +31.1%
6.Damage on full Life = +51.6%
7.Hypothermia = +39.5% (Have rule to work)

Notice that its seems likely Cold Penetration have not perfect calculations and it should give 37% more damage at 20/0
so if I block cold and fire, and go lightning ele hit, even with herald of Ice and crit shatters from HoI, do I not get the IIQ bonus from Windripper?

Ive played with cold ele hit, clear is good, but single target is just hella off
Synthesised Synthesis of Synthetic Synthesising
-----------------------------------------------
Revert 3.7 melee changes | Tfw Synthesis still not core | REVERT SUNDER
-----------------------------------------------
IGN: JustineㆍFlorbelle [Removed by Support] imagine being a forum janitor lmao
"
GonzoHobo wrote:
I tested some gem options instead of Increased Critical Damage and it looks like Added Cold Damage gives you just the same damage boost as Increased Critical Damage maybe in some cases that will be better option also you can use Slower Projectiles witch gives you even more damage or Damage on Full Life witch gives you much more damage. And remember that Mirage Archer is just a nice clearing tool and does not boost you damage significantly.
Last gem is Hypothermia witch also have nice damage boost but it have a rule to work so i personally don't like it.
Here is damage boost in % of gems relying to my POB tested Elemental Hit +1 of following gems.

1.Elemental Damage with Attacks = +56.9%
2.Cold Penetration = +28.8% (Second best in slot sup gem after EDWA)
3.Increased Critical Damage = +25.5%
4.Added Cold Damage = +25.3%
5.Slower Projectiles = +31.1%
6.Damage on full Life = +51.6%
7.Hypothermia = +39.5% (Have rule to work)

Notice that its seems likely Cold Penetration have not perfect calculations and it should give 37% more damage at 20/0

i swap alot of gems depending on maps and mobs.
i use everything you listed except damage on full life.
most of the time i use hypothermia if im using frostbite with curse on hit setup
"
kole wrote:
so if I block cold and fire, and go lightning ele hit, even with herald of Ice and crit shatters from HoI, do I not get the IIQ bonus from Windripper?

Ive played with cold ele hit, clear is good, but single target is just hella off

for higher tier maps look at my DPS section. it may provide you with the solution
yes its off because of the game mechanics atm. not much conversion to cold :(

you gotta do couple of swaps and sacrifice a little mf.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info