Mathil Build List v3.0

"
Shraken_DT wrote:
Is it just me, or is crafting good chaos resist gear for the scourge arrow pathfinder?? If anyone has some tips please let me know.

a) Your first sentence makes no sense. and b) you don't need chaos resist.
"
"
Shraken_DT wrote:
Is it just me, or is crafting good chaos resist gear for the scourge arrow pathfinder?? If anyone has some tips please let me know.

a) Your first sentence makes no sense. and b) you don't need chaos resist.

It is necessary for the setup he's running (Unless you decide to drop darkscorn)
VAC RGL RGI SOE DCC
Last edited by DaCurse on Jul 25, 2019, 3:23:35 PM
"
That Shock Nova Inquis is the biggest waste of time I've ever experienced. Died 6 fucking times on a Shaped Estuary map after respeccing to this. It's like you're wearing paper and have 2k life. WASTE OF TIME.

Hell I even went out of my way to get a Lightning damage leeched as life ring to pair with Mark of the Shaper. What a WASTE of time and currency.
Lol git gud
VAC RGL RGI SOE DCC
"
DaCurse wrote:
"
That Shock Nova Inquis is the biggest waste of time I've ever experienced. Died 6 fucking times on a Shaped Estuary map after respeccing to this. It's like you're wearing paper and have 2k life. WASTE OF TIME.

Hell I even went out of my way to get a Lightning damage leeched as life ring to pair with Mark of the Shaper. What a WASTE of time and currency.
Lol git gud

lmao

It is objectively squishy. Mathil himself said he died more times then like...ever.

If you don't like squishy, it's a complete waste of time, and yes, this is the squishiest set up I've ever layed my hands on. It has nothing what so ever to do with "get gud" when you're wearing GG optimized gear and almost 7k EHP, yet get WTF one shotted.

Care to try again?
Hey. I really liked your last build. only I can not understand what kind of Jewel you use "New item, cobalt jewel". I can not find it on sale. maybe you made some mistake? help me understand what this Jewel is?
playing Storm Brand Occultist now. wondering which notes i have to get first. any help appreciated.
From what your profile currently shows...

Depending on your mana regen, I would grab Quick Recovery and then keep going left to Light of Divinity and Holy Dominion. From there you can take Devotion and Sanctity for more defense, or head up to the top row to start working on more offense.

In the top row, pathing to Runebinder early is nice for the added single target damage.
Last edited by GreyLensman on Jul 29, 2019, 2:04:37 PM
"
From what your profile currently shows...

Depending on your mana regen, I would grab Quick Recovery and then keep going left to Light of Divinity and Holy Dominion. From there you can take Devotion and Sanctity for more defense, or head up to the top row to start working on more offense.

In the top row, pathing to Runebinder early is nice for the added single target damage.

thanks for your answer. which notes should i go for last/which are less important? i think reaching lvl 70-75 shouldnt be any problem but i have trouble prioritizing.
In the upper row I would go left first to get Runebinder.

After that...

Some of it is just balancing offense and defense. Which you need more of in the tree at any point in time depends quite a bit on the gear you are able to get. If you are trying to decide between offensive nodes, it helps a lot to be using Path of Building.
"
jcyjdf1234567 wrote:
Hey. I really liked your last build. only I can not understand what kind of Jewel you use "New item, cobalt jewel". I can not find it on sale. maybe you made some mistake? help me understand what this Jewel is?

That jewel in PoB is a placeholder for the Militant Faith/Dominus jewel. (See video for more detail - it's one of the new Legion Timeless Jewels.)

Note that the primary effect of that jewel is to change a Keystone in range to provide:
.. 3% more spell damage per power charge
.. Gain power charges instead of frenzy charges

The keystone that's being changed is MOM, which is no longer behaving like MoM. PoB just doesn't show any of these effects at this point.
Last edited by GreyLensman on Jul 31, 2019, 12:05:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info