Mathil Build List v3.0

Maybe it's me, but I not even hit 90 with Frost Blades Inquisitor. Red maps - big problem, low survivability (or my low skill mb) wasting all progress. Ended on 89 (which I was moving from 88 one week)
Hello, i was wondering if the Ethereal knives build was still viable for 3.7?
Last edited by Infertigo on Jun 9, 2019, 11:36:36 AM
Does anyone have an end game/goal gear setup for the Assassin Ice Nova/Frostbolt build?

It's a bit hard to aim for endgame gear when I dont really know whats BIS or what I want on each rare item or if there are better uniques to use..

Also, what pantheon/upgrades do I use for this build?
Last edited by ataraxey on Jun 15, 2019, 10:33:20 PM
Same question as above but about bladestorm gladiator
Selling a full item set for the infernal blow build for 5.5 exalted. Hit me up ingame. IGN: Morph_BlowMeUp
hello. what pantheon for BLS IB Bers?
Thanks for the Shock Nova Inquisitor! Having a blast. Full power, frenzy, and endurance charges. The frenzy charges drive damage through the roof.

(gear updated)

Going for +2 to supports on the staff and saving up for a lvl 4 empower. When I 21/20% shock nova, that'll make it a lvl 26 shock nova and lvl 23 support gems. Hawt.

Also, going with Vaal Clarity in the spare socket in the helmet (only using the vaal skill) to guarantee full energy shield for the big damage buff. Combine that with Focus and the damage is brain-melting.

I tried snorting coke once. The ice cubes got stuck up my nose.
Last edited by PoorDecisionsTV on Jun 28, 2019, 11:32:31 PM
I really like the shock nova inquisitor build. Are there any good substitutes for a 5 link or 6 link staff? Right now it’s costing about 3.5 exalted for something close to that staff
What jewels are you using on the infernal blow Legion build?
There a specific leveling guide at all for the shock nova Inquis?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info