3.3 RAT is back! Elemental Hit Ranged Attack Totems HIERO

Sorry, i am new in poe. I do not understand how elemental hit works with ranged attack totem. i put in frostferno Elemental Hit - Ranged Attack Totem - Elemental Damage with Attacks, but it still works without totem. Ancestral bond i have, please help
"
Sorry, i am new in poe. I do not understand how elemental hit works with ranged attack totem. i put in frostferno Elemental Hit - Ranged Attack Totem - Elemental Damage with Attacks, but it still works without totem. Ancestral bond i have, please help

Your characters are not public so we can't see your helmet setup.
My guess would be it is either not fully linked, you accidentally used a Spell Totem Support gem, or you do not have a ranged weapon equipped since Ranged Attack Totem only works with bows and wands.
I tested in standard not too bad.
But I went for crit instead. At around 35% or so crit chance fully buffed. Might need to do some changes to the flasks but overall quite nice. Will be attempting shaper soon.
Hi, just sharing some ideas. I´ve got a Frostferno and wanted to try if Elemental Hit is that op so I made Chieftain just for the laughs but its working pretty good.
Im using Iceshot + Mirage Archer + GMP for the cold ailment/more% ele hit dmg , Yoke of Suffering get the lightning ailment with shocks. Added Chain support as the 4th link , maybe a 5th could be culling strike or Life gain on hit.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2844110
i assume you focus on the 2 totems in the ascension tree first
How do you deal with Physical Damage? Not great armor or evasion. I assume I have a problem with Physical, could be reflect though; I'm WAY overcapped on resist.
What with 3.4 and this build?
Is there any update for 3.4?
Is the damage still good?
I had a 6 link corrupt chest drop. Until I get frostferno what extra two red gems should I use? Burning damage and fire pen?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info