41M DPS The "Real" Wander

"
WindFaLL95 wrote:
Hi is this league viable? and do-able on a 20c budget? if not I'll dislike the guide and their youtube videos then comment "LUL standard".

ahahahahah

or "do it with 20c, that's real skill"
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Jul 3, 2018, 5:19:48 PM
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
WindFaLL95 wrote:
Hi is this league viable? and do-able on a 20c budget? if not I'll dislike the guide and their youtube videos then comment "LUL standard".

ahahahahah

or "do it with 20c, that's real skill"

challenge accepted

piscator + corona solaris + yokes + tabula + 1 socket tomb fist + 1 socket bubonics + 2x le heups + darkness enthroned

inb4 410k dps
Last edited by WindFaLL95 on Jul 7, 2018, 1:36:50 PM
I've seen ZiggyD builds with more DPS...
"

is it one of those 100M+ DoT pob damage builds that can actually kill 10M health minotaur in 10 seconds? Forums are full of builds which clain to have 5M+ dps but it takes 5+ seconds to kill for them a simple minotaur.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Jul 17, 2018, 1:37:26 AM
"
Rupenus wrote:
"

is it one of those 100M+ DoT pob damage builds that can actually kill 10M health minotaur in 10 seconds? Forums are full of builds which clain to have 5M+ dps but it takes 5+ seconds to kill for them a simple minotaur.

It was just a joke...

Spoiler
no joke, ziggyd make me triggered.
Nothing trigger more then his laugh
more dps :D
"
RicTran wrote:
more dps :D

how much do you ask for it ^^
Very nice
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info