[3.13] "EQ JUGG" EARTHQUAKE T H I C C JUGGERNAUT Build 2021 Edition (Staff/Mace) + UBER ELDER!

"
relishy wrote:
"
otazman999 wrote:
I am too Squishy, is there anything I can do to boost my survive ability. I have completed most level 5 and lower maps. But have started dying on level 6 maps and harder. I have not seen any steel rings yet. Can I get a couple of hints with priority on what i should work on. Trying to roll up better armor now.

I can chime in a bit, I've switched to glacial hammer but I used this build to do T16s and kill Shaper and Elder. Looking at your character profile:

- How do I get the Enchantment Pulverize on my helmet?
- I am having bad luck finding the last 2 trials to do final run. Any tricks to get them to appear in the maps?
- When using Blood and Sand I am guessing I need to be in Blood mode. Is this correct?

Thanks for the info.

Last edited by otazman999 on May 6, 2020, 1:38:29 PM
"
otazman999 wrote:

- How do I get the Enchantment Pulverize on my helmet?
- I am having bad luck finding the last 2 trials to do final run. Any tricks to get them to appear in the maps?
- When using Blood and Sand I am guessing I need to be in Blood mode. Is this correct?

Thanks for the info.

- Enchantment is '30% Reduced Earthquake Duration' which you can get from the divine font in uber labs (will require a lot of runs unless you're lucky)

Since you don't have uber labs unlocked yet get a 'Less Duration' gem from Lily Roth in Oriath and replace Fortify with it. Remember to link Fortify with Leap Slam (replace Endurance gem with it).

So 5L should look like: EQ - Melee Phy - Brutality - Shockwave - Less Duration

If you 6L add Fortify back

If you get lucky and get that enchant - replace Less Duration gem with Pulverise - or Fortify if you're still 5L.

- Since you are console the quickest way is to run a bunch of t1-t3 maps as they are and do nothing but look for the trials (trial won't spawn in boss rooms so no need to look there). It is 1/10 chance for a trial to spawn + 2/6 on getting the trials you need so it will take you many maps.

- Blood stance if you are comfortable with your survivability - the blind from Sand stance is super good if you're finding yourself quite squishy at the moment.
Hey
So i played last season and it was my first season in the game
now i want to comeback and play this build - i know its late in the season
can i get some tips on how to level up this character from zero? :<
im still kinda new
"
nircc wrote:
Hey
So i played last season and it was my first season in the game
now i want to comeback and play this build - i know its late in the season
can i get some tips on how to level up this character from zero? :<
im still kinda new

I can even answer this question. :)
1. Watch the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCnoS1PH8WU&feature=youtu.be
2. Its simple go to page 1 and check out the early gear, gems etc. that is recommended.
3. Get Lions roar flask as soon as you can.
4. Kaom's sign as soon as you can and then upgrade to kaoms way.
This character was super easy to get to maps with.
"
relishy wrote:
"
GoatyBro wrote:
So running this build on my secondary character and feeling a little squishy still, I know I'm not up to 90 but t15's are hitting hard still. Any help?

https://pastebin.com/5CMJvE24

1. Less Duration on helm or skill gem with earthquake is a huge dps increase that can't be ignored unless you have gg gear. Aftershock is most of your damage and it comes too late without less duration.

2. This build can't really abuse impale mechanics that well so switching it for Brutality is much more damage. Basically Impale > Brutality, Pulverise > Less Duration (keep Pulverise if you have helm enchant).

3. Your gear isn't optimal for this build.

- Your chest is not that great, I much rather have one that gives more life and resistances than what it has to offer right now. You can keep this only if you can cap resistances after other changes to your gear.

- You have no +1 curses so assassins mark and enfeeble doesn't work together - even then vulnerability is a far superior curse and you should get it on gloves or ring.
Note: you still have to lose those curses otherwise you won't curse with vulnerability

- Kaom's way like Angry said

- Lose some jewel sockets to prioritise Serpent Dance

- get Lethal Pride (kiloava) for double block

- get a better Watcher's eye if you can (attack or double damage with Pride), though your current one is ok

- a better abyss jewel on your stygian and some way to get 20% dmg craft on belt would be nice too

- prioritise %life on jewels - and honestly those resistance mods is a big waste on jewels, change your chest to cap resistances if you must.

- get a +30 int node than using that unique jewel and wasting a slot and str nodes(not sure why you need that much int?)

3. FLASKS - super important and I see people sleep on it and ask why they're dying all the time.

- No idea why you have Wise Oak, get a diamond flask (you're using a Precision Watcher's eye and you're not taking full advantage of crit).

- Get curse and freeze immunity on diamond and basalt flask - super super important to your survivability.

- Use any corrupted blood jewel for bleed immunity - or use a normal life flask with it on (replacing Blood of the Karui).

https://pastebin.com/kG4yqnrY

How's it lookin now, made some changes. I also got a double damage watchers eye. Got 20% damage on ring.
Last edited by GoatyBro on May 7, 2020, 9:25:39 PM
"
GoatyBro wrote:

https://pastebin.com/kG4yqnrY

How's it lookin now, made some changes. I also got a double damage watchers eye. Got 20% damage on ring.

Wow, massive upgrades here, your gear is now many times better than mine before I switched builds so you should have no problems tackling endgame content.

Minor things: Brutality is better than Pulverise for dps.

- You may be able to get away with that 20% reduced duration on Abyssus and do away with the Less Duration gem for Brutality and Pulverise. Do some tests and see how it feels.

- Grab a Vaal Molten Shell, the vaal skill can tank 3x more damage than its normal counterpart and last ages with increased duration.

- You can corrupt your staff to 30% qual (or 29? with syndicate bench) for more dps - I would get better rolls on the staff first though.

- Your next damage boost will be getting lv 90+ and skilling Rampart and Executioner.

- Missing some flat life on ring and amulet but not really worth shelling out as this build maxes out around 5k hp anyways.

- If you have a lot of regret orbs, experiment with Unstoppable and Undeniable in place of Unrelenting and Unbreakable - you are much less tanky but I personally find myself surviving delirium better and the extra attack speed feels so good in fog. Bonus being you don't need to reserve life for Precision anymore.

Ultimately, its up to you now to see how you feel whilst mapping and bossing. What I would say is: this is not a facetanking build, you gotta learn boss mechanics (even some map ones) and you will rip in delirium fog sometimes. This league is not very friendly to 5k hp builds so for future upgrades I would say focus on damage - mainly getting more crit multi on jewels.

Good Luck.
Last edited by relishy on May 7, 2020, 11:13:30 PM
How is everyone returning mana? on bosses it feels like i am unable to sustain attacking when i am running all the Aura gems.
"
How is everyone returning mana? on bosses it feels like i am unable to sustain attacking when i am running all the Aura gems.

Personally, I've been running a jewel that gives %mana leach. So long as i hit the target, I usually don't have an issue with mana.

------

I've been playing for a little bit now, but I feel like I could use some help. i struggle a little against some of the late game content, and am wondering what I can do to improve my build (Besides getting the enchant on the helm, gloves with vulen, ring with assassins, and chest with +1 curse). I've got just about 4-5 exalts saved up right now.

https://pastebin.com/dNAewXxd

I also don't fully know how to link all my items like Goatybro above has.

I'm new to using the forums, so if I did something incorrectly, please let me know what I can do to correct it.
"
Marilas wrote:

mana on a jewel
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
Is there any way to get really good Single Target DPS with Earthquake? Something like 20 Million Shaper DPS?

I've tried EQ some weeks ago and all i got was around 10 Million Shaper DPS if i remember right. And thats just around 10 Million to less to feel good.
Last edited by Rake7 on May 29, 2020, 6:52:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info