[3.13] "EQ JUGG" EARTHQUAKE T H I C C JUGGERNAUT Build 2021 Edition (Staff/Mace) + UBER ELDER!

"
Captpopsicle wrote:
"
Keelez wrote:
I'm sorry but did they change the skill so that it cant be used with Axes? It says both. It says can only be used with Maces/scepters or Staves on the skill itself, but in the title of the skill it says axes??

Not sure if crazy.

Do you have shockwave support as a gem? I made the same mistake in my Tabula earlier lol.

Ohhhh :(
Hello, thanks for the build. Had a lot of fun leveling this. What would you suggest as changes in items if we were to only use this as a uber lab farmer? Also why endurance charge on melee stun is linked to leap slam? as a jugg we get enough charges already right? How about replacing that with fortify and using another as a 5th link with EQ?
My EQ Jugg is coming along nicely. Did my first Awakener today. I enjoy this build.
Geeez, after 7 days I finaly got a pair of Haemophilia corrupted with crit chance. I removed all extra life nodes and went full dps. Removed unbreakable and unrelenting. And now Im fkn melting POE

The build felt really clunky first with low damage to bosses etc but when you get high bleed etc it becomes hillarious to play.
Also stacking atk speed with jewls, (Life - critmulti - atk speed)
Undeniable + Cinderswallow and your quick as lightning.

Martial Experience and this new sick DPS keeps my HP topped all the time. I litterly can't die anymore even with 4700 max hp.

With no second curse ring should have Vulnerability and insted have the crit chance corrupt on gloves don't you think?

Overall now its a blast, PS Vaal Warchief 6 linked in blighted maps when bosses come close.. Just a tip xD "Edit: Just did first T16 blighted and my totem rekt bosses in 2 seconds"

Last edited by Dwedan on Mar 22, 2020, 5:23:38 AM
Interesting edits to the build. How far are in maps have you gotten?
"
bluu_94 wrote:
Hello, thanks for the build. Had a lot of fun leveling this. What would you suggest as changes in items if we were to only use this as a uber lab farmer? Also why endurance charge on melee stun is linked to leap slam? as a jugg we get enough charges already right? How about replacing that with fortify and using another as a 5th link with EQ?

As additional source to get extra charges.
NO changes for ulab farmer
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
"
LadyLoriana wrote:

If you asked me I killed cirus and just finishing of last bonus objectives, melting all.
Him nice build i really have fun playing it. Just one question, why didnt you take some cluster jewel? It's not worth?
Thinking to roll a 2nd Char this league and stumbled upon this one, seems great will try!

As others asked, are you going to consider cluster jewels to the build, maybe in combination with annointments??

Ty!
"
Dwedan wrote:
"
LadyLoriana wrote:

If you asked me I killed cirus and just finishing of last bonus objectives, melting all.

That's great to hear. I might test out your variation of the build. Have you had any trouble with Uber Elder?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info