Meme Arrow Build Guide! - (Blink/Mirror Arrow meme build - (DOES NO LONGER WORK)

hell, i love this build - gonna do it for new league starting june 1. one question - maybe i'm out to lunch (well, prob no maybe there) but it seems u have only 88 added str (50 from passives and 38 from helm) - how the hell did u equip a helm that requires 148 str ?????????? what am i missing (besides a 7 figure bank account)??
I'm a fan of this build!
What do you think of the new support gem Advanced Traps Support which increase the duration of the trap while reducing its cooldown ? Will it be worth taking or is the duration too much of a problem ?

(Will you update the build for the Incursion League?)

Nice work overall mate
Is this build getting buffed or nerfed in incursion?
Trap cooldown support seems to have lost lie 20% cooldown for some other stuff.
What happens to the cool down in 3.3 now that traps are spammable without cool down? Does this become a broken build now?
I think it get buffed, a LOT.

- Skill duration does not impact trap duration anymore.
There is no need to run 10 cheap construction anymore, so more skill points available for defense

-trap cooldown support increase skill duration (clone last longer)

- the only cooldown left is the skill one (shorter than the trap one IIRC)
I'm wondering about this though:

"The interaction between trap skills with cooldowns and sources of additional traps thrown (such as the Multiple Traps or Cluster Trap Supports) has been changed, and now work as they did with Vaal Lightning Trap previously. Namely, additional traps can only be thrown if the skill has at least one extra trap cooldown stockpiled, and only as many additional traps will be thrown as there are cooldowns stockpiled. In other words, if you have three Seismic Traps stockpiled and have the Shaper's additional trap glove mod, you'll throw two traps and consume two Seismic Trap cooldowns. If you only have two cooldowns stockpiled and attempt to throw three Seismic Traps via the Multitrap support, you will only throw two traps."

And

"Trap Support No longer has a cooldown."

Will it be that you can spam traps without any cooldown, but it will only be 1 trap at a time unless you let it build up a stockpile?

And if it doesn't have a cooldown, is there a point in going Ranger ascendancy?

Hope to see a 3.3.0 update on this amazing build.
IGN: Bottebo
Last edited by Botte84 on May 30, 2018, 10:01:47 AM
"
Botte84 wrote:
I'm wondering about this though:

"Trap Support No longer has a cooldown."

And if it doesn't have a cooldown, is there a point in going Ranger ascendancy?

traps will have no cooldown but mirror arrow and blink arrow still do
YES - all changes sound like buffs EXCEPT the changes to Multi or Cluster Traps supports. I think this is where we get totally SCREWED !!!! in order to throw more than 1 trap (even with Cluster Trap) you have to "stockpile" trap cooldowns. Read the patch notes - that's exactly what it says. Does anyone even know how to go about stockpiling cooldowns???? because if we can't do that then we can never throw more than 1 trap at a time and that will kill the build. Is there anyone who can clarify this point? it's critical to know this before starting the build in a new league.
Last edited by Badfox14 on May 30, 2018, 2:41:18 PM
This build is dead...

it can only throw one trap..

so sad........

I got to know it when I was 38 lvl...
RIP Arrow Trappers. Don't really understand the technical details behind the trap updates in 3.3 but cluster trap support now does nothing to blink/mirror arrows. The skill now makes you throw just -one- trap, with a cooldown to boot.

THIS IS A NERF

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info