Poet's Way. T H I C C Poet's Pen Boss Killer

hi, I do not see a tree. If I click on the link, I see only the text. Can someone give a normal link to the tree?
How about putting immortal call in poet? Will we get permanent phys immune?
"
hi, I do not see a tree. If I click on the link, I see only the text. Can someone give a normal link to the tree?

you can look on the char from dvs_m0rph

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/dvs_m0rph

or you importthe link with the text into this tool:

https://github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding

"

How about putting immortal call in poet? Will we get permanent phys immune?

Yes (maybe you will need Eye of Innocence)

I dont think its good, as you loose life regeneration and damage provided from charges

"
Atziri Promise does not boost your dps because of Avatar of Fire.
Make sure your attack speed is right. Helmet enchant is 33% more dps. Other than that - gem levels/jewels. What maps are you running?

O thks, did not saw this :-) with Avatar of Fire

How can i get better attack speed? Unbuffed i have only Frenzy 3.43. Volatile Dead 1.31 and Unrearth 1.75 :( (lv16)
Last edited by iDT on Apr 24, 2018, 12:50:25 PM
hi, would you recommend this build as a league starter for flashback? Im trying to find the most cost efficient build/ascendancy to start with and am having a difficulty figuring out which will provide bes the best damage/defense for the price.
"
latterus14 wrote:
hi, would you recommend this build as a league starter for flashback? Im trying to find the most cost efficient build/ascendancy to start with and am having a difficulty figuring out which will provide bes the best damage/defense for the price.

I would not recommend starting a league with this build.
"
latterus14 wrote:

I would not recommend starting a league with this build.
Can the Hall of Grandmaster map be done with this build?
Last edited by iDT on Apr 27, 2018, 9:23:32 AM
"
iDT wrote:
Can the Hall of Grandmaster map be done with this build?

I haven't tried.
Edit: just tried - no problem
Last edited by dvs_m0rph on Apr 27, 2018, 12:01:31 PM
@dvs_m0rph thnks mate
@dvs_m0rph thanks for the guide!

Regarding Watcher's Eyes, I can't afford the 2 Anger stat versions, so I was wondering which of the "while affected by Anger" ones was best?

Life leech?
Fire penetration?
increased fire damage?

Is this what you meant by "Leech>Penetration." ?

Playing BSC, and more concerned about boss clearing than mapping speed.

Thanks--

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info