I can't see the tree.
what I'm doing wrong?
Last edited by Defected_43 on Apr 13, 2018, 9:49:31 AM
"
Defected_43 wrote:
I can't see the tree.
what I'm doing wrong?

copy and paste https://pastebin.com/wDjPM4q2 into Path of building
Can someone please explain how Bodyswap works (and with what supports) and how Cremation works (should i put it in Poets pen or self casting it?

Some information would be much appreciated as i am fairly new to this kind of playstyle and specific spells.

Thanks!
Hello again. after 6 ou 7h got lvl 73 and what I can say? It's been good so far. This is my gear atm :

Spoiler

I have some currency left and Idk what I should buy first, and I have some questions;

- Starkonja's or Devotos? maybe Starkonja's with enchant because i still need to lvl util 90's? and then change for a Devotos for bossing?

- about the watcher's eye, I can't buy one with leech and penetration. but I can get one with leech, but Idk if I should buy it now or use that money on other things.

- About the gloves, I dont know how to upgrade my gloves, I have 3.41 attacks per second on ho. should I get ones with atk speed? or just hp/resists?

- Im using kaoms roots right now for mapping w/bodyswap, is there any better boots for mapping?

- I cant cap my resists using 2 kaoms way, maybe when I get better jewels I can cap resists, so, should I start work on jewels right now? or later 90's for t16/bossing?

Thanks for the build its amazing, and sorry for my english.
Bought some jewels from you yesterday, killed uber elder today at lvl 84. Great build, great boss killer. Thanks for the guide

edit: think its pertinent to add that this is the jewel he dropped me
Last edited by jugofjudge on Apr 13, 2018, 9:34:35 PM
"
jugofjudge wrote:
Bought some jewels from you yesterday, killed uber elder today at lvl 84. Great build, great boss killer. Thanks for the guide

edit: think its pertinent to add that this is the jewel he dropped me

Wow gz!
"
nel0angel0 wrote:
"
dvs_m0rph wrote:

If you plan on using Body Swap all the time - Starkonja is better.

As for damage - changing PoI to PoF and running RF, going for CDR boots, Ele Weakness on hit gloves, otherwise going Inquisitor/Elementalist or making Indigon build.

What is bodyswap for? Movement? How exactly do u use it and why its good on some maps and not good on others? (sorry for asking this never played this build before but i am planning to)

Also can you please inform which are the third gem in the second poets pen?

Thanks!

Bodyswap is for movement, yep. You put it in second Poets Pen (one with Unearth - that's why there is open slot). It is not as good on some maps because Unearth does not work very well when there are elevations or tight passages.
"
nel0angel0 wrote:
how Cremation works (should i put it in Poets pen or self casting it?

Thanks!

You either put it in together with Unearth: Unearth-GMP-Cremation, or get 6l Belly and put it in there to selfcast. I don't recommend either.
"
ratz wrote:
I have some currency left and Idk what I should buy first, and I have some questions;

- Starkonja's or Devotos? maybe Starkonja's with enchant because i still need to lvl util 90's? and then change for a Devotos for bossing?

Rather other way around. Devotos is nice for MS in maps where Bodyswap does not work very well. You don't need MS if you use Bodyswap all the time or while fighting bosses.

"
ratz wrote:

- about the watcher's eye, I can't buy one with leech and penetration. but I can get one with leech, but Idk if I should buy it now or use that money on other things.

I can't answer that for you. All i can say is i had no issues w/o leech, but getting it was a huge change for my sustain. You should have no problems doing all content w/o it, but it will obviously be harder and probably not deathless.

"
ratz wrote:

- About the gloves, I dont know how to upgrade my gloves, I have 3.41 attacks per second on ho. should I get ones with atk speed? or just hp/resists?

You should not need attack speed on gloves w/o CDR belt, but test it yourself (you might even have too much).

"
ratz wrote:

- Im using kaoms roots right now for mapping w/bodyswap, is there any better boots for mapping?

This part is covered in the guide.

"
ratz wrote:

- I cant cap my resists using 2 kaoms way, maybe when I get better jewels I can cap resists, so, should I start work on jewels right now? or later 90's for t16/bossing?

I would try to get at least some basic 3-stat jewels, probably w/o life for now.
"
dvs_m0rph wrote:
"
nel0angel0 wrote:
"
dvs_m0rph wrote:

If you plan on using Body Swap all the time - Starkonja is better.

As for damage - changing PoI to PoF and running RF, going for CDR boots, Ele Weakness on hit gloves, otherwise going Inquisitor/Elementalist or making Indigon build.

What is bodyswap for? Movement? How exactly do u use it and why its good on some maps and not good on others? (sorry for asking this never played this build before but i am planning to)

Also can you please inform which are the third gem in the second poets pen?

Thanks!

Bodyswap is for movement, yep. You put it in second Poets Pen (one with Unearth - that's why there is open slot). It is not as good on some maps because Unearth does not work very well when there are elevations or tight passages.

I use bodyswap now while leveling, this thing is nuts, it teleports me randomly here and there especially when fighting a rare where i have to attack more than once and there are corpses around, it just teleports me all over the place lol.

Do i do something wrong?

Is there another good option for the thrird link in the second poets pen?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info