g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

I've started this league using this guide and tweeted it along so that it can clear most of the content still working on it BTW. I've changed abysus whit a rats nest I swapped essence worm for a shaped ring with lvl8 assassins mark witch anyhow gives out in the end more dps than 1 herald. And stained on only 2 heralds purity and hatred. Atm I have 177k dps on reave in ho with auras up only no flasks and goes up to 1 mil dps on tooltip with heralds flasks and warchief totem. I've changed to swapping gems on a 6l setup becouse it's way more dps since stat sticks are no more and I'm using a belly for now but I think a loreweave would be the better choice. I've changed some skill gems to for more power charge generation against bosses and warchief totem with chance to bleed witch paired with blade flurry + bloodlust simply melts bosses away. All and all this is a good starter build witch tweeked along to your liking can go wery far
"
Worfy wrote:
I've started this league using this guide and tweeted it along so that it can clear most of the content still working on it BTW. I've changed abysus whit a rats nest I swapped essence worm for a shaped ring with lvl8 assassins mark witch anyhow gives out in the end more dps than 1 herald. And stained on only 2 heralds purity and hatred. Atm I have 177k dps on reave in ho with auras up only no flasks and goes up to 1 mil dps on tooltip with heralds flasks and warchief totem. I've changed to swapping gems on a 6l setup becouse it's way more dps since stat sticks are no more and I'm using a belly for now but I think a loreweave would be the better choice. I've changed some skill gems to for more power charge generation against bosses and warchief totem with chance to bleed witch paired with blade flurry + bloodlust simply melts bosses away. All and all this is a good starter build witch tweeked along to your liking can go wery far

i have 3mil+ shaper/guardian dps with 6link blade flurry and. Also ur helm is literally trash, no offense :D u can get a rare helm witch can make ur vaal reave 6 link+ with the new bench u can craft +1 to melee gems witch is huge..

+ u have belly of the beast and still low life..
I'm a new player. I am following you but I don't know why I can not use Reave and blade flurry Skill If I equip Sceptre. Could you help me please?

Last edited by zlinhtinhz on Dec 23, 2018, 9:37:51 PM
Is it more worth using normal reave so we can get it to lvl 21, or should i just keep using vaal reave?
"
zlinhtinhz wrote:
I'm a new player. I am following you but I don't know why I can not use Reave and blade flurry Skill If I equip Sceptre. Could you help me please?

Read the changelog or patchnotes, you can no longer dual wield off hand weapons that do not support your main skill. Hence you can not use scepters anymore.

"
KroNoZz wrote:
Is it more worth using normal reave so we can get it to lvl 21, or should i just keep using vaal reave?

Atack gems do not benefit much from level 21. A 20/20 Vaal Reave would be better.
I have 1 more question :D as im lvling up i have a hard time using the required blue gems cause of the int need, am i doing something wrong?, i have to use a unique amulet that gives me 100 to all attributes to use my gems/gear
"
KroNoZz wrote:
I have 1 more question :D as im lvling up i have a hard time using the required blue gems cause of the int need, am i doing something wrong?, i have to use a unique amulet that gives me 100 to all attributes to use my gems/gear

Early on you can take one of the +30 int nodes on tree, or grab an ammy/rings with attributes that you need. It won't matter much early on until your like level 85+ and start doing like high tier maps. Then with the int nodes on tree and a roll on a ring or something you should be good.
"
batubreezy wrote:
"
Worfy wrote:

i have 3mil+ shaper/guardian dps with 6link blade flurry and. Also ur helm is literally trash, no offense :D u can get a rare helm witch can make ur vaal reave 6 link+ with the new bench u can craft +1 to melee gems witch is huge..

I know helm isn't that grate but I didnt have the currency to buy a shaped one. For now it's a OK substitute.
"
batubreezy wrote:
"
Worfy wrote:

I know helm isn't that grate but I didnt have the currency to buy a shaped one. For now it's a OK substitute. And 5.4 k life I don't think it's that low considering I don't have any life on helm and jewels. Things that can be changed without affecting the skill tree
the shaped helm costs 15-30c.. double resists are like 1ex only

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info