Undisputed Best RF Character in Path of Exile 33,650 EHP/ +2850 Net Regen / 8K Instant ES

Congrats, btw, any welfare food stamp build like yours that can killl. Of course, durable without pricey stuff.
Thanks
New amulet. Bump! :)
I was poor, because I didn't have anything. But I was rich, because I had a dream.
Bump. Overhauled regen section, comparing closely to #1 Life RF VMVarga.
I was poor, because I didn't have anything. But I was rich, because I had a dream.
Modified tree. Gained ~700 EHP. Keeping everything up to date on here!
Bump - Gained 800ES with 3.6 changes (Arcane Will).

wouldnt this belt be better?
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Rupenus wrote:

wouldnt this belt be better?

Life recovery rate won't do anything. It has to be energy shield recovery rate.
This would be an upgrade for sure

"
chinhodado wrote:
This would be an upgrade for sure

Yes! I added the mana craft on my current belt, brought me up an additional ~300ES. Unfortunately I wasn't able to hit the life roll and I don't have exalts to re-craft. Pepehands

Last edited by Aevykin on Mar 8, 2019, 1:44:15 AM
lol, you're the 'special person' who commented on my regalia on reddit

4 link righteous fire, definitely undisputed best rfer of all time x))))))))

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info