[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

"
Still leveling this dude, but for later, I have this nice 6l sitting around which I would prefer to use over Loreweave (which I don't have yet). Any thoughts?

Why would you want to use that over Loreweave?
Loreweave is full of mods that you want for this build.
Adds flat phys damage for ele conversion, gives attributes, life, and mana, increases critical strike chance to help Elemental Overload, increases elemental damage by 40%, and increases your maximum resistance cap.
You're gimping yourself by using a generic rare over Loreweave. That armor has nothing going for it aside from it's life roll.
Last edited by HercExile on Jun 9, 2018, 5:59:06 AM
"
Pyrazul wrote:
I read through the thread and couldn't find the answer. How do you guys deal with elemental reflect? Since we have 100% fire dmg, that kills us even with 36 lgoh.

Use the Soul of Yugul pantheton and wear a Sybil's Lament ring.
Not sure if this will be effective against high tier bosses since you'll lose your lgoh, but it works for map clears.
"
Merephantom wrote:
"
Pyrazul wrote:
"
Merephantom wrote:
Hello,

Thanks for the guide to this build. I'm loving the way everything just melts with ease as i go through the maps. Only level 85 and working my way through the maps.

I only have 6760 health currently. Elemental reflect maps are simply not possible for me. Is this the same for you guys? Also, not sure how you can get up to 8k-9k health lol.

Please take a look at my gear and let me know what i can improve on.

Your 2 rings have together 26 life - that's very low. You also don't have taken all the life nodes in the tree, what I would have taken first over the dmg nodes. Also don't forget, that you get life with every level gained, so you should end up with 7.5k life at lvl 94. With 7.2k life you are on the safe side with this build.
I also noticed, that you have only a total of 8 life gain on hit. This is way too low imo.
But even with my 36 lgoh I can't do the ele ref maps. Maybe you have to swap out the amulett or some gems.

Thanks for reply and input. I agree with everything you posted. I couldn't find +2 or 3 mana gain ring with good life and EDWA. Elder rings with +14 and up life gain are very rare and expensive with EDWA. Rings are holding me back atm. I'm still searching daily lol. Is it worth sacrificing EDWA for +14 and up life gain?

thanks

Get +2 mana gain on hit on a jewel, this will free your ring. A ring with mana and life gain and also good stats seems nearly impossible or just insanly expensive.
I have a question in the levling guide is there 2x herald of ash.. is that right or does i switch one of them to other one?
Im dropping my dick right away and rushing up a new JUGGER!! Looks freakin amazing...
WROOOOM
"
"
Still leveling this dude, but for later, I have this nice 6l sitting around which I would prefer to use over Loreweave (which I don't have yet). Any thoughts?

Adds flat phys damage for ele conversion, gives attributes, life, and mana, increases critical strike chance to help Elemental Overload, increases elemental damage by 40%, and increases your maximum resistance cap.
You're gimping yourself by using a generic rare over Loreweave. That armor has nothing going for it aside from it's life roll.

Let me rephrase my original statement - I'd prefer to use the rare before I get Loreweave. I won't go through the pain to buy 60 unique rings to get a Loreweave, so it might take a while till I get it. And then I have to 6l it, too, which is a whole other ordeal.
FINALLY IT'S LUPUS!
Have you played around with the new combustion support? Given it now gives up to -19% fire res on ignited enemies is it maybe better to use over ele focus?

Edit: or perhaps linking it with the ancestral protector?
Last edited by QtkanthaZaarl on Jun 9, 2018, 11:12:40 AM
"
"
"

Let me rephrase my original statement - I'd prefer to use the rare before I get Loreweave. I won't go through the pain to buy 60 unique rings to get a Loreweave, so it might take a while till I get it. And then I have to 6l it, too, which is a whole other ordeal.

That makes more sense.
In that case then yeah the armor is perfectly fine.
"
QtkanthaZaarl wrote:
Have you played around with the new combustion support? Given it now gives up to -19% fire res on ignited enemies is it maybe better to use over ele focus?

Edit: or perhaps linking it with the ancestral protector?

PoB shows the same dps as elemental focus, but you need to ignite the target, so not worth it
"Auras: Herald of Ash + Herald of Ash (Until Level 31)
Replace Herald of Ash with: Blasphemy + Poacher's Mark"

I just hit level 31 and wonder what this means =P"

Herald of Ash + Herald of Ash, is it suposed to be Ash and Cold or something?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info