[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

When does Avatar of fire have to be taken ? ( to replace the amu )

Only for late game or i can pick up this node anytime, no rule ?
Last two questions:

1) Yes to fossil crafting. Scorched Fossil can yield -fire res on a helmet.

2) Avatar of Fire (AoF) - Take the node until you can afford Xoph's Blood amulet. Once you get Xoph's, you can refund the ~3 passives that you took for AoF. Xoph's gives you AoF; having both the node and the amulet is duplicative. I would take it pretty early on as it provides a pretty good DPS boost given how easy it is to scale ele damage in the current meta.
Last edited by WulfgangNSH on Sep 7, 2018, 2:54:20 PM
What's the best glove enchant we should be going for?
"
What's the best glove enchant we should be going for?

The glove enchants are not that important but the best one imo is (anything)of the light
a much better alternative is +2 to AoE gems corruption implicit for anger(or+2 to aura gems,its the same thing)
Check out ”Bjorns Boss Services” here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2119500
After completing the service,please vouch my thread,vouches are greatly appreciated!
Last edited by Thor_Inica on Sep 7, 2018, 3:59:35 PM
"
knusethus wrote:
"
EDMOSES wrote:
Hi guys, just a quick question regarding Increased area of effect and Concentrated effect.
In many builds these are swapped using concentrated for boss fights.
In delve my tooltip damage does not alter at all when swapping between these 2 gems yet i follow Gorno's elemental claw build in standard and it makes a very big tooltip dps change.
Any reason for this? does not seem correct.
Also, aside from Xoph's blood and Loreweave, is there any way i can improve my dps on Daryl_is_my_name?
Thanks guys and thanks again to Gorno for a very nice build.

Until you get a Xophs you need the avatar of fire passive.

Thank you for spotting my bad and pointing it out.
Are the new minion damage/attack speed nodes that also benefit you worth going for? Or is that too much of a point sink?
Last edited by HohoHaha1817 on Sep 8, 2018, 1:41:08 AM
"
WulfgangNSH wrote:
I had been re-rolling Ele Reflect until I hit ~30 LGOH. Even then, if it's a map I really care about (e.g. T15), I'll typically re-roll the reflect off. The only mod I really hate and will always re-roll is no life/mana regen. I did a T12 Crystal Ore w/ no regen last night (corrupted, had no choice) and it was a pain in the rear, though manageable with a mana flask. MGOH solves it to a certain extent, but occasionally you get overzealous with MS and not enough mobs to keep up with the mana burn. Without a flask, you're hosed if that happens.

I hit 30 LGOH and still not able to do ele reflect maps ...
Any recommendation of order, Head Enchantment or Loreweave first?
Played this last league and loved it.

Has anybody played the Assasin Poison Variant that was BOTW recently? Is it comparable?
livejamie
"
dums wrote:
Any recommendation of order, Head Enchantment or Loreweave first?

definetly loreweave first
Check out ”Bjorns Boss Services” here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2119500
After completing the service,please vouch my thread,vouches are greatly appreciated!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info