[3.7] Freezing Pulse Totem Hierophant | Cheap, Starter, Guide, Guardians, Shaper

"
AngryBurito wrote:
What is the best way to try to obtain the second threshold jewel if you are SSF?

Like I wrote in my levelling guide, its not super rare, so just wait until one drops. Play arc totems until then.
Is searing bond totem worth using with the change to ascendancy giving us 3% more dmg per totem?
This build rocks. Got lucky with a tabula rosa at about level 30. Using the totem support and double totems work great!
GuitarDan
Hi so cool build!, I adapt it for pathfinder and its working a lot!. thanks you!.
just got it in a stash after killing Vagan in Transportation.

im having a blast with this build, died just a couple of times duo to lag and brainfart
Could you interchange the new Winter Orb skill with the current set? Would you make any changes?
Hi VisorX.Can u help me with a dilemma ? im lv 90 i have a soul mantle and im wondering if its ok to use multiple totems for +2 to have 6 totems or should i use faster projectiles / add cold dmg? im wondering if i have much dps with 6 totems instead 3/4 ( 4 with shield craft... but i dont like to play on shield , its seems for me i loss to manny dps ...) .
Hi VisorX hi all i've decided to play this build and so faar verry handy to play im familiar with totems builds i rather play Duelist and farm Izaro but verry easy with this one to.
I think im doing fine i wanted to share my progress untill now, here i go:

Current Progress 11/12/2018

🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::
Last edited by 4lin on Dec 11, 2018, 1:12:54 PM
hmm .. i tested the multiple totems .. from 5L 130k dps per totem .. to 80k with multiple totem not so happy and worth i think
Why is Controlled Destruction linked to the totems when there are so many +crit nodes taken in the tree? Aren't they useless that way?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info