[3.7] Freezing Pulse Totem Hierophant | Cheap, Starter, Guide, Guardians, Shaper

"
Driler wrote:
hey! what about Taryn's Shiver staff, did you use it?

I think Taryn's Shiver deserves a mention now with the changes to Shieldcharge and Flame Dash.

The problem with Taryn's Shiver is that it's only worth using if you 6link it (else you use Tabula) and 6linking is such a huge investment, that you can buy two very good wands/sceptres/daggers that will give you more DPS than Taryn's Shiver.

Or you opt for a good spell shield which will probably end you up with slightly lower DPS, but better defenses.

But I wouldn't say going for Taryn's Shiver is a mistake, numbers are pretty close and you get some block compared to dual wielding.

"
Creepymutu wrote:
I was wondering and i know you built around shield charge, but do you know of any combinations of support skills to phase run except low level arcane surge ?

In my guide I linked Phase Run with Increased Duration and Arcane Surge (in a 4link with Frostbomb which used these supports in my build before already).
Last edited by VisorX on Sep 3, 2018, 9:41:58 AM
Looks good so far, the skill tree is a bit different around level 10-11ish. Hopefully we will have an updated leveling guide soon.

Thanks.
Last edited by saucefar2 on Sep 3, 2018, 11:37:53 AM
Noob here, could anyone link good weapon for this build?
I'm now level 56 and early in my 20's, I swapped to arc for leveling instead of Firestorm and found it much quicker.

I swapped to freezing pulse after I finished my quest for the unique gem and bought a second one.

I can already see where this will be great for mapping.

Thanks again!
Casual Player - who likes microtransactions and hideouts.
Whats the final skill tree look like in 3.4?
"
"
Creepymutu wrote:
I was wondering and i know you built around shield charge, but do you know of any combinations of support skills to phase run except low level arcane surge ?

In my guide I linked Phase Run with Increased Duration and Arcane Surge (in a 4link with Frostbomb which used these supports in my build before already).

Oops, must have glanced over it. I registered it as just a frost bomb + arcane surge combo.

I havent done many totems and speed never sounded like it would fit with a totem build (The only one i ever used was flameblast) but with freezing pulse totems speed feels so good. Especially when the pulses go half the maps because of the proj speed, can run far infront of the packs.

Love what you have done.
Great league starter for 3.4. Level 86 and cruising. Not sure how it will scale into red maps but so far so good.

I’ve done many hiero’s and totem builds in the past and decided to experiment with a life buIld instead of MOM. Just did the 10% version after uber lab. I plan to run double purifies for additional mitigation, or just haste and maybe herald of ice for easy stuff. Lots of end game uniques to improve the toon, yet working well with mostly self found gear.

Deciding where to continue to push this toon or swap to something with higher potential dps.
Where the last 13points from tree goes to ? Should we add another jewel or more elemental / cold damage?
Hi can someone show me what end game gear looks like for this build

This is my gear currently need to know what I can do to have more survivability, although I am not struggling everything dies really fast but I want to be able to afk longer without paying much attention to the screen.

Also I am using frostbite instead of projectile weakness, is projectile weakness really better and why by how much?

I also haven't taken MoM yet as I am using haste and herald of ice buff I don't know if it matters but would taking these buffs out and using a clear mind jewel be better?

I also have 10 unused passive points lol.

edit: I also want to use shield charge but don't know how to replace my wand
Last edited by Thuking on Sep 5, 2018, 11:37:43 AM
"
Thuking wrote:
Hi can someone show me what end game gear looks like for this build

This is my gear currently need to know what I can do to have more survivability, although I am not struggling everything dies really fast but I want to be able to afk longer without paying much attention to the screen.

Also I am using frostbite instead of projectile weakness, is projectile weakness really better and why by how much?

I also haven't taken MoM yet as I am using haste and herald of ice buff I don't know if it matters but would taking these buffs out and using a clear mind jewel be better?

I also have 10 unused passive points lol.

edit: I also want to use shield charge but don't know how to replace my wand

Im not the build author but i think i can help with few pieces.

MoM is a must. It will make you alot more tankier than you are with the 10% from the ascendency ontop of MoM. If you want to go nuts theres new mods for body armors trough Lucent Fossil which will enable you to 50/50 Life/Mana.

Flame Dash and Phase Run seems viable now since both were buffed. But if you want shield charge , go for a scepter as mentioned above in the gear section.

Heres example gear im running. Wouldnt say its high end but im having trouble buying better of the market. Thus down to crafting myself.

PS:Using devotos for the speed.

Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info