[3.3] CHAOS-FIRE-INQUISITOR | feat. Magma Orb - All Content incl. UBER ELDER! Budget friendly!

Which build do you think will make a better league starter in 3.3 between this and your molten strike build?
Do you think this build will still function without Aspect of the spider (because it no longer exists in league)?
"
Semantic wrote:
Do you think this build will still function without Aspect of the spider (because it no longer exists in league)?

Yes it will. It was just here for some additional damage. 3.3 gave us damage we never asked for on Magma Orb itself. You can if you want add damage with herald of ash, but I think the build is totally fine with all the mana unreserved for MoM
Did Singularity got nerfed or something? Hinder aura seems only effective on melee range. Without aspect of the spider is it better to just go for Doryani's?
Currently playing Magma Orb as a Deadeye. There's a really nifty [(45–52) to (75–78) added Fire Damage against Burning Enemies] mod available on gloves from incursions so it seems like on paper running Immolate over Ele Focus support might be better. I've also been running Combustion as a 6th link just for comfort, but that could be on a golem/oos easily. Seems like a lot of big upgrades for Morbs this league.
Going to give this a go on the new league, looks fun!
Which stats are more important for Doryani's Catalyst?
"
codecimal wrote:
Currently playing Magma Orb as a Deadeye. There's a really nifty [(45–52) to (75–78) added Fire Damage against Burning Enemies] mod available on gloves from incursions so it seems like on paper running Immolate over Ele Focus support might be better. I've also been running Combustion as a 6th link just for comfort, but that could be on a golem/oos easily. Seems like a lot of big upgrades for Morbs this league.

As far as Inquisitor goes I don't know if that is correct, tested it in PoB and got more dps with Ele Focus.
Nonetheless with Combustion on OoS/Golem the fire dmg gloves are a pretty nice boost, at least single target- wise.

"
Which stats are more important for Doryani's Catalyst?

I'd look for Cast Speed and Elemental Damage.

Currently piloting the build towards Endgame having a ball(heh). Thank you very much @GornoDD for the comprehensive and well written guide! The damage scaling from Gloomfang is just stupid and the playstyle is so much fun. You have to get used to the sound and the visuals of the skill though^^.

I'm currently a bit conflicted about the BiS Weapon. A decently rolled sceptre with the new Tacati's prefix seems to be stronger than a shaped one, on paper (PoB) at least.

Current Gear:
Spoiler

"

Currently piloting the build towards Endgame having a ball(heh). Thank you very much @GornoDD for the comprehensive and well written guide! The damage scaling from Gloomfang is just stupid and the playstyle is so much fun. You have to get used to the sound and the visuals of the skill though^^.

I'm currently a bit conflicted about the BiS Weapon. A decently rolled sceptre with the new Tacati's prefix seems to be stronger than a shaped one, on paper (PoB) at least.

Current Gear:
Spoiler

Insane gear, I am still leveling at the moment and wanted to ask if you had any tips on specific leveling uniques for the build. Right now I am still running Axiam with a diamond flask trying to crit my way through. Obliviously I lack defensive stats but hope to find better gear later on.
"
SolemnKnight wrote:
Insane gear, I am still leveling at the moment and wanted to ask if you had any tips on specific leveling uniques for the build. Right now I am still running Axiam with a diamond flask trying to crit my way through. Obliviously I lack defensive stats but hope to find better gear later on.

After hitting 42 I grabbed Nyctas Lantern and never ran into dmg problems untill I dropped it for Singularity. The +2 level to Fire Gems carries big time.

If you want to go bonkers on dmg you can get one of the new Sacrificial Heart amus, that should at least double your damage, making leveling rather effortless.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info