[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

"
zzangs build is extremely awesome for the price/performance, however it requires greater finesse to balance gear and respec tree to work prior to endgame gearing.

Players new to rf should go for Jugg RF for your first build as it straight forward (stack all life, Phoenix shield)

This is very true. In order to get the build rolling i had to spend a few hours in Path of Building fine tuning almost every piece of gear with the one I could afford from the market. But once you manage to do so it feels great (and I managed to run this build around level 75 with I think 20c investment)!

This build was my league starter BTW and honestly it was fine, a bit challenging at times but definitely doable (I just had to spend around 50 points to respc that ate most of my cash). Still, if anyone else would like to use this build as a league starter, then you'd better know how to use PoB as without it you will get nowhere.
"
Aramoris wrote:
hey :)
got nearly the same gear and same skill tree but got only 82 max res...
was it nerfed in league or am i missing something? =(
compared everything but cant find a difference... =(

thx for help

I answered this question few page ago. So I will quote myself (I hate saying this because it sounds terribly pretencious) :
"
How to get 83% fire res :

- +5% max Fire resist from : Purity of fire lvl 21 with a +2 bonus from Prism Guardian ;
- +1% max Fire resist from : Barbarism.

Add to this all buff from "increased effect of non-curse aura you cast" nodes :
- 10% from small node in ascendency ;
- 3% from Devotion node ;
- 16% from Sovereignty wheel ;
- 20% from Influence wheel.
This should buff your auras by 49%. And 5% max fire res + 49% inc effect = 5 x 1.49 = 7.45. This transform the 5% max fire res of your PoF in a +7% max fire res.

So, 7+1 = 8. 75+8 = 83.

This is how we get 83% fire res.
I downloaded the build into POB and made some notes comparing the stats there vs the ones in the image at the top of the build guide. For the following, G denotes guide and P denotes path of building (per the link to the standard build). % change is from the image at the top of post to the path of building link.

Armour: +9%
G - 60,045
P - 65,440

Max ES: +.5%
G - 15,334
P - 15,407

ES recharge: +7.5%
G - 5,919
P - 6,360

ES regen: -43.5%
G - 6,940
P - 3,924

Mana regen: +115%
G - 263
P - 566

Is the ES regen from the screencap showing the massive boost from the Time of need ascendancy skill?
Last edited by Vladimir_Snakeyes on Mar 21, 2018, 6:58:35 PM
what do u guys think about doriany szepter as weapon? is there much difference?
"
doChl wrote:
what do u guys think about doriany szepter as weapon? is there much difference?

With normal amount of str stacking, an almost perfect Catalyst does about the same damage as Doon, maybe slightly more. On the downside, you lose a lot a good amount of ES if you use Catalyst over Doon.
Last edited by Mecielle on Mar 21, 2018, 11:17:31 PM
So I decided to level this build as RF/SR from the very start ( can sustain RF because of vit + watchers eye ) its going great so far just finish normal lab but unsure what ascendancy to get first. any suggestions on pathing for that as i level? thx friends
"
So I decided to level this build as RF/SR from the very start ( can sustain RF because of vit + watchers eye ) its going great so far just finish normal lab but unsure what ascendancy to get first. any suggestions on pathing for that as i level? thx friends

I would go with time of need first, the added regen is amazing. After that Radiant Faith.

For pathing, the big key "players" are EO and EE. For the rest, just get whatever you need while making sure you are close to Pain Attunement when you are planning to change to LL.
bad ass ,thanks for the quick reply friend. I'm loving this leveling as the actual build basically. It's obviously slower than spamming poets but.. anything to spice up this league haha
"
bad ass ,thanks for the quick reply friend. I'm loving this leveling as the actual build basically. It's obviously slower than spamming poets but.. anything to spice up this league haha

Well, getting two The Dark Seer would speed up your leveling by a whole lot :D
https://pastebin.com/qE3yYF7L

I cant sustain rf, idk what im doing wrong. with ruby flaks up im positive regen but slow as F... above is my pob

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info