[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

Why PoB dosn't show any difference when I add Watcher's Eye with "Increased Life recovery by 25%"? It doesn't work with passive regen or what?
"
hwat wrote:
Why PoB dosn't show any difference when I add Watcher's Eye with "Increased Life recovery by 25%"? It doesn't work with passive regen or what?

Only ES recovery works because life recovery is not converted with zealots oath. Therefore it doesnt work on es regen
Hi,

Thanks for posting your build, I have tried a few LLRF this season and I am loving your build with so much ES. I have pretty much everything except the Watchers Eye jewel, but without it, the build still works great.
My question is, why do you spec into MoM when we only have 50-70 mana left unreserved? Doesn't the 30% damage we take come from the mana left unreserved?
Seems this would only mitigate 70 damage on each hit unless I understand it wrong =P
Will you be posting if you believe this will or will not work with the upcoming patch. Thank you cool build :)
"
Dexxman wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for posting your build, I have tried a few LLRF this season and I am loving your build with so much ES. I have pretty much everything except the Watchers Eye jewel, but without it, the build still works great.
My question is, why do you spec into MoM when we only have 50-70 mana left unreserved? Doesn't the 30% damage we take come from the mana left unreserved?
Seems this would only mitigate 70 damage on each hit unless I understand it wrong =P

Hello,

thank you hehe its not just the ES but also the easy achivable 50k armour unflasked makes the build pretty safe. Theoretically with perfect jewels and belt this build could reach 16k ES while wearing death's door and having 60k Armour.

The only reason i specc MoM is because of the Mana Nodes behind it because Guardian gives us 15% of reserved mana as maximum energy shield. You can try out yourself and see how much energy shield it gives you.

"
gibish wrote:
Will you be posting if you believe this will or will not work with the upcoming patch. Thank you cool build :)

I cannot foresee the patch notes but im very confident nothing will happen to this build.

Edit: Added Bandit choice to the guide.
Last edited by zzang on Feb 18, 2018, 4:06:40 AM
Please Upload a Video of you facetanking the "Eradicator" Elder guardian..

The build you made, is based on what idea?

You said no mirror gear is required , those #% Increased Energy shield rings doesnt look like normal to me..

What is the build budget? those 2 rings alone looks like over 40ex each with that % ES mod

is it possible to achieve 16k ES without the %ES ring and those highly Expensive ES boots?

How can you sustain the righteous fire if you are not ignite immune??

Also that watcher's Eye is like 50ex worth.. that is the most expensive one!!

please try to give credits to the original person if you copy/paste someone else's work!!

"
msuroxy wrote:
Please Upload a Video of you facetanking the "Eradicator" Elder guardian..

The build you made, is based on what idea?

Gaining a shit ton of armour with Memory Vault as a Guardian. As a consequence getting Prism Guard over ES shield because of the increased mana reservation. Replacing ES gloves with cheaper Shaper gloves as they provide a lot more ES.

"
msuroxy wrote:

You said no mirror gear is required , those #% Increased Energy shield rings doesnt look like normal to me..

What is the build budget? those 2 rings alone looks like over 40ex each with that % ES mod

is it possible to achieve 16k ES without the %ES ring and those highly Expensive ES boots?

Do you see any Mirror gear in this thread? You can do this build in league no problem. The rings you see are obviously in standard in league you can have exactly the same rings minus the 20% ES resulting in less ES and still. About budget i cant give you a definite number of exalteds because it strongly varies in standard/league/hc but its stated multiple times here that its not a budget friendly beginner build. If you like to know the budget search for each item on poe.trade in your league.

"
msuroxy wrote:

How can you sustain the righteous fire if you are not ignite immune??

Sorry, whut?

"
msuroxy wrote:

please try to give credits to the original person if you copy/paste someone else's work!!

Let me guess there is more than one person using Memory Vault as a Guardian (not that it wasnt obvious).

Last edited by zzang on Feb 18, 2018, 7:06:15 AM
what about no regen mods viable?
and how do you sustain RF like in your vids where it seems you don't take RF damage at all(correct me if im wrong)
"
milton88 wrote:
and how do you sustain RF like in your vids where it seems you don't take RF damage at all(correct me if im wrong)

You either skip no regen mods or deactivate RF and deal damage with Scorching Ray.

I dont take damage from RF because my regeneration exceeds the degeneration from RF.
"
zzang wrote:
"
milton88 wrote:

You either skip no regen mods or deactivate RF and deal damage with Scorching Ray.

I dont take damage from RF because my regeneration exceeds the degeneration from RF.

ok so how can i increase my regeneration?
and what do you use to proc ele equilibrium?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info