[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

"
deadlus1208 wrote:
Im curious to see what are the gems on 6L RF builds running delve, can u share the character that you are seeing ?

RF : Vaal RF / Elem Focus / Burning dmg / Arcane Surge / Swift Afflication / Conc effect or inc AOE.

SR (sock it in Doon) : SR / Burning Dmg / Elem Focus. Socking SR in Doon provide a lvl 30 Iron Will which provide more dmg than any 20/20 usefull gems we usualy use.

Rest of gems setup are exactly the sames.
"
"
deadlus1208 wrote:
Im curious to see what are the gems on 6L RF builds running delve, can u share the character that you are seeing ?

RF : Vaal RF / Elem Focus / Burning dmg / Arcane Surge / Swift Afflication / Conc effect or inc AOE.

SR (sock it in Doon) : SR / Burning Dmg / Elem Focus. Socking SR in Doon provide a lvl 30 Iron Will which provide more dmg than any 20/20 usefull gems we usualy use.

Rest of gems setup are exactly the sames.

1. This setup is more focused to do mines + map to get azurite right?
2. If we are using Arcane Surge on RF setup, do we need to keep it with orb os storms ?
Last edited by deadlus1208 on Sep 26, 2018, 12:57:55 PM
yes cause arcane surge will not trigger it only gives duration tag to rf to make use of swift affliction (i think)
Op also listed astramentis or a rare amulet as a alternative instead of eye/presence of chayula. If I go that route, how do you deal with stun?
"
ssc2good wrote:
Op also listed astramentis or a rare amulet as a alternative instead of eye/presence of chayula. If I go that route, how do you deal with stun?

I am doing the astramentis route and surprisingly stun isn't that much of a problem. I guess the high armour/ele resists and the ascendancy help a lot there.
"
deadlus1208 wrote:

Personnaly I would do few things :

- I never realy liked Breath of Flame and always see it as a waste of points. I would rather go for Influence node. This alow you to win some extra max resistances, and alow you to play with enlighten 2 instead of enlighten 3. But maybe you have the feeling you need this wheel for Delve.
- Respect Righteous Decre wheel nodes I see 2 possibility for those 2 points : Go for ES node in Witch start or go for Dreamer instead (27% mana vs 33% mana with Dreamer). You should do a quick check up on PoB to see witch solution gives you better global buff.

In addition I would change almost all your jewels for a %ES/%Burning/1 extra dmg mods (%dot/%Fire/%dmg) and a space for slaming. This should improve your global ES and improve your RF dmg. It seems relevant to me while you are playing a 6L RF setup.

Otherwise you are well geared. Maybe you can try to get some upgrades on one of your Opal ring, and roll a better belt with Dense fossil. You should also look for a high ES botts. It's not to hard to roll a good paire with Dense fossil craft. Death Door is only played for the anti-bleed affixe. And it's only needed in instance where you are under Vulnerability curse (U.Lab with fonte, some maps, etc.).
But thoses changes should not force you to rework your tree.

From this point, I only see one situation were you should rework your tree : if you get a Watcher's Eye with a regen buff in addition to the clarity convertion affixe. At this point you may drop some regen nodes for more ES/Mana. But here we are talking about a 60+ex upgrade.

"
ssc2good wrote:

Stun isn't a big problem. We are not stuned so offent. The anti-stun of Presence of Chayula is more a QoL affixe. Personnaly I don't see this affixe as the main reason that explain the Chayula choice.
The main reason is the huge chaos resist. It's a realy huge tankiness buff. And it's supported by a convertion of life in ES which help to improve our ES in comparaison with Astra (but it cost us some dps at the same time).

But in a min/max way, the 2 unbeatable choices would be a rare amulet with the following stats : T2+Str / T2+all attribut/T2+ or master crafted %ES / T2+ES / T3+ Mana / T1 %All Attribut. The other possibility would be eye of the great wolf talisman (which can be without a doubt the most powerfull item for this build on amulet slot).
But thoses two solutions will be extremly expensive. Good luck to get a rare amu with thoses stats, and I'm not speaking about Eye of the Greatwolf which is a 100+ex item with the proper rolls.
Last edited by LAGROSSESIMONE on Sep 27, 2018, 4:46:14 AM
"
"
Riusaldregan wrote:
Can anyone with some experience talk about the version of this that runs RF in the 6 link instead of SR? I looked at the solo Delve depth ladder and the Guardians at/near 600 are all playing that way instead of 6L SR. I'm curious about the reasoning/differences.

It's quite easy to understand why they are playing this way. It's just a QoL switch.
RF in 6L means a better AOE dps in delve while you follow the chariot. And for Delve encounter (when the chariot reach his destination), mobs spawn in a mid range all around you.
This way you will have a higher dps for a skill that cover 360° instead of the little beam of SR.

As a result, they are geting higher RF dps, so they will kill more monster while leading the chariot to the destination in delve, and so they will get more loot and more exp.
This solution lower your total dps but at the same time the repartition of this dps is more relevant.

Hi guys, thanks for all your super useful comments! It was a great help while trying to figure out how LL RF works in 3.4.

While we are discussing the 6L SR for end game content or 6L RF for delving, I wanted to ask about this item:

I droppped it a few days ago, and technically it would allow for both 6L RF and 6L SR but is it viable to use such an item for LL RF build replacing the Memory Vault?
"
SelanirO wrote:
is it viable to use such an item for LL RF build replacing the Memory Vault?

Not for this specific build. Memory Vault is a core item. Without it, Determination is not needed anymore and so Prism Guardian. This means you will lose an enormous part of the tankiness provided by armor, and you will miss most of the synergy of this build.
To say it clearly, therefore, it will be a totaly different build. More close to those build :
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1840270
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1816656

And by the way, your helmet miss the Essence craft, which is what they are looking for in their respective builds.
Last edited by LAGROSSESIMONE on Sep 27, 2018, 8:18:53 AM
hello guys, i am playing something similar to this build. atm i am pushing towards depth 400 and can do non uber elder content (which should be doable with a bit practice).

First of all i really believe it is worth considering the new 'spiritual aid' and 'righteous army' nodes near templar. it is 69% dmg and 1% life regen for 5 points and turn minion dmg into unconditional dmg, which helps a lot with jewels among other nifty tricks.

I found summon holy relic is much better and quite reliable compared to stone golem as it really sticks and moves with you, therefore dodging the attacks you dodge, whereas stone golem just dies to anything after a certain point. This is quite nice when coupled with Radiant Crusade Ascendancy.

Also if u skip Devotion (and connect from the str nodes over life wheel), the jewel socket over Devotion makes a terrific socket for the new Unnatural Instinct jewel.

as a sidenote, you can get a 30q 6L shavronne's wrappings by buying a 6L non-unique occult. vestments, spamming perfect fossils and using the trash to treasure prophecy (cheaper if u buy the div cards for it.)

Also The Dark Seer is a very underrated item, 72 ele dmg and both ES and Mana equal to your level. For me (with 400 str) it gives more RF dmg and ES compared to Doon Cueb. For mana stacking ppl it could be better

My profile is open and i would welcome any criticism and feedback on my setup too (again, it is not exactly the same build but LL-RF guys should stick together :p)
Bench Crafting Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2515748

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/trivial_matters/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info