[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

"
EDMOSES wrote:
"
stephenp1983 wrote:
Just looking on a little feedback to how I can increase my ES more efficiently. Right now I am sitting at around 9300 ES using one healthy mind and one energy from within. Obviously adding a watchers eye would help, but it only brings it up to around 10.5k ES. Do I just need to more strength on gear and some decent jewels? If so what should I focus on mod wise for the jewels - STR, %ES etc? Seems like hitting 5k plus more ES would be hard with just more str and jewels.

https://pastebin.com/XdCqRm31

Rings need some flat ES on them and if you are rich you can also get some ES % on them.
Doryani is costing you 600 ES, up to you to go for more damage or more ES.
Watcher's eye such as i am using will give around 2k more ES, just go for the "gain #% of maximum mana as extra ES" mod, but these are really expensive.
Boots are weak, just go for flat ES type boots, evasion not needed.
I would stop your tree at "Barbarism" node, more armor is not needed when using "Determination".
You need someone more qualified than me to guide you on your jewel use, OP is using only 1 Healthy Mind jewel, the rest are rares to pick up str/int - resists and damage. You also seem to missing 1 equipped jewel although i suspect you know that.
Hope this helps.

Thanks alot all good info. I had the doryani's skinned and forgot to switch it out with an actual Doon's :). I'll start with the watchers eye and the other changes you mentioned. Appreciate the input
Chimera fight is a bit of a pain, any advice there please?
Hello ,
I have a lvl 87 Templar and thinking of doing this build. Do I need to level up more first?

Thank You,
this build is great thank you!
ive always doubted RF and SR but this build made me love it! im lvl 78 and im destroying everything so far

if i can work out how to link my gear on here ill update the post!
thank you
Hey, i would like to try this build but it seems like it's not updated for 3.3. Still people are posting here, any infos about tree and stuff for 3.3?
"
Baldry wrote:
Hey, i would like to try this build but it seems like it's not updated for 3.3. Still people are posting here, any infos about tree and stuff for 3.3?

the tree is fine but if you read on the build there is 3.3 versions if need be copy my gear and my tree for now
Home - My account - privacy settings.
Untick all boxes to allow people to view your characters and trees.
Any reason why my RF keeps dropping out on boss fights?
It is on and working then just drops out and cannot be recast, Elder fight is mainly where it happens.
Hello i made this build like lets say month ago,and im super amazed by it,but 1 thing is breaking my thoughts i cant do shaper,i just dont do damage to him is there an explanation why,can you tell me what to change on my gear,feel free to open my char is open for everyone,idk i fell in love with the build and i really wanna keep investing in it cuz i wanna make that uber elder killer.Thanks infront ^_^
Last edited by Asteroid997 on Aug 14, 2018, 11:24:39 AM
"
EDMOSES wrote:
Any reason why my RF keeps dropping out on boss fights?
It is on and working then just drops out and cannot be recast, Elder fight is mainly where it happens.
Do u have/use Vaal RF? if yes, than that's answer, cause u loose 30% of your Es/Life on cast, most likely ur life become 1, and RF turning off "The effect ends when you have 1 life remaining. - wiki description of RF". You have to use Life flask or Doryani's Catalyst + orb of storm, so it will leech life.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info