[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

hey, thank for the amazing guild, im at lever 90 now, the thing is i can only reach to 8k5 point of ES, and my damage is quite low, i did got 1 shot by boss sometime n movement speed is super slow, am i doing something wrong.i know i need to upgrade alot from my build, please suggest me.
Hi together,

a swift question:

why do we need elemental dmg on attacks (except fire ofc) to proc EE?

Isn't OoS enough to trigger EE and EO?

Thanks for the great build!
No way to make this build running for incurstion. Even with 12k ES im not be able to kill the architect and open doors for the temple. I got a +14% mana watchers eye with the same gear and making many tests. For example i never know why the TE chooses this scepter and not doryanis. It is much more better. For any other content this build is fine, but you are also not able to run temples with the "corruption chamber" because this decrease your max. res.

All in all, not very good playable in incursion league. When you didnt make temple runs and incursion just for fun it is ok!
"
Loki1338 wrote:
No way to make this build running for incurstion. Even with 12k ES im not be able to kill the architect and open doors for the temple. I got a +14% mana watchers eye with the same gear and making many tests. For example i never know why the TE chooses this scepter and not doryanis. It is much more better. For any other content this build is fine, but you are also not able to run temples with the "corruption chamber" because this decrease your max. res.

All in all, not very good playable in incursion league. When you didnt make temple runs and incursion just for fun it is ok!

DC seems to work better than DY because of the strength/mana, since you’re getting 14% ES and whatever mana to ES both from shaper touch so DC is increasing defence/regen and providing damage, perhaps not high as the flat elemental damage increase from DY.

You may want to try taking only one reduced mana node instead of 2 and put the 5 or so points into mana nodes/mom wheel (see radiant faith).
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Last edited by DreadLordAvatar on Jul 26, 2018, 7:50:03 AM
Hello guys, league almost ended, and i wanna share my experience of playing this build with u. First of all this is my first ll/rf char, lvling was pretty easy: 2 pyre ring+Ashcaller+scorching ray easily carried me through all content till 62 lvl. After i equip shavronne's and start using RF game become 2easy, even with some degen that i had. Atm i'm 93 lvl, did 36 challenge, cleared everything that i wanted (even did uelder, but it was painfull cause of my pc).
My gear:

Ik that i should try to annule add fire damage from 1 ring, but i don't wanna brick it, cuz i need that +cold res. Strill trying to get RF ench on helmet, but no luck ( but got 3 +2ts ench on Memory Vault:D)
My Jewels:
Bought my watcher's eye after got HH from t2 sacr altar (was happy af btw:D), but even w/o it had like 12k es, and gameplay pretty smooth.
My stats in HO

zzang ty much for this guide, planning to lvl it again in next league (or some trapper, depend on what will be changed/added in next league.
Last edited by Serj on Jul 26, 2018, 10:35:42 AM
"
tinoryukai1 wrote:
hey, thank for the amazing guild, im at lever 90 now, the thing is i can only reach to 8k5 point of ES, and my damage is quite low, i did got 1 shot by boss sometime n movement speed is super slow, am i doing something wrong.i know i need to upgrade alot from my build, please suggest me.

You should post a pastebin link to your character or open your profil to public. We cannot do an accurate and complet review without your tree, and jewels.

"
Centhron wrote:
Hi together,

a swift question:

Because Shield Charge is an attack, and you certainly hit some mobs with it.

"
Loki1338 wrote:

First you don't have the same gear as zzang posted. You don't have Memory Vault and Doon and Healthy Mind. And at the same time you didn't builded your character including the mana guardian orientation and finaly you don't use the synergy between Doon and Shaper's Touch.
So by not building as a mana guardian, the mana converted in extra ES from the clarity affixe on Watcher's Eye should not provide so much ES. It may feel more or less like a "meh" buff.

Secondly, RF build are not the most op build for Incursion. But it can do it. For Incursion and a softer mapping, I personnaly play with Brightbeak and I switch Inc AOE sup for Conc Effect and Brightbeak for Doon. It takes me 3sec, in order to win so much clear speed.
For the -10% max res the point was already discussed previously (page 103 if you are curious), maus3r posted this video to cut out all bullshit about this. And in a more budget way, I posted this pastebin link to show with stats how you can run -10% max res area : https://pastebin.com/puCxEtqW
So yes, a -10% max res will fuck up our resistances. But no it not unplayable even with RF up. If it's unplayable for you, then it's because your RF was builded in the wrong way. You will have a hard time by playing this kind of Temple, but it's absolutly doable.

Lastly, on Doryani vs Doon : for most people, Doryani will probably provide a bit more dps than Doon. But it will be the only benefits. Doon will boost your ES with the str bonus, and your Mana, which is converted in ES. All those mana, str and ES buff will also buff your ES regen. And lastly, Doon boost your armour because of the Mana buff (thanks to Memory Vault).
You sacrify a bit of dps for a greater overall benefits.
But this can be totaly different for people with extremly minmaxed stuff and that reach an immense lvl of str.

"
Serj wrote:
Ik that i should try to annule add fire damage from 1 ring, but i don't wanna brick it, cuz i need that +cold res. Strill trying to get RF ench on helmet, but no luck ( but got 3 +2ts ench on Memory Vault:D)

Sell your Opal with fire dmg man. This fuck up so much your dps that you might rediscover the build when you will switch your ring.
"
tinoryukai1 wrote:

You should post a pastebin link to your character or open your profil to public. We cannot do an accurate and complet review without your tree, and jewels.

"
Centhron wrote:
Hi together,

a swift question:

Because Shield Charge is an attack, and you certainly hit some mobs with it.

"
Loki1338 wrote:

First you don't have the same gear as zzang posted. You don't have Memory Vault and Doon and Healthy Mind. And at the same time you didn't builded your character including the mana guardian orientation and finaly you don't use the synergy between Doon and Shaper's Touch.
So by not building as a mana guardian, the mana converted in extra ES from the clarity affixe on Watcher's Eye should not provide so much ES. It may feel more or less like a "meh" buff.

Secondly, RF build are not the most op build for Incursion. But it can do it. For Incursion and a softer mapping, I personnaly play with Brightbeak and I switch Inc AOE sup for Conc Effect and Brightbeak for Doon. It takes me 3sec, in order to win so much clear speed.
For the -10% max res the point was already discussed previously (page 103 if you are curious), maus3r posted this video to cut out all bullshit about this. And in a more budget way, I posted this pastebin link to show with stats how you can run -10% max res area : https://pastebin.com/puCxEtqW
So yes, a -10% max res will fuck up our resistances. But no it not unplayable even with RF up. If it's unplayable for you, then it's because your RF was builded in the wrong way. You will have a hard time by playing this kind of Temple, but it's absolutly doable.

Lastly, on Doryani vs Doon : for most people, Doryani will probably provide a bit more dps than Doon. But it will be the only benefits. Doon will boost your ES with the str bonus, and your Mana, which is converted in ES. All those mana, str and ES buff will also buff your ES regen. And lastly, Doon boost your armour because of the Mana buff (thanks to Memory Vault).
You sacrify a bit of dps for a greater overall benefits.
But this can be totaly different for people with extremly minmaxed stuff and that reach an immense lvl of str.

"
Serj wrote:

Sell your Opal with fire dmg man. This fuck up so much your dps that you might rediscover the build when you will switch your ring.
thank for the reply, i update my profile to public, please take a look.
i did changed my watcher's eye and belt so now i got around 10k ES. what do i need to upgrade next
"

Man, as i said i can't sell/change it atm, mostly cause of cold res. I'm sitting with 81/85 atm. Also it can proc my EE only with shield charge, that i use while mapping for movement mostly.
Last edited by Serj on Jul 26, 2018, 11:37:38 AM
"

I had the same gear, a Memory Vault corrupted with +2 to socketed gems btw, near max rolls. And the healthy mind, i got nearly the same stats and it didnt work well. It was unable to build a temple at the moment this is one of the best way to get currency and i like it. I have zero problems with my crap geared Double Strike Champion in SSF to complete a incursion. For mapping it is ok, slower than a occultist but at the boss fights much saver. I didnt say it doesnt work to play this character, but with very good gear it is "doable" but not working well :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info