Joe's Stream.

June 8, 2018

Ran on my ranger today, just did a few maps, dailies, and some mat farming. Trying to to switch my duelist's ascendancy from champion to gladiator (going for that "blocking" branch, ooh la la!).

And heeeey a couple people I haven't seen in a while came by to visit, always nice that they drop by!

Pretty good session today. And here's the vinyls I spun today:

Lou Reed - Rock N' Roll Animal
Richard Pryor - That N****r's Crazy
Vangelis - Opera Sauvage

Okay, gotta go get ready for work. Take care and thanks for reading/watching. Always appreciated. ;]

"Joe's Stream" Spinning vinyls and what I'm playing TBD in-game [SSF SC].
My Patreon page.
My Youtube Channel.
Last edited by Joe__Schmoe on Jun 10, 2018, 2:15:15 AM
June 9, 2018.

Played my ranger, but only for a short time. After that, I went on my marauder and on a whim went old-school with him. Equipping Infernal Blow (and another coinkydink, seems they buffed this ability recently too :] ), probably an ability I used when I first started playing this game about 6 months ago.

A Blast (perhaps literally) From the Past: https://clips.twitch.tv/GenerousSlickHorseSSSsss

So with that, plans might be changing again, me playing marauder more now, if only for nostalgic reasons (plus, nice to watch everything blow up at once :] ). Duelist and possibly ranger will be put on the backburner for a time until I get bored with my marauder.

So, that's the session today, and here's the vinyls I played this time around:

Prince - Self-Titled Second Album
Bill Cosby - Why is There Air?
The Residents - Third Reich N' Roll

Okay, have to get ready for work. Take care and thanks for watching/reading. And thanks to all who dropped by to visit, always appreciated! And seeee ya next time. ;]

"Joe's Stream" Spinning LPs and (probably) some raider ranger running [SSF SC].
My Patreon page.
My Youtube Channel.
Last edited by Joe__Schmoe on Jun 10, 2018, 2:15:02 AM
June 10, 2018.

Early this morning off-stream I just tooled around on my marauder, did a rare Shaper-flavored Strand map and tried to do the Merciless Laby on him, testing the waters. Got past the first Izaro battle, so that makes me hopeful!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So for the evening stream I just ran a map or two and did a couple Laby runs but couldn't get past the second Izaro battle (damn curses!).

But it looks like I have enough regret orbs to switch my duelist over from champion to gladiator, whenever I decide to get on him that is (still liking my marauder right now).

Lonely session today, nobody showed up. Ahh well, it happens. Anyways, here's the records I played today:

Buffalo Springfield - Buffalo Springfield Again
Roky Erickson - The Evil One

Okay, getting ready for work now. Last night of the work week, so possibly maybe hopefully I can do something more constructive on Monday and Tuesday. But until then, thanks for reading/watching. Take care and have a good night/day. ;]

"Joe's Stream" Playing vinyls and doing some maraudering. [SSF SC].
My Patreon page.
My Youtube Channel.
June 11, 2018.

Busy busy day today! Played my marauder mostly, and managed to complete the merciless Laby:

Izaro fights

After that, just ran some maps, then came across this beauty:

Fixed it up nice, then did a map or two and a (merciless) Laby run on my ranger to test it out, and it all checked out. So she's new & improved!

And then I played my duelist for a bit and managed to change his ascendancy to:

So the way it's looking now I'll probably use my marauder to run dailies and a map or two at the start, then work on my duelist, getting him through the storyline. So, that's what's on the agenda right now.

I also got a viewer today, and we chatted it up for a while, a good time! And here's all the vinyls I played today:

Genesis - The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway
Tschaikovsky - Concerto in D, Opus #35
Kraftwerk - Autobahn
The Sting - Movie Soundtrack
N.W.A. - Straight Outta Compton

Okay, calling it a night. Gonna take all night for me to make this blog post, in case you hadn't noticed lol. Buuut anyway, thanks everyone for watching/reading. I might be on later to stream some Pinball Arcade, but we'll see. Until then, take care. ;]

Most of my stream vid.
The rest of my vid.
My Patreon page.
My Youtube Channel.

June 12, 2018.

A looooot of progress today on my duelist, starting in mid Act 8 and making it all the way to where you have to kill Kitava in Act 10!

OhandIdiddailiesonmymarauderIforgottomention.

And due to my duelist (unlike most other characters I play) killing these bosses fairly quick, I just made screenshots of my kills, the ones I could remember to anyway. Otherwise it would take me literally all night making videos out of all these. And if my previous Pinball Arcade session is anything to go by, I'll be making a fair amount of videos and screenshots of those, especially if I beat a high score. Those I'll definitely want to document! I can do one or the other, but not both:

Spoiler

And my god I don't believe it! I think I won the lottery!:

And so for tomorrow, my work week starts. Back to 1-2 hour streams, as usual. So I'll probably just barely have enough time to (hopefully) kill Kitava and reach the end-game on my duelist. I'll also try to complete the merciless Laby on him as well.

Aaaand that's it on that. Had a couple regulars swing by for a chat, so that's good. :]

Buut anyway, here's all the records I played this session:

Pink Floyd - The Endless River
Sheila E - The Glamorous Life
Carl Weinrich - Bach Organ Music (aborted due to how boring this record is. Herb Albert's Tijuana Brass - which consists of mostly Dating Game and elevator music - was lively by comparison)
Motorhead - Overkill
Pink Floyd - Atom Heart Mother
Metallica - Ride the Lightning

So, thus endeth the session. Thanks for reading/watching. Take care and have a good night/day. ;]

"Joe's Stream" Vinyls, and (eventually) working on my duelist [SSF SC].
My Patreon page.
My Youtube Channel.
Last edited by Joe__Schmoe on Jun 13, 2018, 4:50:56 AM
June 13, 2018.

Played my duelist today, and he has now completed the storyline!

Kitava fight

So now he just has to complete the Merciless Labyrinth, and he'll be at about the same level as my marauder and ranger.

And another old viewer came by today. Hadn't seen him in a while, so we caught up a bit. :]

Well, that's it for the session. And here's the records I played today:

Kraftwerk - Radio-Activity
Tchaikovsky - 1812 Overture (and other pieces)

Okay, off to get ready for work. Take care and thanks for watching/reading, much appreciated. ;]

"Joe's Stream" LPs, and playing my duelist [SSF SC].
My Patreon page.
My Youtube Channel.
June 15, 2018.

Played my duelist this time, and managed to complete the Merciless Laby. Yaaaay!

Spoiler

I also ran a map or two as well. Nothing like having ~50 stacks of Violent Retaliation (+50% block chance, +400% damage) to really help things along lol.

Otherwise, not much else going on. Didn't stream this game yesterday, instead streaming Pinball Arcade since I did so good streaming it on Monday and Tuesday and I didn't want to kill the momentum. Ended up with a mediocre at best performance instead. Whoops, bad call.

So, another session in the books. And here's the vinyls I played today:

Jimi Hendrix - Are You Experienced?
Moody Blues - On the Threshold of a Dream
Weird Al Yankovic - Polka Party

Okay, have to get ready for work. Thanks for reading/watching, and have a good night/day. ;]

"Joe's Stream" Playing records and doing end-game stuff on my duelist (possibly others too) before work. [SSF SC].
My Patreon page.
My Youtube Channel.
June 16, 2018.

This morning off-stream I played my ranger for a bit, and managed to complete the Underground Ruin map!

And for tonight, I think I'll play her when I stream. I was starting to miss her. :]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And for the evening stream I continued playing my ranger, running dailies and a few maps. I also ran the Overgrown Ruin map and recorded the boss fight, as just making a screenshot of it this morning didn't feel right.

Visceris fight

And one helluva item dropped that made things a bit easier for me on the passive tree front (I can refund 2 +10% chance to poison nodes and put them in +life% nodes):

Sooo, otherwise that's it for today's session. And here are the records I played today:

Tom Waits - Swordfishtrombones
Doobie Brothers - Minute by Minute
Tchaikovsky - Nutcracker Suite (Side One)

Okay, have to get ready for work now. Running a bit late making this blog post and video uploading. Take care and thanks for reading/watching. Always appreciated! ;]

"Joe's Stream" Vinyls, and going back to my ranger this time [SSF SC].
My Patreon page.
My Youtube Channel.
June 17, 2018.

Played my ranger some today, and just ran dailies and a few maps, one of which was a doozy:

Surprisingly I "only" died twice!

But otherwise, a honky dory session today. Not much else going on. Today is the last day of my work week, so the next two days I might actually be able to do more. :]

And here's the vinyls i played today:

MC5 - Kick Out the Jams
Edvard Grieg - Peer Gynt Suite
Maurice Ravel - Bolero
Rimsky-Korsakov - Capriccio Espagnol, Opus #34 (filler music that was tacked on the Bolero record)

Okay, have to get ready for work now. Thanks for reading/watching. Take care and see ya next time. ;]

"Joe's Stream" Playing a few LPs and playing my ranger before work [SSF SC].
My Patreon page.
My Youtube Channel.

June 18, 2018.

Mostly ran on my ranger today, running maps and stuff. Some I completed, some I didn't for one reason or another (typically due to me being one-shot because my max health is too low, especially when a map has boss mods). I also managed to do the last ascendancy trial as well, finally!

So I attempted to do the Eternal Laby for the first time. Good god is it long! Took me forever and a day just to get to Izaro, where just a salvo of green fireballs was enough to one-shot me (in a way). Gonna be a while till I can make some headway in there I imagine.

Izaro fight, what little there was of one.

Erebix fight

I also ran a map on my duelist. And I also worked on my shadow a bit too, making it to the point in Act 7 where you have to enter the Temple of Decay.

Gruthkul fight

So, thus endeth the session. And here's the vinyls I played today:

Chicago Transit Authority (aka Chicago) - Self-Titled Debut
Bruce Springsteen - The River
Tchaikovsky - The Nutcracker Suite
Stan Getz - With Laurindo Almeida

Okay, time to call it a night. I'll probably get a nap in before streaming some Pinball Arcade later on. But until then, thanks a ton for reading/watching, and have a good night/day. ;]

My Patreon page.
My Youtube Channel.
Stream vid deleted due to about a third of it being muted due to copyright, not worth keeping when that happens. Probably a combination of the music being too loud and inactivity. Luckily I have a copy of my stream on my hard drive, so it's not a total loss. That's twice now, this is like I'm playing Final Fantasy 14 all over again -_-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info