πŸ’²πŸ’²The Wolves of Wraeclast <Wolves>πŸ’²πŸ’² || Looking for Experienced Players || Discord || SC ||

i love going to school
β–ˆβ–€β–€β–ˆ β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€β–ˆ β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€ β–‘ β–ˆβ–€β–€β–ˆ β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€β–ˆ β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€ β–‘ β–ˆβ–€β–€β–ˆ β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€β–ˆ β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€
β–ˆβ–„β–„β–€ β–ˆβ–„β–„β–ˆ β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€ β–‘ β–ˆβ–„β–„β–€ β–ˆβ–„β–„β–ˆ β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€ β–‘ β–ˆβ–„β–„β–€ β–ˆβ–„β–„β–ˆ β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€
β–€β–‘β–€β–€ β–„β–„β–„β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€β–€ β–€β–‘β–‘β–€ β–€β–€β–€ β–‘ β–€β–‘β–€β–€ β–„β–„β–„β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€β–€ β–€β–‘β–‘β–€ β–€β–€β–€ β–‘ β–€β–‘β–€β–€ β–„β–„β–„β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€β–€ β–€β–‘β–‘β–€ β–€β–€β–€
"
Ryphe wrote:
i love going to school

@Axdie
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2076866 >>> Wolves of Wraeclast <Wolves>

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2093385 >>> Morbid Torc | Old #1 Howa Amulet
> How long you've played and how many leagues you've participated in (and which one you enjoyed the most and why)

I've played around 700 hours and started in Beastiary. This is currently one of my favorite leagues as there are tons of different ways to make currency.

> Experiences making currency. Feel free to mention specific methods, however there is no need to disclose your secrets if you don't want to.. Simply give us an overview of how you operate.

MF TS T11 Burials/T15 Towers, LL Delving for fossils/raw cur, Deep Delve for cities, crafting jewels at league start, farming quarry for betrayal for scarabs

> Link any Form of "proof" such as gear/currency you've acquired during current/previous league/s (standard).

https://i.imgur.com/fpuKPhv.jpg

Currently 1 Nurses and 4 Doctors(Raw Drops from burials) with ~1200 Burials and ~300 Towers into HH grind.

> How can you contribute to the guild?

Tips and either run a support or MF char for people.
@Axdie
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2076866 >>> Wolves of Wraeclast <Wolves>

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2093385 >>> Morbid Torc | Old #1 Howa Amulet
> How long you've played and how many leagues you've participated in (and which one you enjoyed the most and why)
-I've played since 2015 but I've taken some breaks in between. I've participated in many leagues throughout but breach and betrayal was probably the one I took the most serious. 40/40 on Breach and accumulated quite a bit of wealth during.

> Experiences making currency. Feel free to mention specific methods, however there is no need to disclose your secrets if you don't want to.. Simply give us an overview of how you operate.

Generally early on, most profitable is pushing high tier maps and converting into exalts/annuls/vaals as they gain value through the league at the highest rate. Snowballing that into good map clearer + efficient mapping is obvious. besides that, crafting is a big currency generator for me. I've acquired quite a bit of currency this league through crafting and some of the more character specific gears I've crafted to minmax my character will be linked below. Once I've acquired some base currency, that allows me to gamble for big ticket items much more frequently and at the end, come out on top with big profits(under the assumption that you are doing this smart and efficiently). One personal example of this would be running Xoph pures and corrupting the amulets. This league, hosting pures to 100 is very good source of income especially if you are grinding for 100. If you have a large base of currency, you can host many at a time, kill the boss for good drops, and proceed to corrupt these high ticket items without taking a large hit to your overall wealth. I personally ran Xoph pures and corrupted every xoph's blood I would get from the boss. On my way to 100, these corruptions alone netted me over 70 exalts. If I include maps and just pure drops, it would be much more. Taking advantage of scenarios where you can snowball your existing currency like mentioned above is crucial imo.

> Link any Form of "proof" such as gear/currency you've acquired during current/previous league/s (standard).

I love to craft minmax gear both for profit and for my characters. These are some of the stuff I've acquired in betrayal alone. All of the rares are selfcrafted.

I love to minmax builds. I feel like I can contribute some of my knowledge regarding self crafting gears to minmax builds.

> Optional: Favourite aspects of the game and builds you've enjoyed the most.
Definitely crafting and pushing builds further. I've really enjoyed CoC bladefall blade vortex build. So much so that I decided to push to 100 and minmax quite a bit. BudgetOnBudget is the character if you want to check it out.
Last edited by KiwiPumkin on Feb 9, 2019, 2:46:31 AM
@Axdie

@Axdie

Dear Wolves and Exiles,

I hereby apply for the position of Wolf, advertised by you in this very post. I am a twenty-something year old male from Central Europe, currently finishing my economics and engineering-bachelor, fluent in English and German as well as un poco espanol.

Betrayal. Yes, I know, very new, but hear me out:
I started in the last week of Delve and got to maps while trying not to read any explanations online. After that I did a bit of research and rolled a "noob-friendly" Arc Totem Hiero. My guide told me to get an Atziri's Reflection, so that was my goal...

For Betrayal I flipped Doryani's Catalysts Vaal Sceptres (they were the recommended weapon in my guide. Multiple confusing rolls, only two of them matter, high supply and demand, made some good profits in the first weeks).
Used the money to outfit a Bridgerunner. Focused on lv3 Hillock in Research for 26 qual perfectly rolled unique flasks. Higher profit margins then breachstones, but sold a lot slower.
Used that money to outfit my Hiero and farmed Vaal Temple until I got my Atziri's Reflection.
Learned about Fossil Crafting and made a bunch of Exalts by crafting Helmets suggested in a fresh Engineering-Eternity Buildguide.

Additionally profited a bit from volatile Exalt prices.

My sole pride:

So, yeah, I'm quite new, but the game had me hooked. I researched a ton (which also led me to understand that group play can be extremely effective, hence why I am here). I killed Uber Atziri and Uber Elder on my first real character. I got my 36 challenges done. I accumulated almost 500h played in a single league while writing my bachelors thesis. I researched racing and can get to Act10 Kitava in 6h. So while I may not have the leagues, I have the passion.

How does this help you? To quote Janus Perandus: "Grunt Work". I can be your Aurabot, I can livesearch hundreds of fossils for your crafts, I can help you make us all rich.

Looking forward to no-living the next leaguestart with all yall.
Yours truly,
Grossmaul
I saw your advertisement in the Reddit Discord and think I might be an asset to your guild.

"

How long you've played and how many leagues you've participated in (and which one you enjoyed the most and why)

My first league was Breach and played through Legacy. I took a break until Bestiary and have played continuously through that, Incursion, Delve, and now Betrayal. Especially in Delve and Betrayal, I've enjoyed finding ways to optimize the league in terms of profit/hr by puzzling out how to optimize the league content.

Betrayal has been the most enjoyable league for me because the player has by far the largest amount of control compared to other leauges. With the Syndicate screen, you're able to take the 3:3:1:2 encounter weights and minimize the number of useless encounters (i.e. Fortification/Transportation) and maximize the number of useful encounters (i.e. Research/Intervention). By being careful in forming the Syndicate board, I'm able to go from the above 3:3:1:2 to 1:1.1:1.4:2.7 (graphical comparison below).

"

Experiences making currency. Feel free to mention specific methods, however there is no need to disclose your secrets if you don't want to.. Simply give us an overview of how you operate.

In the past 4 leagues, the best way to make money I have found is to abuse the league content before it becomes mainstream and find ways to optimize it to get a higher yield/hr than other players. Thankfully, very few players seem to do this competently as the margins are very large. This league, I targeted two methods:

1) Shallow delves
2) Syndicate farming in Foothills

Both have the advantage of being able to get started with no startup cost or startup time (unlike deep delving which requires a large windup).

Doing the above, I've been able to generate roughly 60 exalts this league while also doing experiments to see how things work within the league, hitting a recorded sustained 240c/hr for over 2 hours including time to buy items to flip. I likely had a higher maximum sustained rate, but that is only what I can prove.

"

Link any Form of "proof" such as gear/currency you've acquired during current/previous league/s (standard).

Here's a copy of the tracker I've been using for Betrayal for my total value in stash (not counting what is used on characters and not including about 20ex or so of scarabs and fossils I held on to in case GGG nerfed Syndicate spawn rate mid-league).

Source

"

How can you contribute to the guild?

I enjoy sharing my findings and optimizations with others as well as collaborating on what is the most efficient way to farm the current league. It's quite likely several members have seen my products, namely these charts and others I linked on /poeg/ and the Reddit discord:

As well as roughly 50% of the entries on this page being filled by me and working with the worksheet author on the expected value per person per location

"

> Optional: Favourite aspects of the game and builds you've enjoyed the most.

I like figuring out the puzzles that come with the league. My standard go-to league starter is either Arc Trap, BV, or Storm Brand. All of them are quite flexible in terms of gear required and can do quite a lot of content if I need them to. They also have an easier time going through the campaign.
Last edited by FathomWheel on Feb 16, 2019, 8:00:35 PM
"
How long you've played and how many leagues you've participated in

I started playing in Invasion league with the release of the Sacrifice of the Vaal. I started out as a hardcore player but switched to Softcore a few years ago now.

I've had a lot of good times over Path of Exile and i come back every league just to experience the new market and the new builds all over again. The league I enjoyed the most would have to be Betrayal though. Most of my time playing I was on a potato PC, but I've upgraded a few months ago and Betrayal was my first league that I could really get into the game full force fighting all the endgame bosses, and finding ways to make more money than my friends I play with as I'm a very competitive player.

"
Experiences making currency. Feel free to mention specific methods, however there is no need to disclose your secrets if you don't want to.. Simply give us an overview of how you operate.

With the release of new leagues, older leagues mechanics that are implemented into the game are often overlooked & can end up being a great way to make a lot of money early on in the league. A lot of people know this, but those same people often lack the drive or understanding of where to take the next step. For me the next step is always to find something new to invest it into.

"
Link any Form of "proof" such as gear/currency you've acquired during current/previous league/s (standard).

When a league ends I give away my stuff to friends who helped me out in the league or just hung out a lot & i know they play in standard.

"
How can you contribute to the guild?

I'm an active player who is willing to help those in need of assistance and often like to find new ways to invest my money.

"
Favourite aspects of the game and builds you've enjoyed the most.
I've played a lot of builds. Before I fixed my computer I was stuck playing lower clear speed builds like a righteous fire build because attacking too often would lag me out, but now that I can actually run clear speed builds I've taken a heavy liking to them. I also really miss shotgunning flame totems. Two of my favourites have to be IQ tornado shot, and the new skill Shattering steel for its fast leap slam & clear speed. One of them will be my league starter though I'm still debating between Deadeye and champion for shattering steel.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info