[3.6] Crit Tectonic Slam / Molten Strike Oni-Goroshi Jugg - Clear maps and bosses FAST! (Videos)

"
tkensei wrote:
How is Oni-Goroshi compared to Disfavour/Starforge for a Molten Strike Jugg?

Can't do ele with SF and not worth/almost impossible to go crit with Disfavour.

"
throwdown wrote:
how about 3.3 we are ok ? or we have to change smthing? awesome build btw really enjoying it

Doesn't look like anything changed.

EDIT: Sorry for really late replies, haven't been keeping up with PoE until now.
Last edited by roun on May 30, 2018, 7:32:39 PM
Hey roun! Thanks for your build!

I got few questions so I hope you can help me with that.

For 'bandits' you said:

"
For bandits you can either pick Alira for damage and resistances or kill all of them for more life nodes.

...Ok, but what did you pick? Did you picked Alira or you've killed them all?

For Ascendancy, you said:

"
Ascendancy nodes in order:
Undeniable
Unflinching
Unbreakable
Unstoppable or Unyielding, your choice. Take Unflinching first if using Tectonic Slam.

...ok, but I've checked what you've picked on your build and it confuses me: You removed 'Unbreakable' and picked both 'Unstoppable and Unyielding' even if you said in your topic that for the 4th pick we should chose between 'Unstoppable or Unyielding'. Why did you picked both and removed 'Unbreakable' ?

Last question:

I've checked your passive tree for Molten Strike. I'm looking at it, and it goes from left end to far right end. Can you tell me order of the important passive nodes that should be picked first?

Thanks in advance for your answer!
Last edited by drunkydragon on Jun 4, 2018, 9:03:36 PM
"
drunkydragon wrote:

For 'bandits' you said:

"
For bandits you can either pick Alira for damage and resistances or kill all of them for more life nodes.

"
Undeniable
Unflinching
Unbreakable
Unstoppable or Unyielding, your choice. Take Unflinching first if using Tectonic Slam.

...ok, but I've checked what you've picked on your build and it confuses me: You removed 'Unbreakable' and picked both 'Unstoppable and Unyielding' even if you said in your topic that for the 4th pick we should chose between 'Unstoppable or Unyielding'. Why did you picked both and removed 'Unbreakable' ?

Last question:

I've checked your passive tree for Molten Strike. I'm looking at it, and it goes from left end to far right end. Can you tell me order of the important passive nodes that should be picked first?

I picked Alira and I think it is the best option.

Are you looking at the website version of the tree? It might be showing an older version of the tree before the Jugg updates. I'll fix that soon. The nodes in order that you quoted are good to follow.

The tree is pretty much a straight line until you get to Lava Lash. When you get there, go up and go for Constitution and Art of the Gladiator - both pathways give pretty much the same stats but if you go for Constitution first you can use your second Wildfire. Then continue going right.
I was playing around in PoB and noticed one thing about support setup, Phys projectile dmg seems to give me 10k increase to each meatball over faster attacks, I wonder if it will actually be more dps with this gem since PoB doesnt take into account the amount of balls. Probably not, but just trying to min-max a bit.
"
roun wrote:
"
drunkydragon wrote:

For 'bandits' you said:

"

"
Undeniable
Unflinching
Unbreakable

Last question:

I picked Alira and I think it is the best option.

Are you looking at the website version of the tree? It might be showing an older version of the tree before the Jugg updates. I'll fix that soon. The nodes in order that you quoted are good to follow.

The tree is pretty much a straight line until you get to Lava Lash. When you get there, go up and go for Constitution and Art of the Gladiator - both pathways give pretty much the same stats but if you go for Constitution first you can use your second Wildfire. Then continue going right.

Thank you very much for your respond!

Here is the tree I think is the right one. Can you confirm, please?

https://i.imgur.com/O4wFGpK.jpg

'Constitution' is the 'last' passive point you've picked in that area, right?

Also, near 'The art of The Gladiator' I see you've picked 'Fury Bolts'. Is that correct? If it is, I guess I should pick that before I continue towards the far right (towards #4 on the image I've posted ^ above. Correct?

Thanks again for fast respond!
Last edited by drunkydragon on Jun 5, 2018, 6:02:12 PM
"
drunkydragon wrote:
Thank you very much for your respond!

Here is the tree I think is the right one. Can you confirm, please?

https://i.imgur.com/O4wFGpK.jpg

'Constitution' is the 'last' passive point you've picked in that area, right?

Also, near 'The art of The Gladiator' I see you've picked 'Fury Bolts'. Is that correct? If it is, I guess I should pick that before I continue towards the far right (towards #4 on the image I've posted ^ above. Correct?

Thanks again for fast respond!

Yes to all. Two points for Fury Bolts or Vitality Void are both good options, I'm not sure which is better overall so if you want to leech a bit more then go for Vitality Void.
"
forestgrenpa wrote:
I was playing around in PoB and noticed one thing about support setup, Phys projectile dmg seems to give me 10k increase to each meatball over faster attacks, I wonder if it will actually be more dps with this gem since PoB doesnt take into account the amount of balls. Probably not, but just trying to min-max a bit.

If you have a lot of sources of extra projectiles I feel like Faster Attacks gives more DPS but I could be wrong. Even if PPAD adds more damage, Faster Attacks feels a looooot smoother if you already have a ton of damage.
I am writing this cause I was trying to make a max ST dps molten strike in offhand, removed AC in favour of conc and now trying to find other alternatives, not even sure if its worth, gotta see with leveled gems.
"
forestgrenpa wrote:
I am writing this cause I was trying to make a max ST dps molten strike in offhand, removed AC in favour of conc and now trying to find other alternatives, not even sure if its worth, gotta see with leveled gems.

Yeah, it's hard to tell how much DPS you're doing with MS because of the random projectiles and how far the balls go.
Last edited by roun on Jun 6, 2018, 6:28:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info