[3.6] Crit Tectonic Slam / Molten Strike Oni-Goroshi Jugg - Clear maps and bosses FAST! (Videos)

what about Craiceann's Carapace as alternative kaom?
"
kadukt wrote:
Being honest seeing all about WS and Tectonic to clear speed, MS with multistrike and ancestral call to me has been the same speed just one click and the whole shit just go down ._.

Tectonic Slam still works well up until around T10 reliably, past that its doable but dicey. MS can be really good the only issue is that when monsters really hit hard in higher tier maps if you LS or WB into the middle of a pack, some times you will die because of the amount of time your leech takes to kick in with the MS balls falling.
"
kadukt wrote:
Being honest seeing all about WS and Tectonic to clear speed, MS with multistrike and ancestral call to me has been the same speed just one click and the whole shit just go down ._.

Wildstrike when linked with Ancestral Call is a fast, projectile/arc map clearer. The main downsides are that you'll need to weapon-switch to MS for bosses and that Wildstrike struggles with high health yellows that are elemental resistant (weapon switch for this).

The above links are what I'm using and it's very nice.

Wildstrike plus Ancestral Call clearing maps is featured in this video to give you an idea of how fast it is.
Last edited by hankinsohl on Mar 16, 2018, 9:24:21 PM
Didnt find it but what are unique flask options for this build? Wise Oak and Dying Sun yea, but others?
"
hankinsohl wrote:
"
kadukt wrote:

Wildstrike when linked with Ancestral Call is a fast, projectile/arc map clearer. The main downsides are that you'll need to weapon-switch to MS for bosses and that Wildstrike struggles with high health yellows that are elemental resistant (weapon switch for this).

The above links are what I'm using and it's very nice.

Wildstrike plus Ancestral Call clearing maps is featured in this video to give you an idea of how fast it is.

Hmm gonna try some runs with this setup, im in doubt about the best setup for boss kill with MS, conc effect+fasterattacks / conc effect+crit dmg / fasterattacks+ancestralcall (the glitch still working?)
How do you deal with Frozen/Chill? No flask is assisting with this.
"
kadukt wrote:

Hmm gonna try some runs with this setup, im in doubt about the best setup for boss kill with MS, conc effect+fasterattacks / conc effect+crit dmg / fasterattacks+ancestralcall (the glitch still working?)

I believe that, if you position yourself correctly and strike the ground in front of the boss, you'll get two sets of projectiles. That said, I'm not sure that it's worth the bother.

Per the last post in the reddit discussion here, with perfect positioning, DPS might go up somewhat (8% or so).

As far as best gems for Molten Strike single target, you can play around with different combinations in Path of Building. One factor in my own gem choice is that I found it difficult to get enough Int on gear/in the tree along with resists and other nice stats that I decided not to use any gems with high Int requirements.

The MS links I've settled on:
Last edited by hankinsohl on Mar 17, 2018, 4:34:00 AM
I switched to frost blades for clearing yesterday since I don't have Xoph's yet. Cold damage may not be optimal but damn that thing just destroys packs. The bigger the better. Much better clear speed that TS, lower mana cost, more range, worse for small packs or single mobs.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Hello guys what is the bes for a good watcher's eye for this build ? so many option i dont really now how to buy ...
"
hankinsohl wrote:
"
kadukt wrote:

I believe that, if you position yourself correctly and strike the ground in front of the boss, you'll get two sets of projectiles. That said, I'm not sure that it's worth the bother.

Per the last post in the reddit discussion here, with perfect positioning, DPS might go up somewhat (8% or so).

As far as best gems for Molten Strike single target, you can play around with different combinations in Path of Building. One factor in my own gem choice is that I found it difficult to get enough Int on gear/in the tree along with resists and other nice stats that I decided not to use any gems with high Int requirements.

The MS links I've settled on:

For bosses, Conc effect and Crit Damage will give you a lot more damage than FA and Added Fire.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info