[3.6] Crit Tectonic Slam / Molten Strike Oni-Goroshi Jugg - Clear maps and bosses FAST! (Videos)

I am using this build in bestiary hc. Should i make any changes or is this build viable for hc as is?
Using this build in BHC, what's a good way to counter act the life drain from the sword?
I have a little regen on items and honestly i haven't noticed it too much while levelling, only 35 though
"
JonathanPDX wrote:
I'm only 48 so far but I'm having mana issues while only running Purity of Fire. How are you able to sustain your attacks with both Purity and Anger? I'm enjoying the build and it sure puts out a lot of damage but I feel like I'm missing something to keep my mana up.

Thanks!

0.4% mana leech on the tree is all you should need.
Since "Endurance Charge on Melee Stun" support is buffed in 3.2, do you think it's worthwhile to replace a link with it?

It gives 3% MORE damage per endurance charge now.
I have an Alien pet.
Last edited by kelongngu on Mar 5, 2018, 3:08:25 AM
"
Exism wrote:
Are there any map mods this build can't do?

Ele reflect, minus max res, reduced regen/no regen, ele weakness, and cannot leech.
"
darksouls98 wrote:
Might be a dumb question but im pretty new to the game. Where do you put the tectonic slam gem at? I see molten strike is linked with your weapon but where would i end up putting tectonic slam and what support gems would go with it? Thanks again

Not a dumb question, just forgot to add to that section. Added.
"
darksouls98 wrote:
Might be a dumb question but im pretty new to the game. Where do you put the tectonic slam gem at? I see molten strike is linked with your weapon but where would i end up putting tectonic slam and what support gems would go with it? Thanks again

Not a dumb question, just forgot to add to that section. Added.
Is taking Iron Reflexes an option for more tankiness or is there a reason we don't take it?
"
gravijas wrote:
I am using this build in bestiary hc. Should i make any changes or is this build viable for hc as is?

The only wild card about this build is the degen from the sword. I'm not a HC player so honestly I'm not sure. Maybe try using Vitality.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info