[3.3]♥ Low Life Poet's Volatile Dead ♥ All Content Down + Videos [Inquisitor]

Hi, so far im leveling this build in Abyss HC and its super broken leveling with 2x Poets Pens! Do you have a variation to the build for HC or any advice in terms of gear / talent selection to play this build on HC?

thanks
"
N00BY wrote:
How much did you spend on helm enchant? There is literally one on vertex and he's never online.

250c back at league start. Just get any rare helm with ES on it. Even if its got 30es base, you can always craft flat es with an essence of woe to make it respectable.
"
Hi, so far im leveling this build in Abyss HC and its super broken leveling with 2x Poets Pens! Do you have a variation to the build for HC or any advice in terms of gear / talent selection to play this build on HC?

thanks

You will probably have to run as hybrid for a while until you get good gear. Just take more es and less damage on the tree. Make sure you try get as much physical mitigation as possible (basalt + arctic armour).
Hi

I just reached lvl 80 and really enjoy the build. I have gotten all the mandatory items. I acquired some rares to balance out the resistances.

It feels like I still alck alot of damage and ES, but I cant really see where to get it. any suggestions?
Hi

I just reached lvl 80 and really enjoy the build. I have gotten all the mandatory unique items and I acquired some rares to balance out the resistances.

Got some questions.

1. It feels like I still lack alot of damage and ES, but I cant really see where to get it. any suggestions?

2. It doesnt feel like my watchers eye with fire dmg leech while affected by anger affect me. I tried it out by taking damage and just watching the ES reg by itself at the same rate as when i leech from a mob. any ides on this ?

3. Im a bit confused when it comes to attack speed. atm I have 0.22 aps from frenzy with 3 frenzy charges. isnt that to much, since the cd of VD is 0.25sec? wouldnt the most efficient aps be just above 0.25 aps?

thanks a bunch!
Having a blast with this, I think that Flame Golem is a little bit more DPS and I went Sanctity over Instruments of Virtue.
livejamie
"
neXus8008132 wrote:
Hi

I just reached lvl 80 and really enjoy the build. I have gotten all the mandatory items. I acquired some rares to balance out the resistances.

It feels like I still alck alot of damage and ES, but I cant really see where to get it. any suggestions?

Your rings. If you can't afford good Opal rings use Diamond ones until then.

Also get a Wise Oak flask.
livejamie
Last edited by livejamie on Feb 1, 2018, 6:16:22 PM
"
livejamie wrote:
"
neXus8008132 wrote:
Hi

Your rings. If you can't afford good Opal rings use Diamond ones until then.

Also get a Wise Oak flask.

Thanks, im trying to get hold of good opal rings with good fire dmg, resistances and/or ES. but for some reason I cant find any suitable in ASC.

Regarding wise oak, ill try it out when I ahve the right resistances, havent balanced my resistances so I have fire pen.

Regarding watchers eye, it doesnt feel like my watchers eye with fire dmg leech while affected by anger affect me. I tried it out by taking damage and just watching the ES reg by itself at the same rate as when i leech from a mob. any ides on this ? I also get 1,5% ES reg/sec when affected by discipline from the same watchers, can it affect the leech in some way?

Im also a bit confused when it comes to attack speed. atm I have 0.22 aps from frenzy with 3 frenzy charges. is this per weapon or? so I perform 2 attacks, one MH and one OH during the timespan of 0.22 sec? jsut wondering what ingame AS im going to aim for when hoovering over the frenzy skill.

thanks a bunch!
Well if someone wants to sell me their vertex with helm enchant hit me up in game xD
157/157 and Shaper Down at Level 90, thanks.

livejamie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info