[3.3]♥ Low Life Poet's Volatile Dead ♥ All Content Down + Videos [Inquisitor]

I loaded my mara life version of my poets pen and since mara has 40% more damage i figured it would be way more dps then temp would be... but then i loaded your temp tree and you have over triple? my dps and mine wasnt with shaper/guardians checked (but i didnt uncheck flasks on this one)

I alos loaded the scion one and it wasnt much better then my mara and way worse then the temp one
Autor, can you add some info about Cooldown recovery speed ?
Hi, I was wondering if you could help me out.
If I am running the cheaper watchers eye for leech (vitality version), which aura do I drop in place of it? Maybe I have to drop two of them?

Also, is the vitality watchers eye + ele weakness in CoH setup better than running purities + Warlords Mark in CoH setup.

Thanks
Hi there,
Really like the look of this build, and I don’t mind farming currency on other chars, I like the thought of easy boss killing with smooth mapping of a little slower,
I see you have started occultist, how does this compare to the inquisitor build since 3.2 updates? I would have picked inquisitor over scion but am unsure since you have added the new occultist version
Hey everyone, im currently 91 with this build (inquis version) and its pretty good! issue finding the right watchers eye is really all im struggling with. VD helm is rough too since there are no good ES bases with that on poe trade right now. reservation is a bit rough, definitely need at least lvl 2 enlightens and a vertex early. once i hit lvl 3 enlighten wont need vertex anymore. been using assmark in my CoH setup and i dont really know why since i get power charges from main setup. only real issue has been relying on atizi flaks and vinktars for leech but should be able to find a good one soon. if you cant buy prescence of chayula you may have issues in higher maps but a normal chayula amulet is good early on. feel free to pm me in game for questions
How can u use anger, purity of fire, lightning, ice, herald of ash and clarity at the same time on your occultist?
Hey just started to play your build as an occultist aswell ( watcher's eye is too expensive for now )

I'm lvl 81, mapping is great, doing T10+ deathless so far but i don't run as many auras as you do, i have anger with blood magic on gloves and discipline+HoA+Purity of fire+enlighten 3 on helmet.

Dunno how you can run all the purity + hoa + discipline + anger so if you have any tip it would be nice !

Is it better to try to go for a 6L shav first or watcher's ?
(edit) Nvm i took a 6L shav to get 3.8 AS+dual curse with frenzy
Last edited by callthecops on Mar 14, 2018, 11:35:56 AM
Hi ^^
I need to know if we should go inquisitor or occultist. It will be great to know it before poet's get more expensive ^^
Theres something wrong here, how do u manage to get 117 required dex for Sin Trek boots?

Your PoB file for inq says you are wearing 89 Dex and required Dex is 117. Am i missing something here?

I just purchased some of the pieces (2 poet pen, 6L shav, eye of chayula, pure talent) hoping to transition into this build but I dont seem to meet the Dex requirements.

Help me out guys! Thanks
Last edited by DigitalStealth on Mar 16, 2018, 3:38:34 AM
"
Hi ^^
I need to know if we should go inquisitor or occultist. It will be great to know it before poet's get more expensive ^^

Go for occultist if you have less than 20 ex to spend on the build and then grind ur currency for the inquisitor version

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info