[3.2] How to clear 157/157 maps w/ Frostbolt Inquisitor [Updated for Bestiary league]

Can you tell me about the chest with the new league, the gem you're removing for Empower
"
build is garbage. no mobility so any slow/stun mobs stunlock you and when you dispel the debuffs they reapply anyway and kill you

Usually stuns shouldn't really be a problem. Take soul of the brine king in your pantheon to avoid getting stun locked. Also you should strongly consider a warlords mark setup and focus on getting a 5 link in your chest as soon as possible, since your current chest is not linked properly. Hope I could help you out and keep me updated. :)

"
Can you tell me about the chest with the new league, the gem you're removing for Empower

Either controlled destruction or critical strikes. Really depends on your gear and crit rate (usually you want to have roughly 50% unbuffed). I'm still observing the availability and affordability of the abyss items. Looks like they are fairly common. So we might just use the exact same build as last league.
Hi is this a league starter and beginner friendly? I am still undecided to what build i should start with then i came to this thread and found it interesting. So in the leveling section I was just bit confused. Are you using freezing pulse to level up before you get the frozen trail gem? What are your gem links for freezing pulse? is this build easy to level up? Sorry I just started a couple of weeks ago so I will be asking a lot of questions :D
"
irampage7 wrote:
Hi is this a league starter and beginner friendly? I am still undecided to what build i should start with then i came to this thread and found it interesting. So in the leveling section I was just bit confused. Are you using freezing pulse to level up before you get the frozen trail gem? What are your gem links for freezing pulse? is this build easy to level up? Sorry I just started a couple of weeks ago so I will be asking a lot of questions :D

It definitely is. Without the projectile speed from the jewels Frostbolt feels kinda slow, while leveling. Facetanking and freezing act bosses with Freezing Pulse is much more comfortable. The gem links are exactly the same. As long as you have some form of life leech, you should be perfectly fine.
Your gems are different in chest in gear section then in PoB. Which one to follow :)?
"
Wolverine67 wrote:
Your gems are different in chest in gear section then in PoB. Which one to follow :)?

Leveling setup: Frostbolt, Spell Echo, Hypothermia, Ice Bite, Increased Critical Strikes, Controlled Destruction

End game setup: Frostbolt, Spell Echo, Elemental Focus, Cold to Fire, Controlled Destruction, Increased Critical Strikes

Alternative setup (with Skin of the Loyal): Frostbolt, Spell Echo, Elemental Focus, Cold to Fire, Controlled Destruction or Increased Critical Strikes (depending on gear, crit rate, preference), Empower lvl. 3+
Thanks again :). And from what you get frenzy charges :S?

I realize, the green dream jewel :)
Last edited by Wolverine67 on Mar 4, 2018, 1:25:50 PM
Hey, love the build.

Just curious, what would you use in the empty socket on your shield?

The one with Vaal Haste + inc Duration

I'm running Vaal Lightning Trap in the 4th socket on boots

Ty
"
Wolverine67 wrote:

Correct, I'm using The Green Dream to generate frenzy charges. It's pretty expensive and really just a quality of life item. You might want to try a hypothermia + ice bite setup, if you're interested in more atk speed.

"
Hey, love the build.

Ty

I guess I would put VLT in your shield, since it profits from inc duration and put either minion and totem elemental resistance or enlighten in your boots. This build doesn't really need that much sockets.
"
amstafff wrote:
"
Wolverine67 wrote:

Correct, I'm using The Green Dream to generate frenzy charges. It's pretty expensive and really just a quality of life item. You might want to try a hypothermia + ice bite setup, if you're interested in more atk speed.

"
Hey, love the build.

Ty

I guess I would put VLT in your shield, since it profits from inc duration and put either minion and totem elemental resistance or enlighten in your boots. This build doesn't really need that much sockets.

Sweet, just did that.

Any chance if you have a couple of mins you could just scan over my character? It's the Bestiary league one, ThePancakeMan, level 78 atm.

I followed your tree right I think and I been saving all the jewel traits till after the life rectangle (not sure why you left one of the 5% nodes in it out if life was meant to come before jewels)

My gear is pretty budget, 1 alch-1 C pieces apart from the uniques (I'm guessing I save for Divinarius next, but not sure)

I'd like to run this for rest of the league/high budget, so be cool to know if there's anything that needs major changing in the tree or my gear or stuff like that/what I should be aiming for.

Thanks, I been enjoying it heaps so far.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info