[3.3] All Uniques Whispering Ice - 2ex Total (All Content, Shaper/Elder Deathless)

"
WhiteWalkerl wrote:
81 All Res coming from items or skill tree? Really dont understand

Skill tree + purity auras.
"
mstephens55 wrote:
You will have to go through quite a few chromes to color them.

There is one trick to get need off-colors. You need to use Vorici's bench to craft 2 sockets then roll 2 needed off-colors (it's easy on sockes, you can roll or make it on the same bench) then craft 3 sockets and 2 previously crafted sockets will stay the same, so you can craft 3-2-3-2 until you get needed color, than craft 4-3-4 etc untill you get needed. Than link them and it's done. You may spend some 50-100 jewels but if you need 4 off colors (i needed RRBB on Sin Trek (dex base)) it'll cost you a shitload of chromes, perhaps 1000+.
"
MaxGor31 wrote:
"
mstephens55 wrote:
You will have to go through quite a few chromes to color them.

There is one trick to get need off-colors. You need to use Vorici's bench to craft 2 sockets then roll 2 needed off-colors (it's easy on sockes, you can roll or make it on the same bench) then craft 3 sockets and 2 previously crafted sockets will stay the same, so you can craft 3-2-3-2 until you get needed color, than craft 4-3-4 etc untill you get needed. Than link them and it's done. You may spend some 50-100 jewels but if you need 4 off colors (i needed RRBB on Sin Trek (dex base)) it'll cost you a shitload of chromes, perhaps 1000+.

It's easier to get the R-R-R-R on Shaper's Touch, because it has STR on it. the other difficult link is R-R-R, which can be done on either sintrek or vertex. I did it on vertex, because it's more likely to have a B as the 4th color.
"
WhiteWalkerl wrote:
81 All Res coming from items or skill tree? Really dont understand

The 3rd paragraph in the "Build Concept" explains it. We're using all 4 purity auras. Purity auras give increased maximum resistance of its type. So Purity of Ice = 4% higher max cold resistance. However, we also get aura effectiveness as well. In total we have 50% aura effectiveness, so 4*1.5=6% increased maximum resistances. Bringing us up to 81 (75+6)

==

Sorry didn't mean to double post
Last edited by FoldedCorner on Jan 14, 2018, 2:38:14 PM
Nearing lvl 86 and im crushing everything, what are the best uber encahnts for boots helm and gloves???
"
skyscan wrote:

It's easier to get the R-R-R-R on Shaper's Touch, because it has STR on it. the other difficult link is R-R-R, which can be done on either sintrek or vertex. I did it on vertex, because it's more likely to have a B as the 4th color.

I have RRRR on Shaper's touch as well, i got corrupted shav's and no 8 vorici so far, so i'm limited in choice.
yeah doing this build myself, 81 now, i have 8.4k ES and still climbing slowly. though the jewel node for the fertile mind to get the 1 dex node, i didn't do that as i feel 10 int is worth the jewel slot. im running another ES jewel instead with int and #% max energy shield on it instead. only losing out on 10 int overall seems better idk. what i do suggest for those who are buying shav's still, just buy a low ES rolled one and divine it, i saved a shit ton doing it and got 3 off perfect. And for the watcher's eye jewel, damaged leeched as life with vit.. is amazing but the jewel is 5-6ex (if u can find one on market) got lucky and managed to nab one with purity of ice (freeze immune) also. now my shield doesnt even.. go down... lol
_
also izaro's turmoil. it gives cold and fire % damage, is it a good jewel to run or should i just go for more energy shield and int on a jewel still?. i have one sitting with 1 off perfect on both fire/cold
fun fact, i dont care much about challenges. i just play to play.
__
Rip melee Dec 2018
Last edited by alienfreak10 on Jan 15, 2018, 3:08:40 AM
"
alienfreak10 wrote:
only losing out on 10 int overall seems better idk.

Fertile mind converts 70 Dex in Int and gives another 20-24 itself, it's ~90 int. How can you be 10 int short using rare jewel?
How fun is this build , can i make this build with 8 ex ?
"Remember to use a lv 3 enlighten in The Vertex, it will get +1 so you don't have to obtain a lv 4 enlighten."

Your build section does not have an enlighten gem, how should I link the vertex gems and what to drop for it. It would be very helpful if you could polish the gem section a little. Around lvl 60 and enjoying the build so far. Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info