[3.3] All Uniques Whispering Ice - 2ex Total (All Content, Shaper/Elder Deathless)

Does discipline es on hit count for vaal discipline? And wouldn't a blashphemy curse be worth using? Or is that to close from where you ideally cast from?

Wouldn't Inyas epiphany be nice with 5-8% intel?
Last edited by FrooostyTheBlowman on Feb 12, 2018, 3:06:39 PM
I'll be keeping this guide up-to-date for 3.2 if it's still viable.

"
Does discipline es on hit count for vaal discipline? And wouldn't a blashphemy curse be worth using? Or is that to close from where you ideally cast from?

Wouldn't Inyas epiphany be nice with 5-8% intel?

I don't think it's worth ES loss, especially because it's somewhat expensive for a budget build. We already have enough damage to kill shaper, so I'm not sure why we would need more.

The purpose of the build is to get you through the end-game with ease. Losing defenses for some damage here-and-there isn't worth it imo, but that's up to you.
Last edited by FoldedCorner on Feb 12, 2018, 3:41:58 PM
I'm up to lvl 85 and still having lots of fun with the build but one thing I don't understand is how I'm supposed to proc arcane surge. I pretty much never get it because at lvl 19 it requires me to spend 345 mana. Flame dash costs only 30 mana and flammability costs 48. So i have to cast flammibily like 6 times for AS to start working. Is that how it's supposed to be or am i missing something? All my gems are still lvl 19.
Last edited by Caressingmink3 on Feb 12, 2018, 4:09:24 PM
"
I'm up to lvl 85 and still having lots of fun with the build but one thing I don't understand is how I'm supposed to proc arcane surge. I pretty much never get it because at lvl 19 it requires me to spend 345 mana. Flame dash costs only 30 mana and flammability costs 48. So i have to cast flammibily like 6 times for AS to start working. Is that how it's supposed to be or am i missing something? All my gems are still lvl 19.

Look at my gem levels. Arcane surge is level 10. A level 20 flammibility linked with faster casting and arcane surge is enough mana to proc lv 10 arcane surge after a single cast.
Last edited by FoldedCorner on Feb 12, 2018, 4:22:51 PM
Thanks for the reply. I was also wondering if grace is superior to Vitality with leech with watchers eye? Vitality itself doesn't add much to the build alone I take it.

Also in the defenses section where is the 1% leech counting from? Trying to understand it all about to start this build next just getting a little more currency.
Firstly i want to say thanks for making this build skyscan!

Now I wonder if my dps is on the low side of things, here is my level 70 char.

Link to passives:

With spell cascade the tooltip says i have 1,7k damage output.(with conc effect it is 4k)

Is this normal ?

And will it be enough to only have the boots enchantment for life leeching mothod ?

Also spell cascade->general mapping and conc effect ->boss ?

Thanks!
Last edited by KrisTi969 on Feb 13, 2018, 5:16:04 AM
"
Thanks for the reply. I was also wondering if grace is superior to Vitality with leech with watchers eye? Vitality itself doesn't add much to the build alone I take it.

Also in the defenses section where is the 1% leech counting from? Trying to understand it all about to start this build next just getting a little more currency.

Watcher's Eye can only leech if you are affected by vitality. There are other ways to gain leech as well that I mentioned in the FAQ.

"
KrisTi969 wrote:

With spell cascade the tooltip says i have 1,7k damage output.(with conc effect it is 4k)

Is this normal ?

And will it be enough to only have the boots enchantment for life leeching mothod ?

Also spell cascade->general mapping and conc effect ->boss ?

Thanks!

Seems fine. Your damage skills linearly as you level, because each passive adds int. So by level 90 you'll have double the tooltip simply because you'll have more passives points.
Thanks for sharing this build. some questions here :

1) Is legacy Perandus signet (3% increased int) worth putting currency in ?

2) If I have to chose one, which mod is most important in eye of the watchers, the immune to freeze or the leech ?

3) Which gems should I up to 20 or 21+ quality in priority (after the one in your staff)? Same for levels 21 ?

4) Can you tell me your uncapped resistances pls ? Should I take a high roll in light res for shavronne ?

5) Are the rolls in mana, mana regen and cast speed on the gear important ? Or can I just focus on int, %int, and energy shield rolls ?

Thanks for the answers !
Last edited by xTanorz on Feb 16, 2018, 10:43:24 AM
"
xTanorz wrote:
Thanks for sharing this build. some questions here :

1) Is legacy Perandus signet (3% increased int) worth putting currency in ?

2) If I have to chose one, which mod is most important in eye of the watchers, the immune to freeze or the leech ?

3) Which gems should I up to 20 or 21+ quality in priority (after the one in your staff)? Same for levels 21 ?

4) Can you tell me your uncapped resistances pls ? Should I take a high roll in light res for shavronne ?

5) Are the rolls in mana, mana regen and cast speed on the gear important ? Or can I just focus on int, %int, and energy shield rolls ?

Thanks for the answers !

1. No, the strength of this build lies in its affordability paired with its ease-of-use and ease-of-assembly. You would be better off investing that currency into a stronger build

2. Leech. Immune to freeze can be obtained from flasks, and often isn't relevant

3. Concentrated effect, discpline

4. Doesn't matter what resistance shav's has, lowest roll is fine. Remember that fire and cold have no resistances on gear and still cap resistance. The same is true for lightning, shav's simply overcaps it by however much it gives

5. The only rolls you care about are int and ES. So 18% on WI, 15% on belt is top priority. Then high ES on vertex and sin trek.
Very nice build guide, thanks. I took this build to level 95 and indeed, was able to do all content with it. The only downside to this build is that SR with whispering ice can crash the game and ruin map instances upon re-entry sometimes so I had to carry around an incinerate to prevent this from happening from time to time. But yeah, very nice, thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info