[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

I read some comments earlier where you said you don't attack with your main hand. I thought Reave alternates between main and off hand? Right now, when I put my higher pdps in my mainhand, tooltip is higher dps. Could anyone shed some light on this?
"
Sets up mirror gear in every single slot just to get more dps lmao i fucking hate people who make guides like that

He has like 4 different version of this guide, including leveling and low budget, mid, and high.He covers all areas. Why hate?
Finished Uber Elder as well on day 5 at level 92 at somewhere 15 EX gear. Still had to use mana leech node but managed to improve my gear. Didn't have the luxury to craft an Elder chest, was running with no completion Pantheon and had 74% fire & lightning resistance.
Had to take off curse on hit and use Kaom's Roots.

Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Which stats should i look for my off-hand weapon, i didn't get this part right.

Thanks for the guide btw.
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
Finished Uber Elder as well on day 5 at level 92 at somewhere 15 EX gear. Still had to use mana leech node but managed to improve my gear. Didn't have the luxury to craft an Elder chest, was running with no completion Pantheon and had 74% fire & lightning resistance.
Had to take off curse on hit and use Kaom's Roots.

Nice work, just curious. What's your /played time? If you don't mind sharing.
so now i'm on lvl 77 and having trouble on maps t1-t5 with normal and rare mods, i still getting 1 shot and hit kill in maps t1
i have 40 chaos to spend to improve my gear
i really apreciate if some one could help me to do this, thats my gear...
"
@Kiss_Me_Quick,

i'm following your guide and so far i like it i just have 1 question. According to PoB we have a source of blind from somewhere after we switch from "Blood in the Eyes" to "Outmatch and Outlast", so the question is where are we getting that blind from ? It is ticked in the config tab of PoB so did you just forget to remove it or we actually have a blind source besides Blood in the Eyes.

Edit: Also where are we getting power charges from ?
Last edited by zamyt on Jun 6, 2018, 8:56:37 PM
"
Gattringer wrote:
so now i'm on lvl 77 and having trouble on maps t1-t5 with normal and rare mods, i still getting 1 shot and hit kill in maps t1
i have 40 chaos to spend to improve my gear
i really apreciate if some one could help me to do this, thats my gear...
"

At first glance it would seem that maybe you aren't res capped. If not, that needs to be your #1 priority.
Hey guys, I brought this scepter relatively cheap and was wondering what i should multi mod on it as i am to scared to slam lol. Increased Elemental Damage with Weapons or additional Block Chance while Dual Wielding? Also it's a shame that the mana leech doesn't work :(

Other gear for reference. (Yes i know i need to get new boots and gloves I'm just lazy and im clearing maps fine at the moment.)

Last edited by Shadow17s on Jun 6, 2018, 11:17:41 PM
Just getting into maps now. I've found 2 exalted orbs that I'll sell in the next few days for gear. What should I get first?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info