[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

Bought myself a nice stat stick, was looking for a build to use it and this one looks promising. I see that you are taking Vaal Pact in the tree, I have a legacy pair of Acuity, was wondering if it would be better to use them instead of taking Vaal Pact, that would also help with the INT requirement a lot.

I am guessing you don't really need them if you are using an armor with Recover life on kill like yours, sadly I have no currency left to buy one, was thinking of using a Belly for now.

I never lose.
Either I win
Or I learn
- Nelson Mandela
"
Morkai34 wrote:
How would u set up the tree to put some inspired learning ? is that worth it ? ( for like MF build or even the sword one)

There aren't any locations for that unfortunately and I personally don't like inspired learning. We're already fast enough and some rare mods are very tedious to play with. I don't even use Headhunter when I buy it.

"
frogemoth wrote:
Bought myself a nice stat stick, was looking for a build to use it and this one looks promising. I see that you are taking Vaal Pact in the tree, I have a legacy pair of Acuity, was wondering if it would be better to use them instead of taking Vaal Pact, that would also help with the INT requirement a lot.

I am guessing you don't really need them if you are using an armor with Recover life on kill like yours, sadly I have no currency left to buy one, was thinking of using a Belly for now.

Damn son where'd you find this :O

Honestly with these items you don't even need Acuities but equipping them will make you truly an immortal. Recover on life isn't necessary either, just a very good mod to have during leagues.
I personally would try something more interesting than Belly - Craiceann's, Loreweave or Legacy Lightning Coil, some other fun Elder chest project or whatever you can come up with!
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Thanks for the suggestions. I'll see what I can come up with. As for the stick I found it here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1713980

The guy is not charging any fees, so if you have a mirror feel free to drop him a line to get your copy.
I never lose.
Either I win
Or I learn
- Nelson Mandela
Just checking in,

Up to Act 4 in my second HC attempt. I've got a bit more life than the last time, though I still need to finish the Scion wheel. Was able to face-tank both Dominus forms.

I'm cheating a bit this time. I picked up Mana Flows (I think) for the mana leech, but just as important is the 20 int. Makes a big difference.

Edit: Just crafted this:

Not bad for the dried lake area in act 4 :)
Last edited by slice99 on May 23, 2018, 10:29:44 PM
What skill is that in between your left click and right click on the skill hotbar?
"
slice99 wrote:
Just checking in,

Up to Act 4 in my second HC attempt. I've got a bit more life than the last time, though I still need to finish the Scion wheel. Was able to face-tank both Dominus forms.

I'm cheating a bit this time. I picked up Mana Flows (I think) for the mana leech, but just as important is the 20 int. Makes a big difference.

Edit: Just crafted this:

Not bad for the dried lake area in act 4 :)

Wicked!

"
Sinnick wrote:
What skill is that in between your left click and right click on the skill hotbar?

That's Vaal Reave.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Hey there,

thanks for the detailed guide! Would you recommend that Build for a league starter for Incursion or will it be too tedious without some proper weapons? What would you go for as second weapon before you're able to get a nice statstick?

Thanks a lot in advance!
I had already a legacy Lightning Coil, but caping my resists will be though. Haven't set up my character yet, waiting for a free respect and also the much needed attack in place feature coming up.

Might have to sacrifice some DPS on my jewels to cap my resists, will see. Bought this nice rare helmet for 25 chaos yesterday.

I never lose.
Either I win
Or I learn
- Nelson Mandela
"
trophant wrote:
Hey there,

thanks for the detailed guide! Would you recommend that Build for a league starter for Incursion or will it be too tedious without some proper weapons? What would you go for as second weapon before you're able to get a nice statstick?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Thank you! Yeah, I will start with it in Incursion, with MF version to be exact and then move on to the original build at level 90 to do Uber Elder( doesn't need 15 fragments anymore) & make new videos. It's not hard to acquire stat sticks at all, all you need is a ilevel 75 base and 10-40 alts.

"
frogemoth wrote:
I had already a legacy Lightning Coil, but caping my resists will be though. Haven't set up my character yet, waiting for a free respect and also the much needed attack in place feature coming up.

Might have to sacrifice some DPS on my jewels to cap my resists, will see. Bought this nice rare helmet for 25 chaos yesterday.

Looks very solid! Sacrificing some DPS on jewels is completely fine, they are often hard to find and best in slot are overpriced anyways.
Thanks for the great guide. After checking it and thinking about a bit, got some things on my mind. Maybe someone can make them clear to me:
1)Outmatch and Outlast, whats the point of this node,considering we are using bloodrage and our offhand is statstick scepter that doesnt atack/kill.
2)Beetween Gladiator and Champion what are pros/cons, at least few ones, most important.
With HC Incursion league as my plans, id like to play glad for those blocking. But champion offers so much overall alone with adrenaline rush.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info