[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

Hi! Great guide, and interesting additions from people throughout the replies!

I've been following this along, and am currently sitting on 5.5k life/ ~400k dps at level 86, but looking to push this character for the rest of the league.

I'm thinking about potentially swapping the Loreweave out for a Belly, in order to swap the helmet out for an Abyssus. That + a few jewel swaps can get me to 6k life, overcap resists, and a potential 150k extra dps, but i'm not sure if that's the right path to take. What would you guys suggest?

Here's a PoB: https://pastebin.com/4DcYWHVz (my profile is public too)

"
"
churoshyo wrote:
"
Hello, i go excacly with your build. I have big problem with leeching - cant leech enough HP to tank normal mob camps...

What's ur resistance now? i would drop vaal pact first and up the life leech node below vaal pact for another 0.4% leech...

I run 2 auras - arctic armor and hatred. Cant check my resistance right now, i`ll do it in 4-5 hours when i came home.
You think that +30/+50 mana on ring will help my mana pool enough to be able for more spell spam?

probably can't sustain if your leech is not enough. you can try out the mana leech node as well, nearby the vaal pact area. test see if it works for you. since you say damage is not an issue, getting this node should helps. Your amulets, glove n belt can be improve further for life/resists.. It's very cheap nowadays 1-5c or just keep identifying rares and you'll get it somehow.
"
WithLoveEarL wrote:
"
Insaneredeye wrote:

is this a good starting sword even though it doesn't have flat phys on it?

Oh no man, it's 244 pdps :((

http://poe.trade/search/ominamonirohuu

340+ pdps ahn's might now costs very little. Not worth saving the sword cause it's blocked up with elemental damage, even annul is not worth, you can get a higher pdps sword for less than annul cost, I think

In general you want %phys -> flat phys -> as -> crit chance -> hybrid %phys -> crit multi, in this priority, but I might be wrong

thanks man
Hello,
first I want to thank for this awesome guide. Really appreciate, that it's kept up to date. I'm having a blast with this build since the Bestiary league, still playing it in Standard SC. At the moment I'm lvl 92, 5.2k life, 300k+ dmg. But whatever I try, I'm still having problem with Shaper/Uber Elder. It's very difficult to get better gear, while my budget is cca. 20ex. Any suggestions...?

"
Hello, i go excacly with your build. I have big problem with leeching - cant leech enough HP to tank normal mob camps (10+ mobs), when i use blood rage i`m just dying. Mana leech is okay only if i use only reave. I have no mana pool to cast whirling blades or any other spell. Got all gems expect Enlighten - cant afford it. Already have 1 ring with hp leech and 1 ring with mana leech. I`m lvl 52, mana pool is ~450 and hp ~1600. What could i change in my eq to be able to spam whirling blades and be more tanky? I`m really squishy, that`s stupid. My hero is just a glass cannon with huge and massive dps. Please check my eq and gimme sobe tips and advices. Big thanks for that.

Dude, you don't need none of that! You're level 52!!!! Don't get any leech, instead just plug in a Thief's Torment for Life on Hit, level to 80 and then you'll be dealing enough damage that Blood Rage will fully sustain you. At lvl 52 I didn't have shit, no set-ups whatsoever, just go and slash! :) Don't forget the most important part - Major Pantheon upgrade that gives 50% increased life recovery rate though!
Last edited by WithLoveEarL on Sep 25, 2018, 10:52:07 PM
"
churoshyo wrote:
"
WithLoveEarL wrote:
"
churoshyo wrote:
Was definitely having fun reaving around with this build so far.. minimal eqs investment yet can do t15 maps at level 84. However, the red elder spawn at T15 and I have really a hard time fighting him. Doing 500k dps on PoB but it's very slow fighting him. What sort of dmg do you guys reckon to do it smoothly. Thanks

I don't know in terms of numbers, I just go by feel. But with conc effect Reave the Red Elder literally melts in the time it takes him to cast 2-3 attacks. Then the ad phase is also easy because of Vaal Reave. Not sure what gear you're rolling with. I think getting 10 levels to 94 would help too :))

that muderous eye jewel i only slot it in for mapping. for bossing i switch to the one with 40+ flat life roll

If the eq is good enough i guess i just have to be more patience when fighting bosses, as i feels it's quite slow. What should i invest next?

Thanks

Okay, now it makes sense when you say Red Elder takes a long time to kill. You don't have much damage on your build. Jewels with flat phys (elemental damage rolls do nothing), rings with flat phys, starkonja for attack speed and crits, attack speed roll on gloves, amulet (biggest source of dps other than weapons) should have at least phys to attacks and crit multi, or ideally elder base with some non-chaos/phys as extra chaos/element roll. I don't focus on weapons first since I know how expensive that shit is :) and where is your CRIT FLASK, you know the most important one???? :)) Could also add either Taste of Hate or the poor man's version - Lion's Roar
Last edited by WithLoveEarL on Sep 25, 2018, 10:59:19 PM
"
DeerFart wrote:
Your build gave me a great starting point and just wanted to share my current build/gear. The Kaom's roots SERIOUSLY improve the game for me and SEVERELY trivialize Uber Elder. They are a Must IMO.

Mate, are you trolling? You got over 200ex worth of gear. That sword is at least 30 exalts and the stat stick has 4 fucking mods. You got a perfect life, perfect max res, almost perfect crit/ele damage and good phys roll Loreweave with a 40% damage corruption. Hmm. No wonder you can melt Uber Elder and I don't think the Kaom's roots have much to do with it. DonTheCrown has worse stat stick, worse weapon, worse Loreweave, but you did take his build and pathing, so it's a different variant of the build.

Update: You now have a mirrored fucking sword? Third character ever in PoE? How are you getting this currency?
Last edited by WithLoveEarL on Sep 25, 2018, 11:19:39 PM
hey guys :) https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Schwitzberger/characters/schwitzi

i can run up to t14 now with out dying much. I skilled a little bit towards more life. Eventually i can get rid of some lifepoints soon.

Could you help me (best would be with poe.trade parameters) on what my next upgrades should be? starkon head with reave enchant?

i have 400c safed up, wanted to buy a 6linked decent loreweaver for 6ex, probably i should upgrade some other items first though.

also i think my flasks suck but i'm not sure i wanna spend 200c on a flask :D

i think my rings are not great either... help would be greatly appreciated :)

thx
Last edited by Schwitzberger on Sep 26, 2018, 2:10:34 AM
"
WithLoveEarL wrote:
Don't forget the most important part - Major Pantheon upgrade that gives 50% increased life recovery rate though!

How does it interact with the build?

Doesn't blood rage hinder us from ever stop taking damage over time?
Do you have any suggestion how to use unnatural instinct gem?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info