[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

As a completely new player, am I able to follow this build completely in the new Abyss league?
I still have no idea how to trade and what C's are
"
Sh0uji wrote:
As a completely new player, am I able to follow this build completely in the new Abyss league?

Absolutely, I'd say that this build is also one of the most SSF( solo self found) viable builds out there meaning that not trading at all / not trading a lot won't be a problem! You can trade via poe.trade website and C are chaos orbs (:
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
nice build !

i'm making this build atm in the standard league, which gems should i put in the spiked gloves?

"
Eiyo wrote:
nice build !

i'm making this build atm in the standard league, which gems should i put in the spiked gloves?

Thank you (:

I don't even remember what I used in Spiked Gloves but I guess you can do something like having Protector in gloves with Brutality for more DPS and put Blasphemy in a weapon instead.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Feb 4, 2018, 9:10:11 AM
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
Sh0uji wrote:

Absolutely, I'd say that this build is also one of the most SSF( solo self found) viable builds out there meaning that not trading at all / not trading a lot won't be a problem! You can trade via poe.trade website and C are chaos orbs (:

Ahh appreciate the quick reply dude, Ive been searching through builds for ages and this looks like my favourite, what skills should I be using for leveling? I have been using Cleave and trying out Lacerate
"
Sh0uji wrote:
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
Sh0uji wrote:

Ahh appreciate the quick reply dude, Ive been searching through builds for ages and this looks like my favourite, what skills should I be using for leveling? I have been using Cleave and trying out Lacerate

Sunder is the most efficient but I personally go with Reave because I'm tired of Sunder. You can experiment with whatever skill you feel most comfortable with.
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

The Mathil build was made when he played in Harbinger Mayhem I believe. So that means that the Reave demonstration by him was on old Reave (: The patch notes were introduced after Mayhem.

Ah, we are talking about a different Mathil build. He made a pathfinder reave phys convert build in Abyss just like one or two weeks ago which did up the prices a lot :) Prices are back down by quite a bit now. (If you check poe.ninja 2020 reave is back to 55c from 1ex)
"
zebala wrote:
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

The Mathil build was made when he played in Harbinger Mayhem I believe. So that means that the Reave demonstration by him was on old Reave (: The patch notes were introduced after Mayhem.

Ah, we are talking about a different Mathil build. He made a pathfinder reave phys convert build in Abyss just like one or two weeks ago which did up the prices a lot :) Prices are back down by quite a bit now. (If you check poe.ninja 2020 reave is back to 55c from 1ex)

Oh, I was not aware that he made a Pathfinder Reave although I'm subscribed to him. In that case you might even be correct.
What skill should i use to kill Atziri? Reave AOE in her copy phase affect copy with reflect(
Sorry. Solved)
Last edited by Noidcor on Feb 4, 2018, 5:41:07 PM
I just got to part 2 act 1 and Im starting to die quite alot(level 47) do i need to be buying gear at this point?
I think theres a problem with my health being too low

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info