[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

"
Cirazoli wrote:
Just started using this build and I absolutely love it so far. Thanks for opening my eyes to this mayhem!

If you have a second, would you mind taking a look and telling me what I should focus on upgrading next?

I feel like this sword has too small of a physical range, but at the same time I'm still using thief's torment as my ring, cause I'm afraid of running out of mana mid-carnage.

Thanks for any insight!

Get 100+ life on your boots, you are using whirling blades so not much MS needed. Get onslaught on one of your abyssal jewels. Taste of Hate. Loreweave. All these possible upgrades.

@everybody:

I am having trouble at Red Elder. Sometimes I rip to the petrifying arc attack. Do you guys equip Kaom's Roots and/or replace Abyssus for a normal helmet for the fight? I am a bit lazy with gear switching.

Thanks!

Also, how do the Maim support gem and Tombfists' Maim interact? It sounds kind of redundant.

Nvm, figured the Maim subject out. Increased Physical from gem vs. plain Maim on the gloves.
Last edited by Edeka on Jul 26, 2018, 10:15:46 AM
Kill uber elder with this build was so hard, my stuff cost like a Boeing. Mb need more practic, but 2 any hits and am almost dead.
6380hp 3.7kk shaper dps without flasks and 6.8kk with flasks, 3 frenzy charges and 3 endurance.

Last edited by SteelSirius on Jul 26, 2018, 3:38:02 PM
Oh man, got more changes coming in now. Updating these threads is getting quite time consuming already : >

Pantheon Switch:

Soul of Arakaali

Helmet: CWDT change
Cast When Damage Taken level 1 - Immortal call level 3 - Enfeeble level 5 - Vaal Cold Snap level 7

Weapon 2: Swapping frost bomb setup with

Cast When Damage Taken level 20 - Molten Shell level 20 - Ice Golem level 20

This gives us Frenzy charge generation during bosses, slows and makes enemies attack 30% slower and also we get 50% increased leech, flasks and life regen if no Vaal Pact.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
Oh man, got more changes coming in now. Updating these threads is getting quite time consuming already : >

Pantheon Switch:

Soul of Arakaali

Helmet: CWDT change
Cast When Damage Taken level 1 - Immortal call level 3 - Enfeeble level 5 - Vaal Cold Snap level 7

Weapon 2: Swapping frost bomb setup with

Cast When Damage Taken level 20 - Molten Shell level 20 - Ice Golem level 20

This gives us Frenzy charge generation during bosses, slows and makes enemies attack 30% slower and also we get 50% increased leech, flasks and life regen if no Vaal Pact.

I will try this out right now. Thanks for the update!
Can someone help me, I know I am the 900th asshole to ask for build advice.

I am running t15s; but t-12 to 15 I just get one shotted at really shit parts. Just melt melt melt dead. My POB says 225k dps with an average of 95k, which seems literally low as hell for the gear, I am not sure I am calibrating it right. I don't understand how people get in the millions.

I am not using Vaal pact because it also makes me die.

right now I ahve around 5 ex and I just spent 5ex on the sword and I forget what on the ammy.

Do you think 5ex was a ripoff? I could have got 390+ with out multiplier but it seems super valuable.

I feel like i have followed the build fairly well except I have not purchased a taste of hate yet. i was running a loreweave but it only had +78 res so I got rid of it till I can garner some more ex. I def do not feel strong enough to go abyssus.

My goal is to kill uber elder. These one shots are really holding me back I have been up to 70-80% until 91 and back to zero like 3 times.

Here is my gear

Also how important is increased elemental damage to attack skills on the belt? Is it worth spending an ex+ to have 30+? I bought one and it really did not increase my dps much.
Last edited by Gulfripper on Jul 27, 2018, 10:09:57 AM
"
Gulfripper wrote:

I am running t15s; but t-12 to 15 I just get one shotted at really shit parts. Just melt melt melt dead. My POB says 225k dps which seems literally low as hell for the gear, I am not sure I am calibrating it right. I don't understand how people get in the millions.

right now I ahve around 5 ex and I just spent 5ex on the sword and I forget what on the ammy.

Do you think 5ex was a ripoff? I could have got 390+ with out multiplier but it seems super valuable.

I feel like i have followed the build fairly well except I have not purchased a taste of hate yet. i was running a loreweave but it only had +78 res so I got rid of it till I can garner some more ex. I def do not feel strong enough to go abyssus.

My goal is to kill uber elder. These one shots are really holding me back I have been up to 70-80% until 91 and back to zero like 3 times.

Here is my gear

Also how important is increased elemental damage to attack skills on the belt? Is it worth spending an ex+ to have 30+?

5EX for that is a very bad deal. Corsair sword base is quite bad and it's not worth 5 EX, a 370 Eternal with same stats would be better which is like 1 EX. But it's fine! We learn from our mistakes!

Your Ammy is cool, rings are bad, helmet could be swapped to a rare one. If you want to go Loreweave (which I would suggest) don't buy Taste of Hate. Your flasks are not qualitied. You don't have a blind Abyss jewel. You don't need a Silver flask, especially if you have an Abyss jewel that give sit. You could simply go Basalt.

Also Vaal Pact might help you more than you think and helps you get used to it, especially since once you get to Uber Elder, you quite surely need it. But also remember that if you haven't done Uber Elder before, you will fail the first tries for sure, no matter what gear.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
What other flask rather than taste of hate would be good if I am wearing Loreweave? I cannot equalize res for Oak yet.
"
Edeka wrote:
What other flask rather than taste of hate would be good if I am wearing Loreweave? I cannot equalize res for Oak yet.

If you can buy an 80% Loreweave, you can find the divines and rares for your Oak balance, just might take some time (:
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
Gulfripper wrote:

I am running t15s; but t-12 to 15 I just get one shotted at really shit parts. Just melt melt melt dead. My POB says 225k dps which seems literally low as hell for the gear, I am not sure I am calibrating it right. I don't understand how people get in the millions.

Here is my gear

Also how important is increased elemental damage to attack skills on the belt? Is it worth spending an ex+ to have 30+?

5EX for that is a very bad deal. Corsair sword base is quite bad and it's not worth 5 EX, a 370 Eternal with same stats would be better which is like 1 EX. But it's fine! We learn from our mistakes!

Your Ammy is cool, rings are bad, helmet could be swapped to a rare one. If you want to go Loreweave (which I would suggest) don't buy Taste of Hate. Your flasks are not qualitied. You don't have a blind Abyss jewel. You don't need a Silver flask, especially if you have an Abyss jewel that give sit. You could simply go Basalt.

Also Vaal Pact might help you more than you think and helps you get used to it, especially since once you get to Uber Elder, you quite surely need it. But also remember that if you haven't done Uber Elder before, you will fail the first tries for sure, no matter what gear.

I will adjust for sure thank you very much, the only thing is looking for 370+ dps swords the cheapest is like 2ex.
380 with mcrit multi is like 5-7ex starting.

http://poe.trade/search/onihukuometoir 370

http://poe.trade/search/innahirikarati 380 with crit multi

So I have been super lost buying a sword, I understand it is bad deal but I cant find anything to buy and buying a sword has been the hardest task as I dont really understand why a corsair is bad when it seemed to have comparable stats. I should obviously try to sell this turd then right?

I felt it was comparable to a rapier with the global crit multi when looking at stats.

Last edited by Gulfripper on Jul 27, 2018, 11:25:26 AM
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
Edeka wrote:

If you can buy an 80% Loreweave, you can find the divines and rares for your Oak balance, just might take some time (:

True - but I will need an Anti-Freeze Flask then, right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info