[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

"
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

Here you can see how Shaper misses all of his bullets, any slayer build would be dead at that point.

Here's an idea: don't stand in bullet hell. Good thing you don't need spell block o not be stupid.

If you're a flawless human being then your statement stays true and you can play Slayer. Hell, you can even go Raider or Berseker with 3000 HP and drop Shaper even faster!
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

Here you can see how Shaper misses all of his bullets, any slayer build would be dead at that point.

Here's an idea: don't stand in bullet hell. Good thing you don't need spell block o not be stupid.

If you're a flawless human being then your statement stays true and you can play Slayer. Hell, you can even go Raider or Berseker with 3000 HP and drop Shaper even faster!

Gimme a break. Most builds have to move out of it. You're making it sound like only Gladiator can do Shaper cuz they can stand in bullet hell. Are you serious right now?
"
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"

Gimme a break. Most builds have to move out of it. You're making it sound like only Gladiator can do Shaper cuz they can stand in bullet hell. Are you serious right now?

Exactly, most builds have to move out of it. Some builds die in 1 hit, some can take a few hits, some can afk in them. This Gladiator build can take a few hits, a Slayer build can't.

Nowhere have I stated that only Gladiator can do Shaper. What I said was:

"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

Slayer is more lazy but has less potential to do high tier content, that's my take on it.

An average active playstyle Gladiator player can do Shaper on 5 EX, Slayer on 10 EX but can facetank more in lower tier maps.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Ignore him. People want to argue.

Hi good sir. Leveling this character now.

I have a question. Is there any helmet that can replace the Starkonja? Nothing is wrong, I just hate Starkonja. Secondly, can I replace whirling blades with leap slam? I hate it when I have to circle around to get to a cliff or stairs when leap slam can eliminate the annoyance

Thirdly, how crucial is block recovery?

Also, can you check my gears and recommend what to upgrade? Then I'll kiss u quick.

Thank you!

Last edited by shazzer125 on Jan 30, 2018, 6:58:32 AM
Hey, I can admit when I'm wrong. I take it back. The survivability is MUCH higher as Gladiator. Honestly, I havnt played one in a while.

I respeced my Slayer to Glad and have been doing t9's with ZERO life leech. None. Zip. Ya, it's good. Also the damage is very high, or at least it is with my set up ( crit based cleave, Surrender, 350dps foil, and a Elder helm with Warchief quasi-6 linked)

But he implied Slayer has a hard time in higher tier maps. They do not.

Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Jan 30, 2018, 2:37:29 AM
"
shazzer125 wrote:

Is there any helmet that can replace the Starkonja? Nothing is wrong, I just hate Starkonja.

I personally really like Starkonja, it was my first unique helmet I ever used (:
Your best bet would be to grab a rare( Elder if possible) helmet and craft on it.
> Best prices
> Most flexible

"
shazzer125 wrote:
Secondly, can I replace whirling blades with leap slam? I hate it when I have to circle around to get to a cliff or stairs when leap slam can eliminate the annoyance

You absolutely can, I highly suggest using Leap Slam if you run a lot of different map tiles or if you're levelling. I personally run open maps and like going super sonic speed.

"
shazzer125 wrote:

Also, can you check my gears and recommend what to upgrade? Then I'll kiss u quick.

O u O

Alright, I'll drop some

1) Your abyss and normal jewels are completely atrocious, I feel like my eyes just got 9/11d. Hop into the jewel section in the first post.

2) Your rings are very suboptimal. I see that you have tried to grab some of the damage mods suggested but 25% increase critical strike chance and 9% WED is very poor. A ring with only T1 physical damage roll will do double the damage

Is worse than

3) You can get a lot better boots if you ignore MS. Boots without MS can go mega cheap with top rolls.

4) Nice chest!

5)

6) You don't need a Quicksilver flask ever, you're giving away A LOT of DPS for it.

"
Hey, I can admit when I'm wrong. I take it back. The survivability is MUCH higher as Gladiator. Honestly, I havnt played one in a while.

No sweat buddy!
Woo playing this build in ASC and got a mirror drop with it while leveling a few days ago :) Now I need to start upgrading more but it's hard to start :D Really excited to do end-game, never done guardians and Shaper. Too bad Mathil-effect increased a lot of the prices considerably.
"
zebala wrote:
Woo playing this build in ASC and got a mirror drop with it while leveling a few days ago :) Now I need to start upgrading more but it's hard to start :D Really excited to do end-game, never done guardians and Shaper. Too bad Mathil-effect increased a lot of the prices considerably.

Wowe! That's sick! I hope you didn't rush with your mirror sale. I flipped mirrors by buying from rush sellers at one point.
What Mathil-effect are you talking about :U ?
Just wanted to stop by and say... I've hit 1.2M DPS with this build... without yet picking up taste of hate. Went on a bit of a spending spree today, picked up my 2-socket tombfists and a much higher DPS amulet, and punched the DPS way up. Thanks again, @kissmequick.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info