[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

Nice build! I've been eyeing this while researching builds for 3.3 (just started PoE after playing D3 for thousands of hours). I ended up trying an arc one since I've always had a thing thematically for chain-lightning spells... BUT, wanting to diversify into a melee build and i think this one looks solid.

I had two questions:

1) Any consideration for the new Vaal Doublestrike skill. Might be upgrade for boss fights (or just to have the clones doing extra damage). I'll probably try it out as I level up, but figured I'd ask in case someone else has tried. Would need to find a 3L/4L to replace, though. Probably in a weapon?

2) Is there a reason why the sword spec can't do MF the way claw does? Maybe I'm missing something, but you could save the Orb of Regrets and just go sword the whole way with the same MF gear? (i've never run mf build in the month~ i've played, so im probably missing something obvious). And is your recommendation to level up with sword then swap to claw at ~80 to farm until ~90ish (back to swords)? Maybe I can skip that whole step since I already have some currency from first build.

Will check back in later with progress. thanks for the build and effort to update us on progress!
Last edited by thetrickykid on Jun 10, 2018, 11:35:26 PM
Leveled up to 75 (as of right now) and i've been struggling constantly with getting one shot by mobs. I can run tier 1-3 maps fairly easy but struggle a lot when the "elite" mobs and bosses come into play. I don't know if there is a core thing missing in my setup or if i'm just playing bad.

If anyone could check what i'm wearing and give me some general advice on how to play that'd would be great! :)
Cant figure out how Blood in the eyes ascendancy gives us 50% evade chance?
Last edited by Vanton95 on Jun 11, 2018, 2:29:16 AM
"
Vanton95 wrote:
Cant figure out how Blood in the eyes ascendancy gives us 50% evade chance?

Blind makes Enemies chance to hit 50%
Hello guys... i have realy hard time to survive in t1-5 maps... i dont know what to Change around without spending to much currency.. i though it should be good with this gear to farm some currency :( sometimes i just get oneshotted or just dont leech enough to survive.

"
Xeklen wrote:
Hello guys... i have realy hard time to survive in t1-5 maps... i dont know what to Change around without spending to much currency.. i though it should be good with this gear to farm some currency :( sometimes i just get oneshotted or just dont leech enough to survive.

my first guess...very low hp pool. How much life do you currently have? I see next to no life on your gear...
looking at the videos I don't see Frostbomb on your bars, what's the use of the Forst Bomb, Frostbite, Curse on Hit gems if you're not even using them?
Very nice build. I decided to play mf version of this build to switch to normal version later, I did nearly everything like in guide and in POB im still missing like 80k dps. I dont really know what Im doing wrong so if someone could look and help me a bit that would be nice. https://pastebin.com/6VLmjPWY

Ps.: and yes, I know that im still missing a body armour and res, Im taking care of that
Last edited by Revqx on Jun 11, 2018, 4:32:09 AM
I did not find the correct settings for PoB. It only shows 3k dps for me. Tooltip even says 40kdps.

I clicked bandits -> Alira and Vaal Reave -> Reave.
What am I missing?

EDIT: Nevermind! Ifigured it out.
Last edited by xtlc on Jun 11, 2018, 6:25:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info