[3.x][Super Heavy Heavy Strike] 2H HS Jug - All Content

I have spent quite some time streamlining and correcting the OP for better readability.

Also i've put a properly setup POB, Bolde's jug is a beast and surpasses 5mil single target (dafaq?), but you can expect at least 3mil single and 1.5-2mil aoe with lesser gear, like the one from my vids
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
So far loving this build. Don't forget if you are in Blight and have a non unique amulet you can anoint it with a keystone from the skill tree. I chose

Kinetic Impacts:

24% increased Physical Damage with Two Handed Melee Weapons
24% increased Damage with Ailments from Attack Skills while wielding a Two Handed Weapon
4% chance to deal Double Damage
10% chance to double Stun Duration
Last edited by borlur on Oct 5, 2019, 7:12:14 PM
SO do i include multi strike or is it dropped from the gem setup?
"
borlur wrote:
So far loving this build. Don't forget if you are in Blight and have a non unique amulet you can anoint it with a keystone from the skill tree. I chose

Kinetic Impacts:

24% increased Physical Damage with Two Handed Melee Weapons
24% increased Damage with Ailments from Attack Skills while wielding a Two Handed Weapon
4% chance to deal Double Damage
10% chance to double Stun Duration

Good one! As pointed out previously also "Static Blows" could work (if you have the SF already)

"
AquariusLord wrote:
SO do i include multi strike or is it dropped from the gem setup?

You can drop it, as of now the single target setup is only really taken advantage of vs shaper & guardians. Anyway for single target fortify support gives about more than multi plus fortify buff plus gives a stronger single hit (for better shocks). I also wanted to test increase crit strikes as 6th gem in place of fortify and it looked good vs Hydra (you can see from the gif and video in the OP)
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
Last edited by ZaeN on Oct 6, 2019, 12:32:55 AM
As to the oil anoint, add "Butchery" as well.
Butchery

25% increased Physical Damage with Two Handed Melee Weapons
+20 to Strength
5% increased Attack Speed with Two Handed Melee Weapons
25% increased Damage with Ailments from Attack Skills while wielding a Two Handed Weapon
Both Butchery and Kintetic Impacts seems weak compared to Static blows.

Do we agree that "% increased Damage with Ailments from Attack Skills" does nothign for us?
Can i use dual wield instead of starforge? 380pdps swords+
double post
Last edited by BratExecutioner on Oct 8, 2019, 9:30:55 AM
what type of maps should i avoid?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info