[3.x][Super Heavy Heavy Strike] 2H HS Jug - All Content

Hi to all!
First i need to say it is very interesting build gg for that mate!Atm i am critical flame totem build but i got bored with it so i am planing to start to follow u guide.I have found this jewel i think i will try to use it
armour can go up to 1000 if i have luck with divine orbs,i will try...Thank u again for guide all best to u all guys!
For mainly Uber Lab farming. Should I go for Brass Dome or Kaoms? Have a 6-Link Starforge for the main links.
Using Wild Strike for mob clearing, works great so far.
Wild Strike - Elemental Damage With Attack Skills - Ancestral Call - Multistrike

Also, I took Resolute Technique, until I will finish my first lab, since I missed a lot. Then I will respec it.

And Hatred + Herald of Ash, for nice explosions:) For bosses and rares, I just pull out Heavy Strike.

P.S: really had problems with first lab...until received the shrine buff in the lab (your hits always crit), so took away point from Resolute Technique and managed to finish it. Died quickly with Heavy Strike, managed only with Wild Strike eventually. No idea, maybe I'm not that great...
Now with ascendancy of course, different matter, the damage is there, no misses, feels very nice.

Was having a bit of doubts at first, since I even used Tabula Rasa and other gear (it's far from league start, so everything's cheap).
Last edited by ShoveMoneyDeeper on Apr 3, 2018, 6:19:50 PM
Hello,

I am thinking about switching to this build, I have a THICC Jugg Tank from EngineeringEternity and I would like to know the defense difference between both, thicc has very good defense but lacks of DPS, a lot! it was made just for uber laber farming, and I see this build has very good DPS and defense, I would like to know if I can farm uber lab and map red tiers comfortably with doomsower and belly (5L) until I can get more currency lol.

I really don't know why I am getting absolutely blown up with fights that I see him in the videos straight up just face tank with minimal movement. Can anyone help me with where my gear needs some adjusting?
"
Califone wrote:
I really don't know why I am getting absolutely blown up with fights that I see him in the videos straight up just face tank with minimal movement. Can anyone help me with where my gear needs some adjusting?

Which fights are giving you problems? Your profile/characters are private, so it's difficult to get the full picture without seeing the passive tree.

One thing I noticed immediately is that CWDT is level 17, so there's no reason to keep Immortal Call at level 3. You will have a longer immortality duration if you level up Immortal Call. Also, I don't think your Molten Shell is going to trigger because it is higher level than CWDT.

Other than that, I'd have to see the passive tree in order to import the character into PoB.

My guess is that the combination of Abyssus+Belly is causing you to take extra physical damage. Belly doesn't have much armour, so the difference in physical mitigation between Belly and Brass Dome will be noticeable. But that's just a guess without seeing your tree...

For my character, I'm also not using Brass Dome, but I slightly modified the build to get extra physical mitigation from Soul of Steel in the passive tree. You need a total of 4 points to reach Soul of Steel from the original guide's tree. I got those 4 points by making 2 changes:

1. Instead of taking Alira for the bandits, I killed them all.
2. I dropped 2 nodes near Warrior's Blood. The nodes are +15% to all elemental resistances and +12% increased armour.

Anyway, something to consider.
"

Your gear is pretty decent, what fights are you having troubles with? This is only my second league in POE and when I got this build to Shaper Guardians / Red Elder / T14+ Maps I was having a hard time also.

But after some analysis of my play i realized all my troubles came down to not knowing the fight mechanics well enough. As soon as i figured that out I have been clearing everything with relative ease.

Another thing you may already know but took me some time to learn was paying more attention to map mods, things like elemental weakness + Monsters deal extra damage as XX element can be scary. On shaper guardians anything that is Boss deals XXX more XXX can be almost impossible.
Last edited by dbombers on Apr 5, 2018, 2:37:32 AM
Awesome Build!! its working great for me!!
"
Arazosa wrote:

1) I am using Sin's Rebirth instead of onslaught flask...it doesn't give an extra phys-to-chaos damage actually, am I missing something?

Brutality gem = no elemental + no chaos damage, so you gain nothing from unholy might.
Hi! I'm very happy with my progress in this league and i think I almost done my build (already killed red Elder and all t14/15 maps). I finally bought my 6L Starforge and changed all my items to "endgame" items. Now I have 4 exalted and I don't know if there is anything in my build that should be changed for a big improvement. In other case, I prefer to save currency to finish atlas and etc. Maybe the greatest improve I can do is 6L armour but in my opinion is not a must (I have my boss-HeavyStrike with 6L).

Thanks!!
IGN: Pandemia
IGN: Aqueronte (Leveling atm)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info