[3.x][Super Heavy Heavy Strike] 2H HS Jug - All Content

"
Choptimist wrote:
Ohai thar. 5th link must be multistrike or ruthless for boss-killing?

Multi that replaces ancestral! It is needed to help with targeting and ramping up leech faster
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
Thank you, got it! Though, at the moment i use 5-links, my 2hander and chest armor. Apparently, totem is on 4-link in boots and I'm lacking of place for defence cooldowns. Is it possible to trade totem for immortal call setup and some other juicy stuff? With blood rage, maybe?
"
Choptimist wrote:
Thank you, got it! Though, at the moment i use 5-links, my 2hander and chest armor. Apparently, totem is on 4-link in boots and I'm lacking of place for defence cooldowns. Is it possible to trade totem for immortal call setup and some other juicy stuff? With blood rage, maybe?

Hmm you should have 1-2 free sockets, for example in a 4 link you put: determination, enfeeble + vulnerability, then you have a free socket for blood rage
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

Almost saved up for the starforge. Currency and map drops are kinda sketchy this league sadly.

I am wondering about two options:
- rare shaped amu with lvl 22 determination <- this would free up a socket and should be a pretty good option for this build
- the shaper amu Impresence seems awesome for this build. It has life, flat phys, flat armor, a defensive headhunter effect...and no reserved mana on vuln.

Impresence
Onyx Amulet
Requires Level 64
+(10-16) to all Attributes
Adds (12-16) to (20-25) Physical Damage
+(400-500) to Armour
+(50-70) to maximum Life
(30-40)% increased Stun and Block Recovery
100% reduced Vulnerability Mana Reservation
Gain Maddening Presence for 10 seconds when you Kill a Rare or Unique Enemy

The question is what to do then with the free'd up reservation? Arctic Armor seems kinda boring, but all heralds are ruled out by starforge....? One could go second curse, but that would req enabling a second curse via item, which would get expensive. AssMark or Enfeeble/TempChains would be pretty awesome though on top I feel.
Reach out and touch hate.
Last edited by Hastur667 on Mar 10, 2018, 7:38:29 AM
I was in a T13 map with 100% increased fire and 100% increased cold damage I think. Met a red devourer that had substantially increased physical damage aura to allies.

Got 1 shot with 5.5k hp, fortify, brass dome, full endurance charges, and enfeeble + blasphemy. There was nothing I could do and it was so frustrating. Would a kaom's help me survive better?
"
Bibibabibu wrote:
I was in a T13 map with 100% increased fire and 100% increased cold damage I think. Met a red devourer that had substantially increased physical damage aura to allies.

Got 1 shot with 5.5k hp, fortify, brass dome, full endurance charges, and enfeeble + blasphemy. There was nothing I could do and it was so frustrating. Would a kaom's help me survive better?

I think you made & found one of the deadliest combos, devourer + red beast + ele mod x2 + some buffs.

I doubt a belly/kaom would have made any big difference, I give the main culprit on running 2x ele mod. But generically speaking yes, more HP is better vs ele dmg

"
Hastur667 wrote:
Almost saved up for the starforge. Currency and map drops are kinda sketchy this league sadly.

I am wondering about two options:
- rare shaped amu with lvl 22 determination <- this would free up a socket and should be a pretty good option for this build
- the shaper amu Impresence seems awesome for this build. It has life, flat phys, flat armor, a defensive headhunter effect...and no reserved mana on vuln.

Impresence
Onyx Amulet
Requires Level 64
+(10-16) to all Attributes
Adds (12-16) to (20-25) Physical Damage
+(400-500) to Armour
+(50-70) to maximum Life
(30-40)% increased Stun and Block Recovery
100% reduced Vulnerability Mana Reservation
Gain Maddening Presence for 10 seconds when you Kill a Rare or Unique Enemy

The question is what to do then with the free'd up reservation? Arctic Armor seems kinda boring, but all heralds are ruled out by starforge....? One could go second curse, but that would req enabling a second curse via item, which would get expensive. AssMark or Enfeeble/TempChains would be pretty awesome though on top I feel.

I'm currently running something similar. I'm using Arctic Armour, Vulnerability and Determination until I can get that new Craiceann's Carapace 5/6-linked. Once that's done I'm going to try replacing Arctic Armour with Aspect of Crab. But even the combo of Arctic Armour, Vulnerability and Determination seems pretty good -- I've tanked some big hits from fully buffed Izaro with it.
My hp is still 5K ish with dome, thinking of using kaom's to push it up but having to give up a linked warchief is so hard ahhhh

Im running this atm. Any suggestion what to go for as next items? Guess my rings could use a replacement.
I checked PoB, looks like bloodlust gem gain more dps, than multistrike. Totem should be with bleed support for that way. What do you think about it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info