[3.1] Pwn's 1m DPS Oni-Goroshi PermaFlicker Slayer

Is there a way to instantly cancel the bleed? The Life Flask doesnt seem to cut it instantly, I'm bleeding myself to death, way too often.
"
Wargle wrote:
does crit not apply bleed?

Crit does not apply bleed. You need the 25% bleed chance from Razor's Edge.
Fresh builds all day.
"
SicTrooper16 wrote:
Is there a way to instantly cancel the bleed? The Life Flask doesnt seem to cut it instantly, I'm bleeding myself to death, way too often.

Staunching flasks will instantly cancel the bleed.

You shouldn't be dying to bleed ever if you followed my build unless you are running 60% less recovery maps or no leech maps.
Fresh builds all day.
alright, possibly might make this build have about 25ex to spend. Between this and the classic 2H physical cyclone. How good is the clear and bossing of this build compared to that in 3.1?
Never played physical cyclone but Flicker Strike has a pretty fast clear speed.

I've downed all the Guardians so far.
Fresh builds all day.
I think that the Arakaali pantheon (Arachnoxia upgrade) does not work if you have Her Blessing on, since you are constantly taking fire damage over time which cannot be stopped by Immortal call triggers.
Hey, i'm pretty interested into this build but I wanted to know if there is a cheaper alternative for kaom's heart,or should I Just go with a rare chest with good res and life roll
"
djnat wrote:
I think that the Arakaali pantheon (Arachnoxia upgrade) does not work if you have Her Blessing on, since you are constantly taking fire damage over time which cannot be stopped by Immortal call triggers.

You are right, but this is still useful when you are inbetween packs and lose your blessing. Anytime you drop your blessing you get 4 seconds of super regen.
Fresh builds all day.
Haven't used red trail before but wouldn't you still need a staunching flask for corrupted blood mobs? And if you use a staunching flask, wouldn't that mean no more frenzies?
what is the ascendency order?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info