[3.6 updated!] Crit Storm Call Inquisitor

I'm currently using Voidbringer gloves. What is your opinion on using those?
"
dshell wrote:
I'm currently using Voidbringer gloves. What is your opinion on using those?

Well, no life, no resistances, no attack speed. Also increased mana cost. In my opinion quite bad gloves, also you will get crit capped quite easily with inquisitor, so the crit chance from the gloves is not really necessary.
Thanks. You're right about not needing the extra crit.
Is it a must to use a lvl 1 clarity for some reason? or can I get a lvl 20/20?
"
JordanT7 wrote:
Is it a must to use a lvl 1 clarity for some reason? or can I get a lvl 20/20?

I use it because my 2nd aura modifier on watchers eye is clarity, and its lvl to keep the reservation low. But after some testing, I didn't need it at all, so you can drop clarity.
Last edited by Contractor on Feb 3, 2018, 8:40:30 PM
Okay thanks, I guess ill use lightning golem in place of clarity? Also are there any other particular gems that shouldn't be at 20 or 21 or rather at a specific level? From what you said about clarity and watchers eye what kind of watcher eye should I be looking for if I dont need a clarity one? Thanks for the help I look forward to playing this.
Last edited by JordanT7 on Feb 3, 2018, 9:06:35 PM
Yea, you can use the golem. You just need the mana leech modifier on watchers eye, the other aura modifier is not importatn. Pretty much all gems are lvl 21/20, only cwdt setup and maybe arcane surge (if using) are different.
I am getting rekt left and right on T3-4 maps any suggestion for improvements?
"
Rexzilla wrote:
I am getting rekt left and right on T3-4 maps any suggestion for improvements?

Get more life in general, drop biscos. are your resistances capped? get the wrath mana leech watchers eye and bereks grip, then you can drop the hybrid flask and use a silver/defensive flask. Reduced storm call enchant also helps a lot with survivability.
Hi i would like to try this build the gear are not to expensive ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info