[3.3] The Poet's Pen Volatile Dead/Bodyswap "Shaper Down"[Inquisitor ✌]

Has anyone tried using warlords mark instead of assassin's mark for more survival?
IGN: hyrenfreak
Does anyone know if the volatile dead tooltip accounts for the damage from corpse explosion?
Small update, was able to get Starkonja with VD+1 - had to change gloves, but that wasn't so big of a problem ;)

And as I thought.. it was the Abyssus.. I still get hit, but it's not like I'm "almost dead" on t10+ maps. Feels smoother now :)

"
Spoiler

@hyrenfreak: Watchers Eye works also great.
@Ishmaelsonata: According to PoB, yes. Switching to spell reveals the true power. 87k for me.. for 4 balls, casting 3 times a second - that's fast clearing ;)
Last edited by jochen_wuerfel on Apr 8, 2018, 5:08:39 PM
"

@Ishmaelsonata: According to PoB, yes. Switching to spell reveals the true power. 87k for me.. for 4 balls, casting 3 times a second - that's fast clearing ;)

Thanks for the tip, I just downloaded the tool, imported my character. Apparently I have 206,102 average skill hit damage without flask
Last edited by Ishmaelsonata on Apr 8, 2018, 6:27:19 PM
What am I missing how do you guys sustain mana?

Its fine in the map but vs the boss mine runs out in like 4 sec and i have to kite to build up again?
"
Small update, was able to get Starkonja with VD+1 - had to change gloves, but that wasn't so big of a problem ;)

And as I thought.. it was the Abyssus.. I still get hit, but it's not like I'm "almost dead" on t10+ maps. Feels smoother now :)

"
Spoiler

@hyrenfreak: Watchers Eye works also great.

ya i would love watcher's eye, but its way out of my price range.
IGN: hyrenfreak
"
hyrenfreak wrote:
Has anyone tried using warlords mark instead of assassin's mark for more survival?

Am using 2x curse- assasin mark and warlords mark :)
Can you give me advice on my stuff and upgrade to get huge amount of damage cause I feel like im not close at all to decent damages or maybe im missing something

here is my pob : https://pastebin.com/bt97VzfB
"
Ishmaelsonata wrote:
Thanks for the tip, I just downloaded the tool, imported my character. Apparently I have 206,102 average skill hit damage without flask
Wow.. respect! Now I feel bad for my 87k :(

"
H4ckEyE wrote:
What am I missing how do you guys sustain mana?
Did you help Alira and/or level Frenzy?
I'm running Anger (via Essence Worm), Harold of Ash and Vitaly leaving me with 158/994 mana but I can cast as long as I want. My Frenzy is only 16 mana and regenerate 35,8 mana per second. On kill (via Assassin's Mark) I get 25 back too.

"
hyrenfreak wrote:
ya i would love watcher's eye, but its way out of my price range.
That one was only 45c, I guess I was lucky because it forced you to run Vitality what most don't like (at least is looks like).
Last edited by jochen_wuerfel on Apr 9, 2018, 1:03:44 PM
Hello :) Can you guys tell me, what should I improve at first? I cant even do T6 map without dying and i dont know if it is because my gear is bad, or because i have only lvl 68 and miss a lot of passive points :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info