[3.3] The Poet's Pen Volatile Dead/Bodyswap "Shaper Down"[Inquisitor ✌]

"
higgsbson wrote:
Hi OP. thanks for the wonderful build. I really enjoy playing this build.

Just a question tho.

Which is best in these setups?

Unearth>GMP>Cremation
vs
Unearth>GMP>Culling Strike gem
vs
Poet with Culling Stike > VD>Crit Strike>Conc

or if you have any suggestion with what to do with this please advice.

Thanks man \m/ \m/ \m/

I am doing unearth>body swap>GMP and VD>conc effect>Immortal Call - I just killed all of the guardians, Chimera was a bit of a pain with the smoke cloud crap but besides that it was cake. Now, I am about to try shaper.
🐢
"
higgsbson wrote:
Hi OP. thanks for the wonderful build. I really enjoy playing this build.

Just a question tho.

Which is best in these setups?

Unearth>GMP>Cremation
vs
Unearth>GMP>Culling Strike gem
vs
Poet with Culling Stike > VD>Crit Strike>Conc

or if you have any suggestion with what to do with this please advice.

Thanks man \m/ \m/ \m/

I am doing unearth>body swap>GMP and VD>conc effect>Immortal Call - I just killed all of the guardians, Chimera was a bit of a pain with the smoke cloud crap but besides that it was cake. Now, I am about to try shaper.

Oh! I killed elder on Basilica (t15) with this setup -body swap is important since you can swap out of the way and escape the elders attacks. Thinking i can use bodyswap to hopefully the same effect vs the shaper.
🐢
good luck
🐢
Last edited by Koheleth on Feb 6, 2018, 1:56:52 AM
Isn't that like really annoying to get the IC proc all the time? Do you only use it for bosses?
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
Sorry noob question but is there any reason we can't run the Inquisitor version with the Eye of Innocence + Mokous combo instead of the Watcher's Eye? The former seems to provide just as much life leech as the latter, and I can't seem to pick up on any other reason we need Watcher?

Also, having Watcher means we don't need Warlord's Mark right? And Innocence/Mokous can sub Watcher?
Last edited by Sierra275 on Feb 6, 2018, 8:37:37 AM
Thanks for the build op, this is the most fun I've ever had in path. I'm playing as scion and wanted to ask what was more important, the ele pen shaper amulet or leech from mokous plus innocence? I was thinking the ele pen since we get leech from slayer and warlords mark but wanted to hear what other people think
Just finished the story line, very fun and still not encountering any problem yet by far, going to try red tier map soon. In the meantime, very fun pvp, finally I can do Leo's daily mission now. That's good because I cannot survive in Sarn Arena before and thus never complete Leo's daily :C

Still collecting currencies for watcher's eyes jewel, acuity, and some good opal rings to upgrade. Btw do you guys just used essence of anger to craft your decent opal rings or chaos spam it? Thanks for your answer.

My gears
Spoiler
What are recommended leveling items?
I do good damage against Chimera but damn does the smoke cloud phase destroy me. Does anyone have any tips on how to do this part?

Cheers
I noticed in PoB, that the gem Frenzy is lvl 1 and 0% quality, is this on purpose? are we not supposed to level frenzy? also what lvl immortal call, CWDT, and Arcane Surge(with the flame dash)?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info