[3.3] The Poet's Pen Volatile Dead/Bodyswap "Shaper Down"[Inquisitor ✌]

My tooltip is showing 75k dps, and im getting 5.47 ASP.
This is my setup now, im loving this build, thanks for post!!

And im running a jewel with 1.31% Fire dmg leech.
"
Rake7 wrote:
"
oak3996 wrote:
Just acquired the gloves with attack speed and gem socketed for faster attack lvl 18. Now frenzy charges and pushes my aps to 3.31. Question: how do you get 3.8 aps ?

You can look at my profil to see how i get to 7.6 currently:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Rake7/characters

I think the most part are the gloves and attack speed on jewels (i have one with 19%)

And:
12% wands
quality on multiple projectlies (the one linked with frenzy)
lightning golem
onslaught flask

Thanks.

p.s.

20 quality gmp, activating lightning golem and onslaught flask will bring my aps up to 3.78.
But with this setup means I would have to give up the hp flask and the arcane surge gem since I'm using kaom. I will need to test this out for a bit before making the switch.
Last edited by oak3996 on Jan 7, 2018, 3:16:30 PM
"
Rake7 wrote:
"
FreedomOI wrote:

I go for normal jewels. 1 jewel is 7% less life+25-30 crit multi. Got 9 of them in my final tree, those are exspensive a 3 role is about 1ex, a 4 role 5 ex

You have 9 Jewel slots? oO

I guess you play something else than inquisitor? because i only can have 6 if i don´t want to sacrifice to much.

Play Zerker 9 is at lvl97 the last 3 I fill up with % health
8 aps just seems ridiculous because i can get to 6.45 popping onslaught but to get much higher you have to give up something significant or a crap ton of exalteds to buy. Don't get it.
Yea i think I'll just swap quick silver for onslaught and that's it. This will give me exactly 3.9 aps w/o lightning golem.
So, real dumb question here.

If you're playing inquis, the watcher's eye sorts your life leech, but how are you getting mana back?

I'm sure it's obvious, but what am I missing?

Edit: I see the 'supported by lvl xx mana leech' on the gloves. Is that the general all-round answer? If so then I'll get on that.
Last edited by CyANt1FiC on Jan 7, 2018, 7:19:15 PM
You're getting mana back from assassin's mark
"
CyANt1FiC wrote:
So, real dumb question here.

If you're playing inquis, the watcher's eye sorts your life leech, but how are you getting mana back?

I'm sure it's obvious, but what am I missing?

Edit: I see the 'supported by lvl xx mana leech' on the gloves. Is that the general all-round answer? If so then I'll get on that.

Hi, you can use Warlords Mark to leech Mana back on bosses. For normal mapping you shouldn´t have any mana problems with assassins mark. You can skill double curse and use a warlords mark ring like this:

Last edited by Rake7 on Jan 7, 2018, 11:35:11 PM
this build is stupid strong, downed shaper at 87 with unoptimised gear I started this character 4 days ago. I hope this shit dont get nerfed to the ground next patch

Last edited by streetRossi on Jan 8, 2018, 1:09:07 AM
One question. If you are using the assasin mark in one side and using the ring with the warlord´s mark in the other ¿must have in the tree wispers of doom? or its works without.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info