[3.3] The Poet's Pen Volatile Dead/Bodyswap "Shaper Down"[Inquisitor ✌]

"
Well, have to say that so far this build has been defecating over everything I've been able to throw at it. Gonna push for shaper and see how it performs against Guardians (elder guardians are a joke).

Don't have the leech jewel (yet), finding it hard so far to justify the pricetag.

I'm glad you like the build. Yes, the jewel is very expensive, but the build works well without it. Having the jewel should already be taken, as the best of the best.

"
Thx for this build. Pretty solid damage and farm speed.

I got one question: Im doin Atziri runs and something is reflecting in the FIRST phase, not in the 4 mirro phase. I rly dont know, since when or whatz in generell is reflecting. Never happend, that Atziri is reflecting damage in the first phase. Got a Curse Immune flask for my Warlords Mark ring.

Thats weird!. I never read something like that.

"
which Watcher's Eye is better with life leech while affected by anger or vitality?

It works well with either, but the problem of having vitality is that we do the damage that gives us anger.

"
Is there a way to get the volatile dead to appear on the first shot? I mean, can the gems or wands be arranged such that the unearth then volatile dead happen in one click?

No, but Cooldown Recovery Speed is something similar. It will give you more speed

"
Hey do you think life leech support linked with unearth might be an alternate option for watcher's eye jewel to help out with boss fights?

Against bosses such as Shaper, you should change the links, Frenzy + GMP + AM + COH for Frenzy + GMP + Power Charge On Critical + Critical Strike Chance. That way it generates more Power Charge

"
If you have the Watcher's Eye, is it enough leech? Is it still worth going dual-curse?
Double curse is worth doing yeah. For your leech it depends on what you're planing to do, best way to know is checking if that's enough for you. Remember you can still use atziri's acuity for double leech.

If you have the jewel, I recommend that you change your tree for this one.
Last edited by smelcami on Dec 26, 2017, 8:45:45 AM
Thanks to some lucky drops and sales I bit the bullet and got the jewel (a bargain at 11ex !).

Still using the dual curse setup because who doesn't like a bit of good old overkill ?

Happily destroying everything up to T15 so far, need to get some guardian maps to drop. Shaped T14 eradicator was a cake walk. Thanks to the jewel even an 8 mod corrupted T15 with hexproof wasn't an issue...
Hello, great build.

Where do you get your dex from? I see your current character isn't using starkonja and I only see +17 dex on one item, including your gems in tree. How do you get enough dex for gems?
"
smelcami wrote:
"
Well, have to say that so far this build has been defecating over everything I've been able to throw at it. Gonna push for shaper and see how it performs against Guardians (elder guardians are a joke).

Don't have the leech jewel (yet), finding it hard so far to justify the pricetag.

I'm glad you like the build. Yes, the jewel is very expensive, but the build works well without it. Having the jewel should already be taken, as the best of the best.

"
Thx for this build. Pretty solid damage and farm speed.

I got one question: Im doin Atziri runs and something is reflecting in the FIRST phase, not in the 4 mirro phase. I rly dont know, since when or whatz in generell is reflecting. Never happend, that Atziri is reflecting damage in the first phase. Got a Curse Immune flask for my Warlords Mark ring.

Thats weird!. I never read something like that.

"
which Watcher's Eye is better with life leech while affected by anger or vitality?

It works well with either, but the problem of having vitality is that we do the damage that gives us anger.

"
Is there a way to get the volatile dead to appear on the first shot? I mean, can the gems or wands be arranged such that the unearth then volatile dead happen in one click?

No, but Cooldown Recovery Speed is something similar. It will give you more speed

"
Hey do you think life leech support linked with unearth might be an alternate option for watcher's eye jewel to help out with boss fights?

Against bosses such as Shaper, you should change the links, Frenzy + GMP + AM + COH for Frenzy + GMP + Power Charge On Critical + Critical Strike Chance. That way it generates more Power Charge

"
If you have the Watcher's Eye, is it enough leech? Is it still worth going dual-curse?
Double curse is worth doing yeah. For your leech it depends on what you're planing to do, best way to know is checking if that's enough for you. Remember you can still use atziri's acuity for double leech.

If you have the jewel, I recommend that you change your tree for this one.

No point to run uber atziri with that shit. I cant deal full damage cause of the reflect. Wtf is this? How can u implement such a stupid mechanic when reflect was reworked? Im mad as fuck
"
Aevaris wrote:
Hello, great build.

Where do you get your dex from? I see your current character isn't using starkonja and I only see +17 dex on one item, including your gems in tree. How do you get enough dex for gems?

He has a +30 dex node in the tree. Also all the +10dex nodes which are on the way.
For jewels, is "# to # fire damage to attacks" fine?
"
HarryHaller wrote:
Have anyone run Atziri or Uber Atziri yet? The reflect in the first ohase is stil kinda stupid, maybe im missing something

ran atziri a few times for prophecy, but i only ran it at 0% exp cause u will 100000% 1 shot urself at mirror phase lol but its fun cause she dies instantly
"
Belwas130 wrote:
For jewels, is "# to # fire damage to attacks" fine?

No, you need to have spell damage, Volatile Dead is a spell not an attack.
"
"
Aevaris wrote:
Hello, great build.

He has a +30 dex node in the tree. Also all the +10dex nodes which are on the way.

But that isn't enough dex by my calculations. I've also taken all of those nodes and find I need +50 on my gear to do lvl 15 spells. I'll go back and check to see if I missed any though.
Last edited by Aevaris on Dec 26, 2017, 10:41:39 AM
"
No point to run uber atziri with that shit. I cant deal full damage cause of the reflect. Wtf is this? How can u implement such a stupid mechanic when reflect was reworked? Im mad as fuck

Hey man, let's calm down. It's hard to kill Atziri with this build, since we do not have control of the balls of the VD. Try to choose well the place where to put the balls, for when the images come out, and most of them will hit the closest one. Remember that the game is more fun when the challenges are more difficult, you have to be smarter. Find what can help you kill Atziri without killing you. regards

"
Thanks to some lucky drops and sales I bit the bullet and got the jewel (a bargain at 11ex !).

Still using the dual curse setup because who doesn't like a bit of good old overkill ?

Happily destroying everything up to T15 so far, need to get some guardian maps to drop. Shaped T14 eradicator was a cake walk. Thanks to the jewel even an 8 mod corrupted T15 with hexproof wasn't an issue...

Very good! , it makes me happy that you like my build. Keep kicking ass my dear friend. Cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info