[3.2] 15c BF BoR Champion/Zerker- Shaper/Guardians/Red Elder & Guardians/Uber Lab/Atziri

The Soul Raker node gives you mana leech. Until I got it, I used the mana leech node near Spirit Void.

I sometimes run out of mana when using Wirling Blades and I'm thinking about putting Blood Magic on it.
"
Aillass wrote:
The Soul Raker node gives you mana leech. Until I got it, I used the mana leech node near Spirit Void.

I sometimes run out of mana when using Wirling Blades and I'm thinking about putting Blood Magic on it.

Gotcha, thank you so much. Yes, i took a couple of mana leech near Spirit Void for now. I'm still like 4 or 5 skill points away from Soul Raker. Blood magic on movement skill is my fav as well.
Last edited by TxE4GL3k on Mar 19, 2018, 4:46:06 PM
alright reporting in with an update since my last post.

got to lvl 90 last night. fastest i ever did it. only had 3 deaths from lvl 1-90. one from lag and one from rushing thru traps in a trial cuz i was in a hurry. so really only 1 legit death. feels very tanky with the fortify and instant leech.

killed a yellow elder last night with ease. deathless but thats probably not a big deal.

killed the minotaur for my first time ever about an hour ago. died once though cuz ive never faced him before and had no idea what to do lol.

still using the same gear as my previous post. total investment into this character 30c. highly recommend this build to anyone looking for a very solid boss killer for basically no currency.

im hoping to face the rest of the guardians today and hopefully get a shaper attempt in soon. ill probably drop a bunch of currency on a new stat stick..one with 2 conversions. dunno if i need it though as tier 14-15 map bosses die very fast and minotaur died very quickly as well.

i want to thank the OP and all the other posters for their advice and help. u guys are the best. helping a newb like me tackle content ive never tried before
My 2 cents. I was playing Berserker version of this build last league.

Items:

Spoiler

Right now im LvL 85 about 5.1K HP, I'v done solo Uber Lab, Normal Atziri deathless, Maps till T8 (don't have higher tiers right now). I feel really safe, gameplay is smooth like on Berserker before ascendancy changes. Right now im saving currency for better offhand weapon. Solid build overall definitely recommend it if someone want to try it. I will update when i run some red maps.
level 87 currently, beaten everything including uber elder - gear (my characters are public, feel free to load into PoB if you want my exact stats):
any good option for boosting clear speed?! (would more Aoe help wiht the explosion?) (or any way to get more movement speed/atk speed to boost whirling blade movement ?! I feel kinda slow, even if I am sper tanky... i havent even cross the T11 maps so far... so being tanky is kinda useless if highend game mapping is not even accessible with bad map drop
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Can someone explain to me the reasoning for frenzy + culling strike? is it simply just to kill bosses when you get them down low enough? And on that note, it doesn't need to be 4 linked with the cwdt + punishment then either?
It that's all the frenzy was for, I was thinking of using it with blade vortex? Just to have that spinning every once in a while and that can take done anything around me? Or maybe something like firestorm or any large aoe that could clear things? Or is it just best for the boss lol
"
kondradle wrote:
Can someone explain to me the reasoning for frenzy + culling strike? is it simply just to kill bosses when you get them down low enough? And on that note, it doesn't need to be 4 linked with the cwdt + punishment then either?
It that's all the frenzy was for, I was thinking of using it with blade vortex? Just to have that spinning every once in a while and that can take done anything around me? Or maybe something like firestorm or any large aoe that could clear things? Or is it just best for the boss lol

Frenzy is there so you can get frenzy charges uptime on bosses that feature no adds (Shaper/Atziri for example)...culling strike is optional if you want to be able to cull (also available as an corruption on the claw tho)
culling bloodseeker is a very expensive option, the last time i checked.
bitch about a niche game? lol.
each new league is a circus of nerfs and buffs.
where is the element of fun in discovering the unknown in this game?
"
helloicanseeu wrote:
culling bloodseeker is a very expensive option, the last time i checked.

yes if youre buying it corrupted...cost me ~50c in claws (was buying 160% phys, 3 socket bloodseekers for 1-3c each the last couple days) + whatever the cost of blacksmith's stones, fusings and chromatics to get quality/links/colors.....all summed up it cost me less than 50% of the price of a corrupted culling bloodseeker

also, its more of a convenience thing, while you do notice the culling strike even while mapping, its mostly useful for high hp bosses, and in that case frenzy+cull gem setup works as well....look at it as a chase item, not as a must

note: for whatever reason the claws did go up in price over the last 24 hours (theyre at 8-10c now on the low end)
Last edited by Palaryel on Mar 21, 2018, 6:01:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info