[3.2] 15c BF BoR Champion/Zerker- Shaper/Guardians/Red Elder & Guardians/Uber Lab/Atziri

"
subwaytosally wrote:
In terms of abyss jewels, in addition to maximum life should i look out for crit/crit multi or flat phys damage when using claws? Is there a general rule when flat ele/phys damage is better than multipliers/ 4% damage as elemental while not having killed recently?

I'll actually look into this and get back to you soon. I haven't done the calculation for the break-point where crit multi/flat phys is better than the other.

"
Tecken1407 wrote:
Hc viable i guess?

Depends on who's playing it! Definitely not if I'm the one playing it. But no build is HC viable if I play it. I'm really quite shit mechanically.

"
Fhark wrote:
Nice build

Thank you!

"
reeld wrote:
Hello

Do you think it's possible to fit this weapon in offhand ?

That item wouldn't do very much for you to be honest. You're really only getting the attack speed bonus from dual-wielding. The supports won't do anything for blade-flurry and you don't actually care about damage on the stat-stick itself, you only need it to buff your general damage. That's why stuff like "% of phys gained as fire damage" is so powerful, because it's a global mod.

"
Zengaard wrote:
Holy Jeebus, just hit 62 and put on main and off hand... using a tabula atm and the screen just melts!

Glad you're enjoying it!

"
Bought expensive sword for offhand. I'm retarded :)

Anyway... Really nice looking build. Leveling now to try it out.

Yesterday nice offhand weapon prices exploded. You might not get a lot of comments here in the thread but people are trying the build and I guess liking it :)

Thanks for sharing!

The price for the combination of stats definitely seems to have gone up :( Fortunately, the individual mods are still dirt cheap! So a nice weapon-swap set is still plenty affordable and can do everything in the game.

Glad you're enjoying it!
If you're using a 6L chest for BF, that would free up sockets on your helm slot. What would you use in there?

Is what I plan to use for both single and aoe damage right now... at least till price goes down for better single target or I get rich :D
Last edited by MaSterX_BG on Dec 19, 2017, 5:26:33 AM
Hi,

First, thank you for that interesting build.

I'm looking to recycle my berserker in standard league.
I don't trade and don't play much in standard atm, so i'm not sure if will have one of these stat-stick weapons.
I aim to use my remaining maps from harbinger without investing too much time in it.

In your opinion, is there any way to replace it("Enemies killed explode dealing 5% of their Life as Fire Damage"), with something like abyssal cry // breath of the council in offhand for example ?

Thanks in advance for your reply.
What about the Stormbarrier Support gem...
I guess it would fit it, but do we need it?
just wondering if its worth adding herald of ice for more explosions?
It will convert your forum titles into decorative square badges that use the space next to your forum posts more economically so that you can show off an unlimited number of them at any one time. - GGG, 2018 (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3573673)
What about 6L + Helm with damage, example Abyssus.
"
What about 6L + Helm with damage, example Abyssus.

Abyssus could work but you have to keep in mind that you're taking an additional 40-50% PLUS the 10% from Aspect of Carnage.

My recommendation would be to go for a pair of elder gloves that give you faster attacks + Chance to bleed. Then fill in your chest and helm with as much life as you can get.
http://www.twitch.tv/thyroid

IGN: Thyroidgland
Hey, I like the build, however, would it be possible to use Reave in place of BF, or be able to swap them with each other if I feel like changing my playstyle? or is this build missing something big that would make it so reave simply wouldn't work?
Currently leveling this in HC, i will keep you updated if its viable enough :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info